The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

I found another gem for Blow Job lovers at petain: House 10 Room 2 (next to Rina the malay gem, the third room from the back)
Chinese from Malaysia

Very slow BJ (which I like, no BBBJ however, but not necessary as hers is very nice and long!), and some deep throating, she doesn't suck that hard although it is still very nice due to the slow speed she is employing making it more enjoyable! She uses her lips tightly around your didi and also her tongue.......

I always have a 15-18 mins BJ till I cum hard and fully in the condom, and she will suck slowly still untill everything is out......

Highly Recommended!

40 SGD
RTF: definitely! I go to see her every 3-4 days now!

nippon
Old 05-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makelov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Bro, care to share a little of her description?

But by the rate of returning to visit her, i think she really is something.. =)

Glad u found another gem and thanks for sharing.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makelov
Bro, care to share a little of her description?

But by the rate of returning to visit her, i think she really is something.. =)

Glad u found another gem and thanks for sharing.
At the moment she has shoulder length hair. Her door has this big poster '100% use condom'........you can't miss her. On the right of the Malay lady.....

Body wise: not plump, but not skinny either, great fingers and skin, I seldom do FJ with her so can't comment on that much. Did doggie style long ago with her when she was still at House 11 Room 2 (level 2), and she would move her butt in synch with your movements, nice too!

nippon
Old 05-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H20, 1st room on right, at the entrance

I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in. (Please ignore my heading of "1st room on the right" - I typed wrongly)

Be warned that looks-wise and age-wise she has nothing to offer been in her late 40's at least. He body is nothing special either, been typically saggy for her age. However, IMO her bj skills more than make up for all these shortcomings.

When I patronised her, I noticed that she seems to have a customer loyalty system: in your first visits you will only get a covered bj - but it is very, very good. As time goes by she may give your cock a thorough licking on all sides but not touching the head - all this without the condom. She will then apply the condom to finish the bj. After you have been a regular for some time, she will wash your cock carefully and then proceed to give you the best BBBJ you have ever had... I prefer her technique to Petain legends like San San (H9, first door on the right as you step in) and H16 R19. Cost is about $20 - $30.

Highly, highly recommended for BJ lovers - but please note my warnings about her age and looks.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Licky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: H20, 1st room on right, at the entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne
I have retired from cheonging for nearly two years but i clearly remember a Chinese WL at Petain who gave what I still consider to be the best BJ in Singapore. I dunno if she is still working there but she was stationed at H20, in the FIRST ROOM ON THE LEFT as you walk in. (Please ignore my heading of "1st room on the right" - I typed wrongly)

Be warned that looks-wise and age-wise she has nothing to offer been in her late 40's at least. He body is nothing special either, been typically saggy for her age. However, IMO her bj skills more than make up for all these shortcomings.

When I patronised her, I noticed that she seems to have a customer loyalty system: in your first visits you will only get a covered bj - but it is very, very good. As time goes by she may give your cock a thorough licking on all sides but not touching the head - all this without the condom. She will then apply the condom to finish the bj. After you have been a regular for some time, she will wash your cock carefully and then proceed to give you the best BBBJ you have ever had... I prefer her technique to Petain legends like San San (H9, first door on the right as you step in) and H16 R19. Cost is about $20 - $30.

Highly, highly recommended for BJ lovers - but please note my warnings about her age and looks.

Thks brudder for the info. Will check it out!
Old 09-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm. guys. i duno if its e same girl we r talking abt, but i did one ger not long ago, describe quite like e way u did. but she was in room 11.. so.. haha.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_
hmm. guys. i duno if its e same girl we r talking abt, but i did one ger not long ago, describe quite like e way u did. but she was in room 11.. so.. haha.
Don't know if you referred to the lady in H10R2, but this lady was in H11 R2 or R4 (level 2, I forgot exact rm no) before and moved to H10 after the owner of H11 died.....

nippon
Old 11-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

died?? who died???
Old 12-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_
died?? who died???
I think it was the owner of the second floor of House11.......owner of house 15 also past away

nippon
Old 12-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this place u guys are +++ing about ?? Share le ... hehe
Old 12-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Angry is Cool - loads of Potential

Can CIM ? On the right side door also not bad slow bbbj. 30 bucks small boobs.

Quote:

Old 13-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry
Can CIM ? On the right side door also not bad slow bbbj. 30 bucks small boobs.

Sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't, bro. It seemed to depend on her mood. Guaranteed CIM at Petain are San San in the 1st room on the right at H9 and H16 R19. The H16 R19 will open her mouth afterwards to show you your stuff inside.
Old 13-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Angry is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't, bro. It seemed to depend on her mood. Guaranteed CIM at Petain are San San in the 1st room on the right at H9 and H16 R19. The H16 R19 will open her mouth afterwards to show you your stuff inside.
Yup bro. I tried them before. San san charge 20 only and her boobs r wonderful not to mention abt her look. H16 R19 abit fat and ang pia got to wait. Another one is h20 on the left all the way to the turning point that left rm bbbj for 20 bucks. Thanks for ur info.
Old 14-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

any bro wanna go later ??
Old 14-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Uzumaki Naruto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
H10 R2 (Right inside the house)

Bros, this mature lady really knows wat she is doing! Just came back from a wonderful session with XX(Xiao Xian). I'd strongly recommend bros to go for her, 1st reach there she was washing something then I asked her the price, she signalled $40. "Actually already read this thread and decided to go liaoz heh heh"

Told her she had the best slow blowjob in pertain according to the bros, she tot i was joking and finally understood why I was still standing at the door although she was washing. I'll cut the FR to 3 parts for easy reading.

PaRt 1.
Clothes off and washup was quite fun already cus there were 2 huge D melons hanging off this petite framed woman and the eraser size nipples just added to the arousal manz. Then she gave me a slow wash at the sink scrubbing very gently at your dick....wah damn comfortable la, no rush at all sia

PaRt 2.
We joked a bit and here came the wonderful part that some bros missed out, she used her huge neh nehs to massage your dick while u're lying down OMG!!! HIGH LIAOZ, also after she licks your nipples she'd leave some air to flow thru and suck at them, allowing the cold surrounding air to RUSH thru... Absolute Proness with the blowjob (with cap) cus got deepthroat and tonguing at the dick head + ball licking. Note : Her pussy is quite sensitive, you touch the clitoris a bit and she'll grip her legs together and squirm a little (very nice to watch haha). The whole BJ lasted almost 10-15 MINS!!! Astounding la, kudos to her also for wiping her mouth instead of spitting away at intervals of the BJ.

FinaLe.
By this time u're either at the brink of cumming or rock hard like Alcatraz, she lies down and guides your dick into her warm pussy... She's slows you down during entering by grabbing your dick haha cus can tell she's enjoying it and dun wanna rush it off. Pumping I buay tahan liaoz cus of the BJ, so after a few mins only GONE~~~ Told her said I weak la, she said "its your loss" in chinese and we both giggled. Washing up after is done on your own, so nothing much there to brag abt. She also gave pointers, say like come only once a week or something and dun wash if water immediately after sex as the dick will soften over the years (dunno whether true anotz) haha

I think at end of the day I'm a very satisfied man.
BJ rating 8.0-8.5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1