The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-clubs?cc=4716

Mourinho wants no reunions

Jose Mourinho said he hopes 2 avoid the "emotional difficulty" of facing former clubs Inter Milan or Chelsea in the Champions League quarter-finals aft steering Real Madrid 2 the last 8 for the 1st time in 7 seasons.

Friday's draw will reveal who Madrid will meet next & with no seedings fr the quarter-finals onward, there is a 2-in-7 chance Mourinho will be lumped with 1 of Inter, with whom he won the title last year, or Chelsea.

If Madrid r 2 continue 2 progress aft their 4-1 aggregate victory over Lyon, secured with a 3-0 2nd leg win in Spain on Wednesday night, the chances of meeting a club "in my heart" increase 4 Mourinho but it's a scenario he would like 2 avoid.

"I prefer 2 avoid Inter & Chelsea becos, emotionally, it's difficult 2 play against ex-teams,'' Mourinho said. "If we get them, we get them. We're professionals. If I hv 2 face those who were my ppl, I will do it, but I will be obliged 2 prepare myself more psychologically than against other teams tat aren't in my heart.''

Mourinho also won the Champions League with Porto prior 2 his Chelsea days & he can look 2 the fact his resume is littered with Europe's biggest clubs with pride. His fantastic record in Europe was 1 of the reasons Real brought in the coach & it has paid dividends as they finally got past the hurdle tat has felled them each season since 2004 thanks 2 goals fr Marcelo, Karim Benzema & Angel Di Maria @ the Bernabeu.

Mourinho was happy with his team's performance but played down the fact Madrid had finally reached the last 8 aft years of disappointment.

"Lyon r a good team, 1 of the best in tis year's Champions League, but we deserved 2 win. We played a very complete game & we r in the quarter-finals,'' Mourinho said. "I'm happy & quite relaxed becos it's normal tat we've qualified 4 the quarters. Some day we had 2 get thru - wat wasn't normal was Madrid not getting thru. Not getting thru would hv been a failure becos Madrid always think abt going further than the last 16. We're going in the right direction & the titles r going 2 arrive.''

Madrid had 2 wait until 8 mins b4 half-time 2 make the breakthrough against Lyon, when full-back Marcelo scored a fine goal. The home side then dominated the 2nd period, & further goals fr in-form striker Benzema - who took his tally to 9 in 7 goals aft netting against his former club - & Di Maria sealed a convincing triumph.

Lyon coach Claude Puel felt Madrid were deserved winners, saying: "I think we did things well in the 1st half, especially in attack, & we had a certain amount of possession. We played quite well & seemed 2 be quite dangerous. However, we gave them 2 many opportunities, 2 many easy balls.

"In the 2nd half, the 2nd goal was very bad 4 us. We gave Real Madrid a big gift with tat, & fr tat moment on we didn't hv many opportunities. We didn't know how 2 improve our level of play. We came up against a very good team & all I can do is congratulate Real Madrid because they deserved the win.''

Regarding Madrid's chances of going all the way, Puel said: "I would say tat Real Madrid can make it 2 the end. They hv high individual quality, very good players with good acceleration, and if they carry on playing so strong in defence they have every chance to get to the final stages, but the path ahead is very long.''
Old 20-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ictory?cc=4716

Mourinho hails 'tired' players

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho heaped praise on his exhausted team aft seeing them edge past local rivals Atletico Madrid 2-1 to keep within touching distance of Primera Division leaders Barcelona.

1st-half goals fr the in-form Karim Benzema & Mesut Ozil set Real on their way &, although Sergio Aguero pulled a goal back 4 Atletico with 4 mins 2 go, it was 2 little 2 late 2 save the Rojiblancos fr another derby disappointment.

The result means Real remain unbeaten against their neighbours since 1999 & hv won all 4 mtgs with Atletico tis season, having also beaten them home & away in the Copa del Rey. The victory also allowed Mourinho's side 2 keep within 5 pts of Barca, who defeated Getafe earlier in the evening.

It was not an easy night 4 Real @ the Vicente Calderon though &, having had an emotionally draining Champions League clash against Lyon on Wednesday when the Whites finally made it thru 2 the quarter-finals aft 6 successive last-16 exits, Mourinho admitted fatigue had been a problem.

"They had a week 2 prepare 4 the duel & us, 2 days," said Mourinho. "The team was tired. I was also tired & I'm the coach,'' said the Portuguese, who has been highly critical of the scheduling of his side's matches recently. The 2nd half was difficult. We couldn't hit them on the counter-attack.

"I changed Cristiano (Ronaldo) & Benzema, but Ozil had 2 stay on. We defended as well as possible & we achieved an important derby win.''

Ronaldo was a fitness doubt ahead of the game having been sidelined with a hamstring injury b4 playing 70 minutes in the European triumph over Lyon. Mourinho opted 2 start the Portugal international against Atletico b4 replacing him in the 72nd minute.

"I would like 2 hv rested him, but I didn't 1 the championship 2 end 2day & CR is very important 2 us. It was a risk 2 play him, but you need 2 live day 2 day,'' Mourinho said. "2day he hurts & 2morrow the doctors will examine him. Then we'll see if he goes away with Portugal (on international duty). They r all tired, physically & mentally.''

Mourinho also hailed the performance goalkeeper Iker Casillas, who made a string of impressive saves 2 keep Atletico @ bay b4 finally being beaten by Aguero near the end.

"Casillas has done a fantastic job. I like it when my goalkeeper doesn't hv much 2 do in a game, & he had a lot 2 do 2night & he was fantastic,'' said Mourinho. "Atletico hv shown their great spirit & quality of play, & Madrid had an answer 2 those who thought tat the league finished 2day.

"I was very worried (about a late equaliser), but @ the same time I was full of trust in the players' mentality & fighting spirit. I know football & many things happen in the last mins & change the result. But they fought, they gave everything & I'm pleased 4 the players.''

Mourinho was less impressed by the insults & abuse hurled @ Ronaldo & Marcelo fr the home fans though, saying: "Tis is a fantastic stadium 2 play football in with an atmosphere we would like 2 hv @ every ground, but the insults r not good or positive & they spoil a great ground.

"There needs 2 be respect 4 the players & their families.''

Real defender Pepe is anticipating an "intense'' final 2 months of the season.

Pepe said: "The next 2 months will be intense. We will try 2 live up 2 the challenge & make our fans happy. Whilst there is a chance, we will fight 2 the very end. Tat`s wat the coach & our supporters ask us 2 do.''

Looking ahead 2 the clash with Spurs, which will see 9-time European champions Madrid playing in the quarter-finals 4 the 1st time in 7 years, Pepe said: "Our tie with Tottenham will be difficult & we'll hv 2 be good 2 get thru. We will try 2 do our best 2 reach the final, which is so important 4 Madrid.''

Regarding the Copa del Rey final, Pepe added on his club`s website: "Against Barcelona we`ll play a great game. Every1 will be watching.''

Atletico defender Alvaro Dominguez felt his side deserved 2 take @ least a point.

Dominguez told AS: "Tis defeat hasn't left us demoralised, but very annoyed. I think we deserved a draw @ least, tat would hv been the fairer result.

"We've tried, but it was difficult. We knew they were a very hard opponent but we've taken them on, we had our chances & we deserved more than 1 or 2 goals. Tat was the difference. 2 beat a team like tis you need 2 hv an exceptional day.''

Goalscorer Aguero added on his club's website: "Our goal arrived very late & it was difficult 2 draw level. At least we tried but Madrid r a great team who r fighting 4 the league & it`s hard. They don't let you off the hook in front of goal, we tried 2 score but Casillas made some key saves. We did everything 2 draw level but we couldn't.

"Now we need 2 correct the mistakes 4 the next game. We always 1 2 win, more so against Madrid as we haven't done it for 11 years, but we can't do anything abt it & we need 2 continue forward. We 1 2 get in2 the Europa League.''
Old 23-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...tenham?cc=4716

Jose confident of progress

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho believes his team has the edge on Tottenham & is confident he k end their Champions League odyssey.

Spurs' debut Champions League campaign has already delivered famous wins against Inter Milan & AC Milan, & the reward 4 Harry Redknapp's side is a glamorous last-8 encounter against Madrid.

Mourinho, who won the Champions League as coach of Inter last season, concedes he has some misgivings abt coming up against the tournament dark horses but says he is @ least approaching the tie with more relish than he did last year's last-16 encounter with former club Chelsea.

"I didn't 1 Chelsea-Inter, becos last season it was difficult 2 play against Chelsea," Mourinho said. "I did it, & I did everything I could 2 help my team, but I was not comfortable. I don't like 2 play against my friends.

"Any team is difficult & any team is a motivation 4 us. Tottenham r a good team: they beat Inter, they beat Milan, they hv ambitions, they hv a very good team & a good manager.

"You can feel tat it is a happy team, & happy teams r dangerous teams."

Asked whether Spurs could produce an upset & go all the way, Mourinho added on BBC Radio 5 Five: "It's possible. They hv a not very easy draw, but they hv not had an easy draw fr the beginning.

"But I 1 2 believe, with all respect of course, tat their campaign in the Champions League will finish in the 2nd leg @ White Hart Lane.

"They hv reason 2 be proud already, & I think they hv a reason 2 fight us & 2 try 2 reach the semis, but I believe tat we r a better team."

Spurs hv failed 2 mount a title challenge in the Premier League tis season despite the fact tat the traditional big guns hv dropped points with greater regularity than normal, & Mourinho believes tis perhaps indicates a drop-off in standards.

"[In my 1st season @ Chelsea] you had 2 win & win & win & win, & every point you lost you r in a difficult situation, becos the top teams were winning a lot, in the same way tat we r doing now in Spain," he said.

"At tis moment in the Premier League they r losing a lot of points. Every team had difficult moments, so 4 me it looks like the top teams hv lost a little bit."
Old 23-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...return?cc=4716

Mourinho confirms England return

Jose Mourinho has confirmed he will join an English club when he leaves Real Madrid, which he described as the "most difficult club in the world".

The former Chelsea manager, who has previously made clear his fondness of English football, 1s again spoke glowingly of his time in the EPL & said he is looking 4ward 2 working in the country where he most enjoys his life & career.

Mourinho did not indicate he will negotiate an early exit fr his contract in Madrid, which has another 3 yrs 2 run. Depending on the timing of his move 2 England over the next few years, he could foreseeably join any of the Premier League's big clubs & he has spoken of his desire 2 build a dynasty in a longer-term project than the short stints he has been known 4 taking on.

"I miss England & my next job will be in England," Mourinho said in the Sun. "There is unfinished business. And I think England 1s me back, no? It was the most enjoyable time of my career. My Chelsea time was amazing as a football manager & family man. My family & I enjoyed it so much. We made so many friends here. We still keep in touch, we still come back. In football there r a few victories here I would like 2 repeat. I will talk 2 my agent & get a project 4 my career.

"I still hv 3 yrs @ Real Madrid. It is the biggest club in the world but it is also the most difficult club in the world. They came 2 me 4 the 3rd time & I could not say no 2 them 4 the 3rd time - I had 2 go. And I had 2 go 2 Italy, tat was important 4 me becos I wanted 2 try there. Every1 said it was the home of tactics so I said let me try there.

"But it is not England, England is special. People in Italy, Spain & Portugal ask me why I love England so much & I can't explain - I just do. I 1 2 be happy in my work. I 1 2 be happy with my football."
Old 23-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fatscrewu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If he is coming back to England, where do you think he will go? Back to Chlesea? Do you think it could be Man City? or a slim chance Liverpool because KD is only for this season. I dont think AF is going to retire so soon and AW is happy at Arsenal.

He is a good manager.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

The Special One already mentioned tat he has 3 more years @ Real.

if it's next season, then ManC looks 2 be the likely place he would be, 2 replace Roberto Mancini.

He wouldn't be @ Liverpool next season, no matter wat happens.

if it's a few years down the road, then ManU could be his likely destination.

Whether he is a good manager or not, his cv tells it all.
esp with him winning the UCL at FC Porto & Inter Milan.
Old 23-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a funny feeling he might, just might go to blackburn if the fund is good. The indian showed his wealth when he wanted to lure fabiano to blackburn in january. but anyway, i'm a chelsea fans but think the chance of him returning to chelsea is probably 1/20
Old 28-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nd-job?cc=4716

Mourinho: I nearly said yes to England

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho was within hours of accepting the England job, prior 2 Fabio Capello's appointment.

Mourinho claimed he was on the verge of accepting the job in 2007 aft Steve McClaren was sacked following England's failure 2 qualify 4 Euro 2008.

But the Portuguese had a last-gasp change of heart & decided 2 stay in club management.

He told l'Equipe: "I was hours away - I almost signed up 4 the England national team.

"But @ the last minute I began thinking, 'I m going 2 coach a national side, there will be 1 match a month & the rest of the time I will be in my office or overseeing matches. And then 2 hv 2 wait until the summer 2 compete in a European Championship or a World Cup?' No, it wasn't 4 me.

"So @ the last moment I pulled back, preferring 2 wait 4 the right job 2 come along, a good club, a challenge tat could motivate me. Tat was Inter (Milan).''

The FA were quick 2 respond 2 Mourinho's comments. "Fabio was our 1st choice 4 England manager,'' a spokesman said. "We hv made tat clear fr the outset.''

Mourinho left Chelsea in September 2007, 2 months b4 McClaren was dismissed, & took up his role as head coach @ Inter in June 2008. Aft guiding Inter 2 the Champions League he then left 4 Real Madrid in the summer of 2010.

"When I left Chelsea, the 1st month was fantastic. I went 2 Africa, 2 Japan, I did tons of things I had not been able 2 do,'' he added. "The 2nd month was also good, but from the 3rd onwards it was horrible, just awful.''

Mourinho admitted he also came close 2 taking the PSG job aft leaving Stamford Bridge, but decided against it as he was not convinced by Ligue 1's quality.

Asked why he did not take the PSG post, he said: "I do not know. Perhaps because of the feeling tat England, Spain or Italy r more powerful leagues, & we must make the most of the best years of our career by working @ the highest level.''
Old 01-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...o-real?cc=4716

Valdano confident Mourinho will deliver

Real Madrid general manager Jorge Valdano insists he has been happy 2 sit back & let Jose Mourinho take sole charge of team affairs @ the Bernabeu recently & predicted the former Inter Milan boss will provide the club with "many glorious afternoons''.

Valdano & Mourinho have endured a seemingly fractious relationship since the Portuguese arrived @ Real last summer, with hostilities betw the 2 @ times barely concealed.

Mourinho demands more control than most coaches in Spain & tat has necessitated Valdano taking a step back. But the former Argentina international denied the situation had made his life difficult.

"I hv always felt comfortable @ Real Madrid,'' he told the club's official website. "My role is more of an institutional 1 now compared 2 b4 & my job entails matters tat r not only related 2 sports.

"I said I would distance myself fr the team following the Copa del Rey match against Sevilla & I hv done just tat.

"Mourinho is the leader of a team tat continues improving fr a football standpoint & I m sure it will bring us many glorious afternoons. He feels protected by the club & feels more comfortable every day, as he himself recently stated.

"Tat goal has been accomplished & tat is wat it is all abt, being tat he is an important person within the club. The team is more competitive each day.''

Valdano also stated his relationship with president Florentino Perez remains as strong as ever.

"I hv a close relationship with Florentino Perez,'' he said. "I hv a lot of faith in him & I feel comfortable & secure. He has not changed as a person.

"He continues thinking big & continues loving tis club. He is very demanding & he lays out the strategy. He knows exactly wat Real Madrid members 1 & time has proven him right.''
Old 03-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/302039?cc=4716

Mourinho home record ended

Jose Mourinho lost his 1st home league match in more than 9 years as Real Madrid's title hopes suffered a huge blow with a shock defeat against Sporting Gijon @ the Bernabeu.

Miguel de las Cuevas, the former Atletico Madrid player, netted the only goal of the game in the 79th minute 2 end not only Mourinho's remarkable personal run but also Madrid's 100% record @ home tis season.

The defeat means Madrid find themselves 8 points adrift of Barca, who beat Villarreal 1-nil, & is also a blow 2 morale ahead of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final 1st leg against Tottenham.

Even the return of Gonzalo Higuain aft more than 4 months out thru injury could not help Madrid, who badly missed key players such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema & Xabi Alonso.

Madrid paid tribute 2 former star Ronaldo b4 the match & the home fans must hv been left yearning 4 some of the Brazilian's magic @ the end of a lacklustre 1st half.

With several 1st-team players absent due 2 a mixture of injury & suspension, Madrid lacked any real spark in a goalless 1st half & they barely threatened visiting goalkeeper Juan Pablo Colinas b4 the break.

Angel Di Maria, who looked the home side's biggest threat, had 1 long-range effort comfortably saved while Sami Khedira might hv done better with a header just b4 the break.

The best opening of the 1st period fell 2 Sporting in the 41st minute, but Nacho Novo, having rounded Iker Casillas, fluffed his left-footed shot & allowed Ricardo Carvalho 2 save Madrid's blushes.

The start of the 2nd half saw Madrid twice test Colinas thru Mesut Ozil & Di Maria, & the 56th-minute arrival of Higuain gave the hosts an extra edge up front.

The Argentina international, whose last appearance was in November due 2 a herniated disc tat required surgery, almost netted within 3 mins of his arrival with a thunderous drive tat Colinas parried over @ his near post.

Emmanuel Adebayor then headed a decent opportunity over 4 the hosts.

However, Madrid could not find the breakthru & they were hit with the ultimate sucker-punch 12 mins fr time when De las Cuevas scored.

Nacho Cases laid the ball inside 2 the unmarked midfielder & his low shot went in off Casillas' right-hand post with the Spain international given no chance.

Tat goal sparked a frantic late onslaught fr the home side & the Sporting goal seemed 2 lead a charmed life as Madrid went close on numerous occasions.

Adebayor saw 2 efforts saved, Khedira had another 2 shots blocked on the line while Ozil, Sergio Canales & Ricardo Carvalho all had opportunities.

However, the hosts could not take advantage of any of them as Sporting held on 2 claim a stunning victory & end Mourinho's incredible unbeaten home run whilst in charge of Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan & Madrid.

With only 8 games remaining & already thrilling Barca by 8 points, Real hv a difficult task ahead in the La Liga if they 1 2 win the league tis season.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...o-draw?cc=4716

Jose happy to draw

Jose Mourinho claims he would be satisfied with a 0-0 or even a 1-1 draw when Tottenham visit Real Madrid on Tuesday.

Real Madrid r currently struggling with an injury crisis tat has seen Cristiano Ronaldo, Gonzalo Higuain, Karim Benzema & Marcelo all out of action. Xabi Alonso was also suspended 4 the 1-0 home defeat 2 Sporting Gijon on Saturday.

Mourinho believes tat, given the number of players currently sidelined, a goal-less draw would be a good platform 4 Madrid ahead of the 2nd leg @ White Hart Lane.

"I know our limitations, becos the players r dead," he said. "Even if we'd drawn 0-0 it would hv been a bad result in the league. Against Spurs, though, it would be a good result - or @ least it would not be a drama, especially if we hv injured players back 4 the decisive game in London."

He added: "We lacked all our creative players [against Sporting Gijon], except Mesut Ozil. If Cristiano plays against Spurs it is becos he & I r taking a risk. The doctor says he will only be fit 4 the game Bilbao next week.

"Marcelo is out for 2 weeks & Karim Benzema will only come 2 Bilbao & London, not play the home game. We could ignore the medical department but if it went wrong u would kill me & tat would be risk.

"Now we hv 2 see if we play people 2 try 2 settle the tie in the 1st leg or if we r satisfied with a draw, but 0-0 @ home is good & even 1-1 is not dramatic. It would be all open, so I'll talk 2 the injured players & decide whether we risk them."

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp - who has also been contending with a number of injury problems - says he is taking little encouragement fr Madrid's shock defeat as he feels it simply shows Mourinho is making Europe his priority.

"I'm not @ all fooled by the result," he told The Sun. "I've not watched the game on TV yet & 2 be honest I'm not sure it'll tell me all tat much.

"Jose rested so many players tat he's showed his hand @ wat his priority is tis season - winning a 3rd Champions League title with his 3rd different club. Wat an achievement tat would be, you hv 2 admit.

"No Xabi Alonso, Pepe, Karim Benzema. Tuesday's team will bear no resemblance 2 the one tat played on Saturday. We had Tim Sherwood & Les Ferdinand there watching 4 us & they've told me basically the same thing, so there was no point in me spending all day Sunday worried sick abt the game or rubbing my hands 2gether becos Jose's lost his 1st home match since 2002."

Redknapp said he is looking 4ward 2 leading his team out @ the Bernabeu but stressed tat he will only be satisfied if Spurs perform 2 their capabilities.

"Matches like this 1 don't come round very often, so we should make the most of it," he said. "We r massive underdogs & rightly so.

"Every1 keeps telling me 2 enjoy it, enjoy it, but I won't be able 2 unless we play well. As a manager, tat's all tat really concerns you. Yes, it'll be great 2 walk out with Tottenham @ the Bernabeu Stadium but, if we let ourselves down, there's no enjoyment in tat is there?"
Old 04-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...rs-tie?cc=4716

Mourinho weighs up Ronaldo risk

Jose Mourinho says he may take a "risk" & play Cristiano Ronaldo in Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final 1st-leg tie against Tottenham Hotspur.

Mourinho, who on Saturday night surrendered his 9-year, 150-game unbeaten record in league home matches when Real Madrid lost 2 Sporting Gijon, had previously ruled Ronaldo out of the game with a hamstring problem.

However, Mourinho will meet with his top scorer, as well as the injured Karim Benzema & Marcelo, 2 establish whether the 3 players r willing 2 take a gamble on their fitness of the game @ the Bernabeu.

"If he [Ronaldo] has a chance it's becos he & his coach r taking a risk, becos the information fr the medical department is tat he can't play, tat he can only play in the game in Bilbao [next weekend]," Mourinho said.

"But if the 2 of us & only the 2 of us decide tat he's going 2 play then the risk is mine & his. 2morrow I will talk with the injured players & decide if we will risk them."

Even if Ronaldo is unable 2 declare his availability then @ least Real saw the unexpected return of Gonzalo Higuain 2 1st-team action on Saturday night. The striker had not played since November aft undergoing surgery on a herniated disc but returned ahead of schedule 2 play against Sporting.

Higuain said: "On an individual level I'm very happy. People believed I would miss the entire season, but I managed 2 show tat statistics aren't everything in life. It was not a challenge or a competition with anybody, it was a matter of pride 4 myself 2 show tat I could be back ahead of schedule.

"I was able 2 achieve tat & I feel very comfortable. The key 2 the recovery was fighting hard, not letting myself get down & battling 4 wat I love most, which is 2 play football.

"I'm grateful 2 all the coaching staff, the doctors, fans, my team-mates, my family & 2 myself. I'm very happy 2 be able 2 feel like a player again, although tis wasn't quite the dream comeback I was hoping 4."
Old 10-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...d-fans?cc=4716

Kaka : I need to impress fans

Kaka believes his 2 goals in the 3-0 victory over Athletic Bilbao will do wonders 4 his confidence as he seeks 2 show doubting Real Madrid fans wat he can really do aft a season of disappointment.

The Brazil international has been sidelined 4 significant parts of the campaign due 2 injuries & Saturday night's game @ Athletic was his 1st start since February & only his 13th appearance in all competitions tis term.

It was 2 prove a good night 4 the £56 million man & Madrid though, with Kaka scoring his side's 1st 2 goals fr the penalty spot b4 substitute Cristiano Ronaldo added a 3rd midway thru the 2nd half 2 complete the win.

Kaka, the 2007 FIFA World Player of the Year, said: "Those 2 goals r good 4 my self-confidence, they r very important goals.I understand the fans (criticism towards him). I hope tat with time & with important games I can win over the supporters again. I only ask they give me time.

"I need 2 work hard 2 enjoy football again. The only problem was with my knee, which limited me fr playing all out. I hv 2 work hard in tis final stretch of the season. I hope 2 hv fun playing football. I feel like I owe it 2 Real Madrid & the fact tat I haven't fulfilled expectations bothers me."

"I know wat the truth is abt my injury. Some hv taken advantage of my absence 2 say I 1 2 go & that's not true. I 1 2 triumph @ Madrid,'' he added in AS. "My relationship with the coach (Mourinho) is very good. People r saying many things tat r not true, but I hv no problem with him whatsoever & I'm grateful 2 him 4 everything he has done 2 help me. He's a great coach & he is helping me grow as a footballer.''

Madrid's win over Athletic was hugely impressive considering Mourinho made 7 changes 2 the side tat started Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final 1st leg win over Tottenham & rested many of his 1st-choice stars.

However, it was not enough 2 cut in2 Barcelona's 8-point lead heading in2 next week's showdown betw the 2 @ the Bernabeu as the league leaders defeated rock-bottom Almeria later in the evening.

With only 7 games left, Barca r overwhelming fav 2 retain their league title, but Kaka believes his side can still claim the Treble tis season.

Aside fr the league, Madrid will also meet Barca in the final of the Copa del Rey & the Spanish superpowers look set 2 clash in the semi-finals of the Champions League as well. with both clubs holding big advantages in their respective quarter-final ties.

Kaka added: "Madrid can defeat Barcelona, they r not unbeatable. We hv 2 believe we can win La Liga, the Copa & the Champions League, but 1st we need 2 focus on Tottenham.''
Old 16-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...lk-out?cc=4716

Mourinho silence causes media walk-out

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho blanked the media ahead of Saturday's La Liga clasico with Barcelona, prompting a walk-out by more than 100 journalists @ Friday's press conference.

Assistant coach Aitor Karanka took questions as Mourinho sat silent @ the pre-match conference @ Madrid's Valdebebas training ground but many members of the massive media throng were unimpressed, choosing 2 leave in protest. Anticipation is @ an all time high ahead of an incredible quartet of clasicos, so Mourinho was eager 2 maintain a low key build-up on the Madrid side of the rivalry.

Filippo Ricci, a journalist with Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport who was among those who left, explained: "Wat happened was Mourinho decided not 2 come 2 the press conference, the usual press conference b4 the Clasico, & 2 send out Aitor Karanka.

"The press didn't like tis decision & decided 2 quit the press centre as he was coming in. The surprise was tat Mourinho also came in2 the press centre, but when the press officer said Mourinho wasn't getting any questions, @ tat moment around half to 3/4 of the press centre left.''

Karanka said: "Whenever the coach speaks his words r blown out of proportion. He doesn't 1 tat, nor does he 1 2 be the 1 who heats things up b4 the match. He's preferred 2 stay quiet 2 avoid misunderstandings & it's not the 1st time I've spoken, it's a way of working. I've already been out (2 speak 2 the media) 11 times, tis isn't something unusual.''

Asked if Mourinho not speaking 2 the media could be seen as a lack of respect 2 the Madrid fans, Karanka added: "We hv the opinion of the fans in the Bernabeu & on the street. Wat the fans 1 is tat Real Madrid r where they r now. They don't 1 a team tat is knocked out of the cup by a Segunda Division B side, nor a team who continually fall @ the last 16 of the Champions League. They 1 a coach who works 100% every day & is able 2 make the team fight 4 every title.''

Saturday's clash @ the Bernabeu is the 1st of 4 showdowns betw Madrid & Barcelona in the space of 18 days.

Aside fr tis weekend's league encounter, which Barca go in2 holding an 8-point lead over 2nd-placed Madrid with 7 games remaining, the 2 Spanish superpowers also meet in the Copa del Rey final & in the 2-legged Champions League semi-finals.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...trophy?cc=4716

Ronaldo: Madrid will win a trophy

CR is in a confident mood heading in2 the upcoming quartet of clasicos with Barcelona, stating his belief Real Madrid will win a trophy tis season.

Madrid host Barca in the Primera Division on Saturday & the Spanish superpowers meet again in the Copa del Rey final next Wednesday b4 doing battle twice more in the Champions League semi-finals - all 4 games coming in the space of 18 days.

Barca hv held the upper hand in recent clashes betw the 2, winning each of the last 5 meetings, while the Catalan giants hv also left their counterparts fr the capital lagging well behind in the race 4 honours over the last few years.

Madrid hv not tasted success since 2008, when they won Primera Division & Spanish Super Cup, while in stark contrast Barca hv walked off with a remarkable 8 trophies since Pep Guardiola took charge in the summer of 2008.

Ronaldo, who joined Madrid 4 a world-record £80million in 2009, hopes tat lack of silverware is abt 2 come 2 an end though, telling Real Madrid TV: "Real Madrid cannot go 2 years w/o winning a title. I'm convinced tat we r going 2 win something tis season & it's going 2 be very important. The players look very positive & tat's a good sign, I like it a lot. There is the ideal atmosphere in the squad 4 tis final straight.''

Madrid's hopes of wresting the Primera Division title off 2-time defending champions Barca looks 2 be their least likely path 2 silverware tis season, with Guardiola's men boasting a big advantage @ the summit.

Barca r currently 8 points clear of 2nd-placed Madrid with 7 games remaining, while they also won 5-0 in the 1st meeting betw the 2 @ the Nou Camp.

Tat was Mourinho's heaviest-ever defeat as coach & something tat would prove decisive if the 2 teams finish level on points & Madrid do not record an equally one-sided victory on Saturday.

Ronaldo, who has scored 40 goals in all competitions tis season, said: "We hv 2 win, we r playing @ home & we hv 2 put them under pressure. If we win the title race will be open, we cannot throw in the towel.

"Aft (tis weekend), comes the Copa del Rey & the Champions League semi-finals. The important thing is 2 win & put Barcelona under pressure. If we win it's going 2 give us confidence 4 the cup.''

Both Barca & Madrid go in2 the 1st of the 4 Clasicos in buoyant mood aft tis week progressing through 2 the last 4 of the Champions League in midweek.
Old 17-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...madrid?cc=4716

Ronaldo earns point for Real

CR scored fr the spot 2 earn 10-man Real Madrid a 1-1 draw against Barcelona in a highly-charged clasico but it was the Catalans who took a big step 2wards the title.

Although Barcelona maintained their 8-point lead @ the top of La Liga with 6 games left, it was important 4 Real 2 avoid another thrashing - such as the 5-0 defeat @ Camp Nou earlier tis season - with 3 more clasicos in the next 17 days set 2 decide the destination of the Copa del Rey & who will reach the final of the Champions League.

In Saturday night's tense encounter @ the Bernabeu, Lionel Messi scored fr the spot in the 53rd minute 2 give Barca the lead aft Raul Albiol was sent off 4 a foul on David Villa in the area.

Barca looked 2 be cruising 2wards a 6th consecutive victory against their arch-rivals under coach Pep Guardiola when Dani Alves tripped Marcelo & the referee awarded another penalty, converted by Ronaldo.

The equaliser lifted Real & their Germany midfielder Sami Khedira had a great chance 2 win the match in the final minute but shot straight @ Victor Valdes.

Sevilla's European hopes were dealt a severe blow as the Andalusians lost 1-0 @ out-of-form Getafe.

Miku scored the only goal of the game when he took advantage of some poor marking by Federico Fazio 2 latch onto Dani Parejo's pass & beat Javi Varas.

Sevilla started the day in 5th position, 8 points behind 4th-placed Villarreal, but had been making positive noises abt a return 2 the Champions League. With only 6 games now left, though, such a feat seems highly unlikely 4 Gregorio Manzano's side.

Julio Baptista made a memorable return fr injury as he bagged 2 goals in Malaga's impressive 3-0 victory over Real Mallorca.

Baptista had been sidelined for 6 weeks, but was back in the side & made an immediate impact 2 boost the Andalusians' survival hopes.

Sebas Fernandez gave Malaga the lead aft 26 mins & Baptista doubled the home side's advantage prior 2 HT, b4 adding a 2nd early in the 2nd period 2 move Manuel Pellegrini's men provisionally out of the relegation zone.

With only 6 games remaining 4 both Barca & Real, Barca took another step 2wards retaining the La Liga title.
Barca lead 2nd placed Real by 8 pts & 3rd placed Valencia by 22 points with 6 games remaining. Mathematically, only Real has a chance 2 overtake Barca.

Barca remaining 6 games in the La Liga :
- @ home vs Osasuna on 23 April.
- away vs Real Sociedad on 1 May.
- @ home vs Espanyol on 8 May.
- away vs Levante on 11 May.
- @ home vs Deportivo La Coruña on 15 May.
- away vs Málaga on 22 May.

Real remaining 6 games in the La Liga :
- away vs Valencia on 23 April.
- @ home vs Real Zaragoza on 1 May.
- away vs Sevilla FC on 8 May.
- @ home vs Getafe on 11 May.
- away vs Villarreal on 15 May.
- @ home vs Almeria on 22 May.

In betw these La Liga games, there r 3 Clasicos 2 be play betw Barca & Real starting with the Copa del Rey(Esp Cup) on 20 April @ Mestalla(Valencia), UCL SF 1st leg on 27 April @ Bernabéu & UCL SF 2nd leg @ Camp Nou.

Barca has the upper hand 4 the La Liga title.
Real k only fight 4 the Copa del Rey title on 20 April, & the UCL Final berth over the SF 2 legs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1