The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy7 View Post
quite new to this also now a bit confuse haha anyway bro thanks for your advise.
Actually he give me a GFE and on the KTV she sit with me quite long.
Anyway she asked to go visit ZOO which this make me confuse too lol
Look like need to go more to get some exp for this or else wallet sure have 1 big hole. haha
luffy7,
watch out for the old "i lost my handphone" excuse to ask for money

any brother was asked ....please comment..let's see how many

i start...i was asked once
Old 08-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
luffy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for you guy de advise i think play play can le better don too serious haha
but scare the gf feeling come later kana their gong tao hahaha
Old 08-02-2014, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
luffy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here got those wild type Viet Ktv intro ? was looking for KTV like BS all this one, girl all very wild de haha
Old 08-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

there could be cases whereby is the guy willing give the gal $ or expensive gifts.
encounter a gal tat booast a Robert bought her lots of expensive gifts, becos he said he like her.
sometimes realli hv 2 hand it 2 these guys ... paid so much jz 4 a f.

Last edited by joew2005; 08-02-2014 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewbie View Post
luffy7,
watch out for the old "i lost my handphone" excuse to ask for money

any brother was asked ....please comment..let's see how many

i start...i was asked once
haha..I encounter one with a crack I Phone screen telling me what to do? I told the girl that I come to KTV to enjoy and don't know what to do with crack screen but if you there is a leakage in your crack I can fix it.....
Old 06-04-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Tonite got one girl number while I was at PC food court and on the way to KTV PC Outside building I saw a petite girl wear blue dress. I smile at her she return smile and she follow me. She break the ice by asking whether I work here I say yes I work here. Can buy me dinner?

I agree then she follow me, on the way to my working place she asked she need to go to the toilet I show her the toilet and she went it within in less than 15 seconds is finished her business.

Amazing you do your business in less than 15 seconds, I say. We took the lift to my working place sat her down offer her some bread and coffee and I start interview her. She tell me that she is 23 years old from Beijing staying in Wangfuiching horoscope Rabbit, B cup, skin 8/10, young, brave and brain super fast. I admired her beauty and I told her I can make her more beautiful.

I asked her near which MRT station she lived, she pulse for a while change subject. I told her I stay near Dong Si MRT for 5 years, then she says actually she worked in Beijing selling tea leaves and her home town in Huinan.

To cut the story short. She realised that she encountered the wrong person and it was about 1130hr she says she need to go home and ask me to fetch her home which is Simei Condominiun. I disagree, I tell her go back on your own. She asked me for Taxi fare I agree $10 because your motive is trying to dig my wallet. She asked again can I give her more I say no because you have not satisfied me and I didn't enjoyed your company why I have to pay you more. $10 is gesture of good will. She paster me a few time for more money and I told her I geting upset you better go home now.

On the way out she again ask to go toilet and again within 15 seconds she is finished. I think before she came into my working place she must have put something in her pussy and when she goes back she has to remove from her pussy. Do any brother here encounter this kind of situation.

Business are very competitive and the KTV girls resort to all kinds of tactics to dig wallet.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is not tactic but rather a long term strategy.

Always book my fav viet gal in ktv.

Went alone and have the whole room to ourselves,
Book her for $150 and she sat with me for 4 hrs straight.

Sometimes pau her back to hotel also.

Every Sunday during her offdays, went out with her without paying.

Now she going back Viet soon, she asked me go follow her back.

There she offer to stay at her place.

thinking if I should go or not.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

Thought u trying to stop chonging
Old 07-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Thought u trying to stop chonging
Hehehehe
Old 07-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

Aiya , very normal what.. i also do this many times.. just that your wallet need to thick only ma

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 27-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

It was Friday was walking towards Peace Centre Front Podium bump into my regular kakis he ask me to join him in the food court he want to recommend girl to me. Without any hesitation I follow to check it out whether the girl is of interest to me. We sat on the table for a while then came the girl around 30+ average looking with stress showing in her face. She sat and tell my friend call him Lao Gong I am hungry my friend took out his wallet and pass her $50 for her to buy Szechuan Ma La. Happily she came back and out of politeness she ask whether I wanted to join her. I also politely declined saying that I had already had mine. While chatting with my friend for a while I didn't see her returning the change to my friend. Of course that is not my business but I feel that the girl should return the change once she sat down. Perhaps this is also another ways that KTV girls try to dig your wallet in a small way that you are shy to ask for the return of change in front of friend.
Old 20-01-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
kaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been cheonging ktvs in china/spore, lido, no.8 etc
After i hooked up with some young chio/9/10 body figure meis meis with good gfe factor and went on dates, they will ask to be boyfriend before bonking.
However the most disgusting strategy is those that ask to prove my true love by my willingness to spend on them (Bag) not just 3-4k or iphone but min 6k upwards chanel, dior ,Hermes,LV big bags !

i usually just pay for banging LT and ask to quote max 1k acceptable but recently syt meimeis in spore on student/tourist visas in ktv don't wanna quote and gave excuses dont go ST so have to change to dating tactics, but that really come with high accrued interest.

i think spore/china have too many rich men these days and these after 90s ladies really open mouth chop carrot.

out of 10 times, only met 2 gems, but imagine the money spend on time/drinks/room just for relaxation etc to achieve 20% hit rate of low cost quality bonks.
Old 20-01-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for bringing a good old post up
Old 22-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
kaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Thanks for bringing a good old post up
Np hope seniors or newbies can share more info. Economy is bad, we need to cheong smarter !
Not be like sucker and compare spore men to chinamen by these ladies.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1