The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2001, 12:54 AM
odd_master

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Jakarta Info

any body havea any info on OKT in jakarta? or any call girls?
Old 05-12-2001, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
My friend,

It's not that nobody replied but why u want to find OKT or call girl number when there are just too many girls anywhere u goes here in Jakarta. I always said that Bangkok is the official SEX CITY in asia while Indonesia is the unofficial sex city. Do u know that the biggest Pro Den is found here in Indonesia. It's call DOLLY located in East Java in SURABAYA. It's a small kumpung with small cubical and girls waiting to be of service. If u have been to Cambodia and Bombay, u would know what I mean.

Howover, it's Ramadah now and pub don't open till 8pm or rather, most have taken a month holiday anticipating difficult time with this new goverment.

Anyway, I would like to recommend the latest happening here.

The name of this place is called KOREAN STAR located at Djayakata Tower Hotel - 18th Floor. This is the only place in Jakarta which give u a real BODY massage with very young and beautiful girls. The other place is call Katica but girls are old.

It cost Rup 300,000 for service of one and a half hours. Naked of course.

U're allowed to do just everything with the girls till u cum EXCEPT fucking. Interesting isn't it. I've not been there just yet as I mentioned it's Ramadah. Pub and most Massage places are closed except for those located inside a Hotel.

All my friend had tried and rating is a good 9/10. One problem though, there is only 7 rooms with 10 girls. It's open from noon till midnight.

Happy cumming in Jakarta.

Salamat Hari Raya Pusah.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-12-2001, 12:40 PM
odd_master

OKT

Where can I find artists or models?
How much?

P.S:
Rainman, are you Indonesian?
Do you live in Jakarta?
Old 14-12-2001, 01:13 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Where can I find artists or models?

Answer : Anywhere in the world if u have the money is the answer to your question.

Just kidding, I don't know whether there are any artists or models but sure look close to one. Address as follows :

Jl Pranpanca Raya Blok P III/4
Kebayoran Baru - Jakarta Selatan

(send me a e-mail if you want the phone number as it's not right for me to post it here.I'm not a pimp yah)

Prices start from Rup 3 million ($550) for 3 hrs. Eat in or take away is available. For your infor, I've not tried it as this is a crazy price to pay in Indonesia.

For your last question. Sorri I'm not going to reply as this is a forum and some information has to remain confidential.

Old 04-01-2002, 06:43 PM
sglookout

Unhappy

I was in Jakarta and have paid a visit to the Korean Spa (not star)

Talked to the bellboy and got to hear that is closed. He dunno where it moved to.

That goes another lobang.
Old 05-01-2002, 10:05 PM
Samster

Shit, jus came back this week and still planning to go on Monday. In fact was talking to my friend on Thur and he still said it's there.

Anyway, I shall check it out for u.

Since it's closed. Did u drop by Super across the road or Rasa Sayang behind the lane??

Quote:
Originally posted by sglookout
I was in Jakarta and have paid a visit to the Korean Spa (not star)

Talked to the bellboy and got to hear that is closed. He dunno where it moved to.

That goes another lobang.

Old 06-01-2002, 09:12 AM
odd_master

Rainman....I am in Jakarta too!!
Contact me when you are here, let's cheong together...

see you soon......
Old 06-01-2002, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ah_john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
new in this forum.....new in this country....

how about some FRs when you're done.
Old 07-01-2002, 09:27 AM
sglookout

To Rainman,

I was pretty disappointed that I went back to Hotel to sleep.

That nite, my friend brought me to the Olympic Hotel. They have KTV rooms on the level 4 & 5 easily 20-30 rooms and when we reached there, they are all full. Waited about 45 min for one.

Most of the KTV girls I saw are from China and there were a few babes. There must be still a lot in those occupied rooms.
Old 07-01-2002, 10:48 AM
Samster

LauCheeHong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jakarta Memories

Quote:
Since it's closed. Did u drop by Super across the road or Rasa Sayang behind the lane??
Oh Rasa Sayang and Super still there........I had fond memories of those two, cheapest fuck and nice looking women too. Is Stadium still around, its located further down the main road at Jln Hanyur Merok or something. There was also a KTV that I frequently go to, near the Jkt Fair Grounds, along the road where there is a Mt Elizabth Hospital, just next to Mata Hari Supermarket. Some egyptian sound name, its actually within a motel. Normally when I am in Jkt, I don't like staying in 5 stars hotel, just check into the motel and visit the ktv at night. Talk to the girl I fancy and leave door unlock when I go back room and hey presto, there is beside me when the KTV closes at 3 am.
Old 07-01-2002, 03:31 PM
f11eight

Anyone here has got info on KTVs in Jarkata where they have lot of China gals. I will be going there this weekend and staying till next week. This will be my first time there. Info like names, location, charges, tips for the gals, what to expect etc.. will be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.
Old 07-01-2002, 07:28 PM
Samster

too many to chose from lah.

But China gals is real expensive loh.about SD100 just to sit with u for one evening with no happening. Bring home is about US400 per night. Try the loal Chinese instead though few but still not too costly but whether they leave with u depend on your luck. ost to sit is SD10/hours and bring home (only if they like u) about SD200-300. Min 1 million rup.

Cost for drinks and room about SD 200 min depending on what u order and how many girls.

1) Raja Mas, Furama, Millennium, HaLai and Travel Hotel.

Only the first 4 have China chicks and minmum loal Chinese.

They are all located in Kota and no problem if u goes by Taxi. Just be careful when u leave the place for your hotel. Don't just board any Taxi. Ask for Blue, Black or Silver Bird only.

Quote:
Originally posted by f11eight
Anyone here has got info on KTVs in Jarkata where they have lot of China gals. I will be going there this weekend and staying till next week. This will be my first time there. Info like names, location, charges, tips for the gals, what to expect etc.. will be welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

Old 07-01-2002, 09:06 PM
Samster

ah_john deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
why the fetish with china girls? local indonesian chicks can be as exotic. Tried this place called "MM" (can't remember the exact address). Lots of fair skinned locals, very friendly. Will cost us about S$100 for the night just to sit. If they like u (most will anyway if you're fm sg), they may follow you back when the place closes.

Alternatively, try the many KTVs at Blok M area, just behind Hotel Melawai (jap style, chick cheaper but still worth a try).
Old 07-01-2002, 09:31 PM
Samster

Re: Jakarta Memories

yah, these are 2 very nice places but some find it cheap. I like Super more as the girls are not too commerialise like Rasa sayang. They can sit and talk with u whole night at the bar without insisting that u go into the room. It used to cost Rup 110k but increases since Jun 2000 to Rup 170k for one hour of fun exclude condom. As many shots as u can in the room within that hour.

It is also a good place as when u bring your customer there, rest assured he would get what he want and unlike KTV where sometimes the girl play hard to get.

The other plus point is if your customer is not those fucking type, he won't feel bad like when u bring them to the fish tank at Stadium. If they want to bring these girl back from Super for the night. It cost between Rup 300k to Rup 450 depending on what time the girl leave the place.

It's opened from noon and there are 2 shift for the girls there. The noon shift is older (25-35) while the evening shift from 6pm till close is very young (16-30)

"egyptian sound" KTV, I don;t know about this place but rest assured I will find out soon.

cheers

Quote:
Originally posted by LauCheeHong

Oh Rasa Sayang and Super still there........I had fond memories of those two, cheapest fuck and nice looking women too. Is Stadium still around, its located further down the main road at Jln Hanyur Merok or something. There was also a KTV that I frequently go to, near the Jkt Fair Grounds, along the road where there is a Mt Elizabth Hospital, just next to Mata Hari Supermarket. Some egyptian sound name, its actually within a motel. Normally when I am in Jkt, I don't like staying in 5 stars hotel, just check into the motel and visit the ktv at night. Talk to the girl I fancy and leave door unlock when I go back room and hey presto, there is beside me when the KTV closes at 3 am.

Old 08-01-2002, 11:52 AM
f11eight

Thanks to Rainman for the info. Will try out these few places and will post FR.

Thanks also to ah_john for the extra info on local Indonesian gals. Yes, I do have a fetish now for China gals, but I might still try out your recommendations.

Thank you and cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread