The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
licking FL's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

what are the chances of contracting STD or HIV by licking a prostitute's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

supposing in the worst-case scenario that the previous customer has HIV
Old 12-01-2018, 10:40 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: licking FL's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

the main source of HIV transmission is from blood, semen and vaginal fluid...
however the HIV virus cannot survive long when exposed to air.... so i dont think your risk is high..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
what are the chances of contracting STD or HIV by licking a prostitute's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: licking FL's breast which is possibly stained by the previous customer's semen?

Quote:

Did it taste good?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-01-2018, 01:20 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the thought of him licking other guy semen is probably enough to make him wanna puke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Did it taste good?

Old 12-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
the main source of HIV transmission is from blood, semen and vaginal fluid...
however the HIV virus cannot survive long when exposed to air.... so i dont think your risk is high..
yeah but if we google this "HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained", many sites report this
Old 12-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah but if we google this "HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained", many sites report this
Anything is possible and there is always a remote chance you might have caught something nasty.

If you're worried get yourself tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 12-01-2018, 02:25 PM

where did the dried blood part comes in? did u lick the dried blood or semen?

anyway.. even if it was dried blood, i still dont think u are in the high risk category... there just isnt enough HIV virus present in that drop of blood to give u HIV..

you can find all these info in the HIV stickies.. however low risk isnt no risk and the only way to be sure is to get yourself tested..
take note of the window period though, u can find it in one of the stickies as well..

Quote:

Old 12-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

I would like to add that those who are paranoid hypochondriacs should not engage in sexual activities with high risk groups.

Is a couple of minutes pleasure with a whore really worth the subsequent anxiety and worry? I hardly think so.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

I think these kind of questions probably make Dr Tan sian. Didn’t see him online lately.

Personally I think risk is quite low

1. Not many FL let u cum on breast/ face.
2. If they let u cum on breast, quite unlikely they don’t clean up

If really kanna, I think likely will go down as a case study for medicine school teaching. So far I don’t think any such case
Old 12-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
just isnt enough
You are right on that as the the amount is just too small
Old 14-01-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Don't you bathe her before action?
Old 27-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
those ML in upper serg shopping centre .... hygenie levels seems low ... i always try to be first client .... and i always cum on lindas big tits .... not sure if she ll clean up sufficiently .... no attached toilets in those shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Don't you bathe her before action?
Old 03-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
those ML in upper serg shopping centre .... hygenie levels seems low ... i always try to be first client .... and i always cum on lindas big tits .... not sure if she ll clean up sufficiently .... no attached toilets in those shops.
Still legal GL house better ... you can wash WL together
Old 06-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty simple really. Make the whore you engage for to take a shower with you before the session commences and, if she refuses or, tells you that she had already taken a shower before your arrival, walk away. Be firm to these whores as you are the pay master and they are the ones who render a service for money hence it is either they agree to your demand for a shower or you walk away.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:39 PM

so what if the whore has taken a bath? can it wash away STI ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikka View Post
Pretty simple really. Make the whore you engage for to take a shower with you before the session commences and, if she refuses or, tells you that she had already taken a shower before your arrival, walk away. Be firm to these whores as you are the pay master and they are the ones who render a service for money hence it is either they agree to your demand for a shower or you walk away.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1