The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: Mind Games - The missing videos

“Shall we have a bite before our chillax by the hot beach?” I asked as we walked towards Palawan beach.

“Let’s do! I have prepared some sandwiches and salads…”
“And I have some chips and dip sauce…homemade!” Came the replies instantaneously from the 2 SYTs.

“Okie, we are short of drinks then. Let me grab some drinks before we head off. Wait for me here, ok?” With the nods from Emily and Sandy, I headed to the nearby convenience stall.

45 minutes later.

“Now that we are done, shall we head down to the waters? It looked cooling under the hot sun.” Sandy looked at both of us in her cutest fashion possible.

“Sure babe.” Came Emily’s reply. I simply made a facial expression saying ok.

Sandy was the first to take off her top…underneath that which came into my full view now is her beautiful B++ cup breasts. I have no idea that hers was this big since I always noted Emily’s C instead. Something to do with the bigger the better? (haha)

Emily took hers off and displayed a bright turquoise coloured bikini. She has the matching bottom but chose to leave her roxy shorts on. Turning back to look at Sandy, Her pink billabong bikini top contrasted marvellously against her pale white skin. My little bro started to stir awake.

Emily caught me looking intensely at Sandy and gave me a light knock on my head. I turned to her and :P

So with cameras (handphones, SLR, Polaroid) in hand, I became the de-facto camera man for the 2 ladies. For the next 30 minutes under the hot sun, we have taken no less than 200 pictures and used up 3 boxes of polaroid. I managed to take a short video clip too.

3 Days ago

Em: “Winter, do you think Sandy will agree to what we have spoken before? I wanted to have a better quality video.”
Me: “Well, she is your bff and you knew her longer than I do…what do you reckon? Will your request be taken lightly or seriously?”

I guess Emily’s mind is on whether what she is going to request from Sandy, her bff that is going to be a make-or-break matter in their friendship. There’s much to be at risk. Why? Because no one else knows her fetish, yes, fetish except for me now (not even her ex or flings).

Me: “Will it be better to have an impromptu thing? As in sudden death? Either she agree or disagree…”
Em: “….ermmm…I don’t know…” Emily said in her vain-ish way.
Me: “Don’t think too much into it. For all we know, she will be the most interested party ever! Ok, I will see you soon! Be good, notty and stay out of trouble.”

With that, we hung up. Indeed we ‘laughed’ it off hoping the best outcome with her bff. Little did we know of Sandy’s response…
Old 07-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

S: “I am dead beat! All the sun, sand and ‘hunks’…” looking at me when the ‘hunks” word is being mouthed.
Em: “hahaha…babe, you’re so meanie.”

In my neon blue berms, perspiration all over my body, head, face etc etc…I looked shagged out. I collapsed next to Emily who has lay down on her beach towel…Sandy in the meanwhile sat on the other side of Emily. All 3 of us just sat and baked. I handed a beer to each of them.

It must have been 2 hours since we last sipped dry our beers. We each have 2 bottles of Heineken and the ladies seemed to be in need of relief…we decided to pack up and head to cooler places. First stop - toilet.

Emily was always in the mood for sex. Ever since that time in the car out in the public, we have been doing it publicly. I termed it car fucks and her favourite position is cow-girl and 69. Reaching the toilet, Emily gave me a signal that she wanted me to do her there. The ladies toilet seemed deserted enough. I whispered to her to check it out and let me know the outcome while I head to fight fire in my own department.

toot-toot, toot-toot. My phone sounded. I retrieved the message from Emily and it said:

“Coast clear!” This is our code word for action to begin. I met Emily at the entrance to the ladies and she immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me in. As Sandy is still in her midst of doing her business, Emily pushed me to an empty cubicle and started her attacks.

Not wanting to be outdone by her, I cupped her roxy clad bikini breasts and pulled the bikini down in one move, exposing her untanned portion which I immediately sucked it into my mouth. Emily let out a hiss…grabbed my hair and pulled my head deeper into her bosom. I can smell her suntan lotion, her hot body against my head and chest…she is enjoying the moment.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

“Darling babe…Are you done?” Sandy came looking for Emily.

This is the time! Emily has decided against a hotel room setup and chose the public toilet instead! Ahhh…how evil of her not to disclose this information to me.

“Bbaabee…I am herrree!” Came Emily’s reply. At that moment, I gave Emily’s right nipple a hard sucking and my left hand squeezed her other breast.

Sandy reached us now. Stunned at our actions, she dropped her toiletries bag onto the floor.

“Heya babe…ermm…” Biting her lips, Emily could only manage till here.

Me: “Sandy, Emily and I wanted you to be our video-gal. You can take pictures of us during this entire process but it is the video that we will like to produce. Will you help us?”

Still stunned, I think this should be the first time that Sandy has seen her bff’s assets. Her jaw dropped slightly, hands in mid motion and eyes staring at us (inside the cubicle).

Whatever happened next is fast. Very fast. Emily rushed out, grabbed Sandy by her hand and pulled her into the cubicle. She hugged her and kissed her forehead in an assuring manner. If anyone witnessed this, they would have thought it was a lesbian with a perverted guy scene.

I took out the SLR and handed it to Sandy. Apparently Sandy is still in a state of shock and surprise. She has never seen her bff half naked with another guy in public! Talk about everything having a first…

Em: “Pleassseeeeee…I wanted it for memory sake. YOLO? Babe, you will help me, will you?” said in a pleading soft tone. Her hand caressing Sandy’s and reaching to hold her other hand.

S: “………..” deep breathes escaped from her mouth.

I have in the meanwhile took out a handphone and shot a video of the scene. I thought some video editing in the later part may add colour to this impending video.

S: “What do I need to do?” Finally Sandy said after recovering from her initial shock.
Em: “Help video Winter and I making love…the entire scene to be captured. All settings have been done.”

I handed the SLR to Sandy. Taught her the few buttons to press etc and…

S: “Ok, kind of a squeeze here…let’s go to the other bigger cubicle?” Pointing towards the handicapped lot.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Emily’s back was against me as I thrust upwards. Her hands are spreadeagled trying to hold onto the wall while her butt kept pushing backwards to meet my hard cock. Fucking in this position makes Emily more aroused as her nipples are getting the attention via the cool wall while her hot and wet snatch gets my solid hard cock’s.

Em: “Fuck me harder baby…fuck me! ahh…ahhhh…yeah….”
Me: “You are so wet…” as I whispered into her ear.

All these while, we knew Sandy is filming on our behalf but what we didn’t know is that she is turned on by our love making. When I turned back to take a quick glance at Sandy, she has already gotten her bikini top removed. Her B++ breasts are for my feasting and I just gotten harder by that. Sensing my distraction, Emily looked back at me and saw what I have seen. She smiled at Sandy. In return, Sandy gave the thumbs up.

Em: “You naughty boy! I wanna suck you now…”

Emily knelt in front of me and proceeded to take my cock into her mouth. She deep throat me which she has gotten much better skilled after our many times of fucking.

Me: “aaaaahhhhhhh….baby…deeperrr….ahhhhh”

At this point, Sandy came for a close up. I thought what a natural she is! When she is close enough, I reached out to caress her breast and obliged! It was like what I have told Emily before - to try and see if Sandy is a willing party. Confirmed she is.

S: “aaawwwhhhhh…” trying to muffled her moaning so as not to disrupt the recording.
Em: “You are getting harder…are you excited by Sandy?”
Me: “….I think so…hell yeah!” I looked at Sandy and replied and looked back at Emily.

Emily pouted and I pulled her up. Sandy stood back somewhat and gave us room to go at each other again. This time, I lifted Emily into my arms and proceed to fuck her.

“Ooouuuccchhhhh!” Emily screamed. I felt my cock just tipped at her cervix. Then the feeling's gone as Emily is getting wet again.

Em: “Baby, you are very deep inside me. Very deep..and you are rubbing my G-spot…I can’t hold out any longer.”
Me: “Cum for me baby…Cum together…” I puffed as I kept on thrusting into Emily pussy. Her pussy is now tightening and releasing its grip on my cock and this sensation kept building…

“I’m gonna cummmm….soooonnnnn….fassstterr” Emily said.
“Ahuh…cum for me baby. I’m gonna cum…” Sandy came over again for a close up shot. She has one hand on the camera and the other hand fingering her clit. I can see that her fingers are drenched with her own juices. I wonder how they taste.

Em: “Cumming..ahhhh..cumming baby…I’m cummmiinnggggggg!!!!” Emily tightened her grip around my neck and frenched me.
Me: “Yessssss….I’m cumming too!” With that, I shot all my load into Emily. Her pussy kept draining my cock with every last drop…

The 2 of us sat down on the cool bench and re-lived the past fucking moments. Sandy sat at another bench next to us quietly. I stole a glance at her and poked Emily. She looked at me and towards where i pointed discreetly.

Emily shift slight towards Sandy and hugged her. She whispered something into her ears which I can’t figure out. Sandy hugged her back this time and hid her head into Emily’s shoulder/chest.

Soon, we left Sentosa. We have had a good dinner at Skinny Pizza to replenish our strength and head back home. That night, I took the SD card and upload the content into my rMacbook Pro. After some editing, I saw for the first time from Sandy’s point of view of the love making scenes between Emily and I.

What did Emily comment on the video (She wanted a better quality video)?

Did I manage to fuck Sandy as well?

Did a 3-some happen (Emily, Sandy and I)?

It is all yours to guess.

End - Short Story: The Missing Video/s
Old 07-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Mind Games - The missing videos

Well written bro winter...up you for the great reads...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 07-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Bro. Continue leh. We would like to read more of ur story...
Old 07-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
Well written bro winter...up you for the great reads...
Thanks bro. Have returned my humble 2 wintermelons for you.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Bro. Continue leh. We would like to read more of ur story...
Thanks bro. All good things must end somewhere. I can't go on with this as it may become too obvious...gentleman's promise.

Hope all bros and sis will try to understand. I will write some other stories in time to come.

Thanks for all support!
Old 07-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for a great story bro, and hope you will write Some more! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 08-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more. Nicely written story.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Thanks for a great story bro, and hope you will write Some more! Cheers, ....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurehobby View Post
Camping for more. Nicely written story.

Thank you. The missing video story has ended...I will write and start another new thread on a new story. Thanks for reading.

Winter
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
Thank you. The missing video story has ended...I will write and start another new thread on a new story. Thanks for reading.

Winter
Yay!!!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brilliant short story.. a very good read.. thanks..

Looking forward to more similar or better stories to come..
Old 08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33zy View Post
Brilliant short story.. a very good read.. thanks..

Looking forward to more similar or better stories to come..

Thanks bro.

Winter
Old 08-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

For all bros and maybe sis?? that asked me for viewing and so on, I am not able to accede because of a gentleman's promise. I hope to gather your understanding towards this matter.

Story-wise, it is as much as anyone can imagine. Please exercise that portion freely. It is highly encouraged and if it will help in your sexual intimacy with your love ones, do so with pleasure.

Thanks again for your viewership and stay healthily happy.

Winter

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1