The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Three weeks ago friend asked me to go KTV in Peace Centre. Happily I agree because it has a long time that I had not frequent KTV. Upon arrival the waiter usher us to a room. In a few minutes time all the drinks and snack were already in next many girls butterfly into the room to be seated. My main focus tonight is to sing and drink with friends and not keen in girls sitting with me.

Many girls just comes in and seat with me. Since with the honour of many pretty girls coming I politely decline them saying that I here tonight for singing drinking and catch with friends.

After more than 20 girls asking permission to seat, I finally got attracted to one girl. (the power of attraction) I ask what is your price for sitting with me till we finish. She say $200 I tease her telling her that I can pay $100 because I do not know your service yet but if your service is good I may give more than you asked for. No reply from the girl she just sat and help me to choose songs and filled the cup. I reconfirmed with her again that I only paid $100 for you to seat no reply again I take silent mean concern term.

After more than one and half hour she told that she going to the ladies. Zoom she fly out of the room. I didn't bother to ask when she will be back. Forty minutes later she is back but I ask her to leave because you accept my term in silent to sit with me till we finish our session. She asked why? You took 40 minutes to use the toilet. She says that I am mean and hurts her feeling. I told I had never experience a girl goes to toilet for forty minutes unless she must be serving herself. She kept quiet then she wiped up a Iphone 5 with a crash screen asking me can I help her to send for repair

I told her I coming here to enjoy not to repair phone. Next a phone vibrates it was from her bag and it was another Iphone 5 now she ask me to lend her $50 for her to top up phone card and again I told I not here to solve problem which is not mind I here to enjoy. She starting talking saying that I very mean that I don't trust her. Without hesitation I give her $50 and asked her to leave as part of the $100 I agree to pay her when the session is over plus tips but now I not in the mood to be serve by her. Brothers who come across tactics used by the KTV girls please share.

Last edited by AAconnection; 29-05-2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 29-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Alex20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Bro I kena a few which is more cunning than yours Some can ask u 500 on the sppt for their sick mother father crap stories. Others ask u to lend ur fone and they so daring key in their bank number asking for transfers to their bank account. They should know that we are here for enjoyment and that they are only keeping us company nothing more or less. They take us as roberts thought we are their ATM and use us as tools only. Dont buy their story or anything. Beat if they make u angry just walk off and dont give any tips whichmis what I just did recently.
Old 29-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Timestopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Bro same here ask the girl to stay tell me go toilet back after 45plus min ask her leave, but I only give $20 fuck care her.. Keep telling me buy food for her wanna go home take taxi no cloth all kind of rubbish..
Old 29-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.

These ktv gals sound really hard up for small money, thought they doing well and earning a lot?

See those HFJ joints big money being thrown around...
Old 29-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I myself kenna before too, from peace centre as well. Its one of those without mummy system right? Personally I find those without mummy system quite rowdy and the girls are more prone to doing such stunts or patterns. After a few times my friends and I swear never to step into KTVs without mummy again.

At my regular places, my mummy will know what kind of girls I like, and if the girls wanna chu pattern, I just tell mummy straight and she will take care of the situation for me. If not good cannot touch cannot play also tell mummy she will either kao pei the girl to play with me, or change another girl for me (no need to tip the lousy one somemore). To me, the mummy tip is worth every cent to ensure a good night out.
Old 29-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, just watched this movie yesterday... about KTV girls' lifes and how they "patterns"... enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BQOP5vdQyo8
Old 29-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
slobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice video bro!
Thou i never encounter such, but as the saying goes,
Whores are for fucking!

SO we really have to embed such thoughts deep down as not to be carrots!
Old 29-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Ytd I also kena one. This gal asked for tips. I told her wait, I need to change small notes with waiter first. She say no need change, she have. So ok, I pass her the $50 note. Then she keep inside her bag and say no need change, and wanted o climb and sit on my lap. I tahan her say no need, just give me back the $20 change. She returned me $20 while commenting I cheapsake/stingy
Old 29-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To any bros, who can answer my question,

I know this girl who is working at a facial spa and part time KTV hostess,
she say that she will be leaving singapore and might not come back to Singapore.
I suspect that she might be caught, and ask to leave Singapore.
My Question is that if she get caught "doing things" (Bros should know what i mean), are they ask to leave immediately or given time to leave to Singapore????
BTW she is working in KTV until she leaves singapore that is what is said to me

Advice please fellow Senior Bros.
Old 29-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
To any bros, who can answer my question,

I know this girl who is working at a facial spa and part time KTV hostess,
she say that she will be leaving singapore and might not come back to Singapore.
I suspect that she might be caught, and ask to leave Singapore.
My Question is that if she get caught "doing things" (Bros should know what i mean), are they ask to leave immediately or given time to leave to Singapore????
BTW she is working in KTV until she leaves singapore that is what is said to me

Advice please fellow Senior Bros.
Hi bro
How can a gal can work as massage and ktv at same time? Very rare leh
Old 29-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bros, just watched this movie yesterday... about KTV girls' lifes and how they "patterns"... enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BQOP5vdQyo8
Brother the beginning of the video where the KTV girl tell the man that she has a sick mother and the brother is going to school sound very familiar that I have heard some KTV girls saying the same things.....haha... anyway thanks for sharing the video is nice.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ethl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is why I avoid getting into situations for the mm to start telling sob stories. Just keep drinking, singing, talking cock and having fun. Worked well for me in that I seldom hear their stories, compared with some of my other bros. Guess it also helps that my Chinese is not so good. Lol!

From what I know, many of the recent generation of ktv girls are not as bad off financially compared with those from say 10 years ago. Many of them today do it for the quick buck plus ability to buy luxuries.
Old 30-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

only prc will teach each other all kind of tricks
gone r t good old days by Malaysian meimei

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 30-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
GlimpseNglance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peace centre standard rate is $30 for butterfly. Normal for them to go 30-60mins to come back. $150 is standard rate for gal to sit all the way.

Any gal that u dun like just ignore and continue to sing song or talk to ur frens. Don't make eye contact or reply they normally will walk off.

Always change ur $50 with the waiter unless u wanna tip $50. If the girl is trust worthy type, she will take out $20 change first before she take ur $50 note.

This is what I know for 6th n 7th floor. Just sharing to help bros avoid being conned and to have a great time
Old 30-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethl View Post

From what I know, many of the recent generation of ktv girls are not as bad off financially compared with those from say 10 years ago. Many of them today do it for the quick buck plus ability to buy luxuries.
Good observation yes nowadays the KTV girls are not poor financially compared to those 10 years they knew how to take care of men. As for now the girls wants easy and quick money without servicing. The way they zoom from room to room and floor to floor by stairs is faster then taking lift.

I don't mind to pay if the service is professional but errand attitude and all kinds of excuses just to get money is short sighted.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1