The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Dear fellow samsters,

As the old Events in CP thread currently been litter with unsightly personal attacks, I was given permission by the moderator to start a new thread. The old CP thread will be closed soon after.
Have fun posting in this new thread and share your sexperience with regards to our beloved CP
OK, good to have a fresh start!

Has anyone gone to CP lately? My last trip was that one with you. So boring. Just KC all the way and so hot!

Don't think I will go back anytime soon.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post

Has anyone gone to CP lately? My last trip was that one with you. So boring. Just KC all the way and so hot!

Yes indeed, CP is not the same anymore and never will be. We all just have to adjust our mindset to accept and approach as it is.

I did enjoy my last trip mainly becoz of meeting up and partying with old buddies like you as most ppl here knows I am a party man.

Will post FR on my last outing to CP, SZ and FS when I have time, today kind of busy and hectic for me ....
Old 09-08-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dear fellow samsters,

As the old Events in CP thread currently been litter with unsightly personal attacks, I was given permission by the moderator to start a new thread. The old CP thread will be closed soon after.
Bro FGG, do allow me to post some reply from the previous thread before I miss any .... the old thread cannot reply no more ... hope u dun mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh;
bro, I also remember you well even we met only once in SG, was that in 2011?
Bro FGG ... yeah its 2011 ... we first met over dinner that was "sponsor" by bro Wally when u r in singapore,.... those are the days ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh;
Glad everything is ok now by seeing you back here .
Thanks ... I serve finish my suspension already 出來玩的遲早要還的 ...
Old 09-08-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Kudos to FGG for stepping up as referee !
Look forward to a fresh start with Rules 3 and 4 in place.
Will return your favour tomorrow. Thanks for yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post
Bro: Apparently I had added to your rep points many years ago therefore unable to add again. BTW - Welcome back!

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 09-08-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post

Bro FGG ... yeah its 2011 ... we first met over dinner that was "sponsor" by bro Wally when u r in singapore,.... those are the days ....

Yes, time really flies and those were the days I can double fly and even triple ....

Since you have serve your time that means we will meet again soon ?
Old 09-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Events in CP 2

Hi FGG , Any Chance to for you to become the moderator of this thread . At least you should request or be given some special authority to weed out clones and *Blank off* some unwelcome remarks made by individual in this thread.

We need some active members to use the Chicken's Feather to act like imperial Sword to maintain the thread.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

I will work closely with international field report's moderator to maintain harmony in this thread, and I am sure everyone comes here to find and share information about the place we came to love over the years .....
Old 09-08-2014, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will work closely with international field report's moderator to maintain harmony in this thread, and I am sure everyone comes here to find and share information about the place we came to love over the years .....
Thank you so much :-) Great to hear that from an active guy like you .
Old 09-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear fellow samsters,

The rules are simple

1. No over zealous sales pitch
2. Clones are not welcome
3. TS will act as referee and will control the thread with fairness
4. No personal attacks
5. All posts are for sharing purposes
6. Please do not post off topic and focus on CP as main topic
7. All members can post with no ambiguity and no fear

Have fun posting in this new thread and share your sexperience with regards to our beloved CP
Dear Daikor,

Thank you for the initiative to bring interesting and lively stuff back to a thread concerning CP. I am also tired of the old thread which ironically, I used to love and enjoyed.

I will try to give my 2 cent worth if I have anything to contribute. This is because I am now spending more time up north.

Felicitation!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 09-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear Daikor,

Thank you for the initiative to bring interesting and lively stuff back to a thread concerning CP. I am also tired of the old thread which ironically, I used to love and enjoyed.

I will try to give my 2 cent worth if I have anything to contribute. This is because I am now spending more time up north.

Felicitation!
Dear PTR,

It's been a while since we last met, why don't we set up a date convenient to both of us somewhere in China, lets talk on wechat.

Just hope the new thread will bring back the old regulars like yourself to contribute valuable information.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congratulations to FGG for being TS for this new CP 2 thread...

I will support you and help moderate the thread fairly upon your request...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-08-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Congratulations to FGG for being TS for this new CP 2 thread...

I will support you and help moderate the thread fairly upon your request...
Bro, thanks again to take initiative helping us to set this up.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
All samsters please refrain from making remarks on the past , let's start the new thread with positive attitude and concentrate on information sharing, too much tcss will lead to unnecessary misunderstanding. Thank you!
Kudos FGG, long time no see.

tcss is to create that brudder-liness and maintain the relationship between bros, its the personal attacks by clones and un-ruly ppl that cause the tcss to become ugly. Hope this can be prevented in this thread.

Good day to all!
Old 09-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Kudos FGG, long time no see.

tcss is to create that brudder-liness and maintain the relationship between bros, its the personal attacks by clones and un-ruly ppl that cause the tcss to become ugly. Hope this can be prevented in this thread.

Good day to all!
Thanks bro, need your contribution also from your part of China too ....
Old 09-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post

FGG, Allow me to have the 1st fxxk in this thread. Heehee

Knn u! Still tell me very fun in FH... Nbzzz as always trying to con me...

So when u coming back? Still waiting for ur treat leh...

As for Baoan KTV. That place really not suited for me. Dun have syt...
Ok for my friends, but got a very big problem... That's the better gals all choose customer... When mummy ask who convenient, half will suddenly be on red... Sianzzz

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1