The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Examination

I squirmed and wiggled around without being aware of my surroundings. I woke up rather groggily as I reached up to rub my eyes. I saw that I my wrists were the only thing I could move, barely. I was completely naked. The temperature in the room wasn’t unbearably cold, so I wasn’t trembling, but it was chilly enough to make my nipples stand erect.
I was exposed to the cool air and I felt my back laying against a metal surface, less cold now since I had been lying down on it for a while. At this moment, you walked in.

“Now, now, young one. Stop squirming. It is time that I examine you, let Daddy inspect your body. Be a good little brat.”

I tried turning my head to look towards you, but I could only slightly move my neck. As I began turning my neck, you smacked my thighs aggressively.

“Sit still for daddy. Do you understand?

Do you now know how to behave yourself you little brat?

Let me inspect you. Do not move, this is for you town good.”

You said this with great emphasis in your voice as you slid on a pair of white rubber gloves.

“Now, time to inspect my brat.”

First, you grabbed your flashlight and began beaming it into my eyes quickly.

“The patient has beautiful eyes, she seems horny and extremely slutty. Begging to be filled up.”

I squealed trying to retaliate when you began slapping my breasts.

“Patient cannot seem to behave, bad girl. Very quiet, but very naughty.”

Grabbing another source of light, you grabbed my jaw and said,

“Open up.”
You shook my head and I opened up my mouth as you gripped my thighs. You shined the light down on my throat and you voiced the things you found as if I wasn’t even there.

“Open wide woman.”

I hesitantly complied while you shoved a couple of fingers into my throat thrusting them in and out. I automatically gagged.

“Mmm….patient has a tight throat. Very active gag reflex and the feeling of her throat wrapping around my fingers is an extremely pleasant feeling. My cock would love that.”

You said that with a rather ominous tone. You take your fingers out of my throat and changed gloves.

“Filthy woman. Slobber all over my gloves.”

I flushed and began looking away. You slipped on another pair of gloves and I waited for what was inevitable. You said,

“Time to examine your tits.”
Old 30-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Examination

Circling my body, you paused and began to debate with yourself. You slide your hand along my skin softly while lovingly stroking my breast. You make some strange noises before you squeeze my breasts. You brush your thumb over my nipples a couple times and began stroking it until it became firmer. All of a sudden, you pinched it hard as I yelped at the pain while you laughed.

“Patient has sensitive nipples and rather reactive.”

You circle around me and do the same thing to my other breast.

“Such a pretty little brat, pretty little toy who’s screaming and yelping for me as I hurt her.”

I began panting slightly as you continued toying with my body.

“Mm, time to examine the woman’s pussy.”

“You’re going to look at my pussy?”

You looked at me with an evil grin.

“Not just look, a lot more than that.”

I just nodded not knowing what else I could do.

He replied, “Good girl, good slut. You have learned your place for now. Spread those legs so I can see your pink cunt.”

I squeaked out in protest as you moved down until you were in between my legs. “Now girl, open wide or I’ll do it for you.”

I heard the firmness in your voice so I spread my legs slowly and I looked away while you stared in between my legs.

"Isn’t that an amazing little pussy? All stick and pinky, oh you’re dripping wet. Do not pretend like you don’t like getting embarrassed by me.”

I tried closing my legs, but the restraints had been adjusted and my bare pussy was on display for whoever entered the room. You could see me trying to close my legs, but I just couldn’t manage to do it.

"Bad, bad girl. You need to behave yourself you little slut. Just when you were being obedient too, you’re being naughty again.”

You rushed over to me and took my right tit into your warm mouth and swirled your eager tongue around my areola before biting down on my nipple.

“Do you see what happens to bad girls? This is why you should behave yourself.”

You said, “Now. Time for me to examine your vagina once again. I don’t think I’ll need lube since you’re dripping wet. Wet little brat, you’re dripping all over my table. Your tinier hole is next.”

In the beginning, I was unsure what you meant but then I figured it out and began begged,

“No Sir, please not my bum.”

I frantically shook my head and you smacked me right on top of my pussy and on my clit as I jumped from the shock.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

“Quiet, brat. Stop squirming and stay still.”

You continued tugging on my pussy lips while spreading me wide and peering deep inside of me as I had a look of embarrassment on my face. Slowly, you slipped in three fingers into me while moving them in and out rather quickly.

"Tight little pussy you have, hun. It’ll open up soon enough though.”

You went to the far end of the room and I heard some loud clanking noises. Soon, you came back in between my legs as I gasped.

I begged,
“No Sir, please no.”

You smirked knowing that I had caught on.

“That’s right, I am going to look deep inside of your pussy.”

My eyes got wide as you bent down and rubbed lube all over it. Then, I saw you slowly sliding the metal piece inside of my pussy. The odd contraption felt rather strange inside of me as I heard a flash and a snap.

“I’ll show this to you later on so you can see your pussy stretched wider than a freeway.”

I turned even more embarrassed especially from the sly comments that you were making. You came back and removed the device from my pussy as my vagina shrank back to normal. You released my legs as I stared in confusion and you patted my bottom.

"You know it’s time to examine your asshole now.”

I flushed at the language that you used, but you just continued laughing.

“Such an innocent little brat. Don’t play pretend, I know how much of a dirty slut you really are.”

You whipped out of a bottle of lubricant and applied it onto my rectum as you spread my ass cheeks apart. My body automatically clenched as you continued laughing hysterically.

“Do not clench, you will only make it work. Relax your muscles.” I did the best I could as you continued sliding your fingers inside of me. I let out a small grunt when you invaded my asshole, your fingers felt massive.

“Your ass is tiny and so tight.” You penetrated my insides for just a moment before pulling out your finger.

“Dirty girl. We will clean your insides before I can inspect your little butt. You got my gloves all messy.”

“Now it’s time for me to see how much of a pounding you can really take.”

I gazed up towards you as you quickly took your lab coat off and began stripping. Within a few seconds, your belt was coming off and your pants hit the floor.

You jumped on top of the metal table and slid right into my pussy aggressively. I couldn’t see your cock, but it felt massive. you thrusted in and out with reckless aggression as my screamed loudly.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

F I N A L E

“You little brat, you like me taking advantage you?”

I groaned as I couldn’t make out words to answer your question. While I had been humiliated and embarrassed the entire day, I couldn’t hide the fact that I enjoyed every bit of this pounding I was getting from you. At the end of the day, I couldn’t deny the fact that I was a dirty little slut willing to get pounded hard. I loved cock, especially your cock.

You continued pounding me as you said, “You dirty slut, I’m going to fill up your tight little cunt with my juices.”

Within a few seconds, I heard you panting and grunting like an animal as you shot your load deep inside of my pussy. You got up from the table, kissed me on the forehead and smacked my tits around before you began putting your clothes back on.

After that, you released the shackles off of me and handed me my clothes. I quickly got dressed as I looked at the time, realizing I was about to be late to pick up the children from school.

I looked at you, grabbed you and gave you a wet kiss on the lips.

“I Can’t wait for my next examination, Sir!”

You smiled and said, “You know you don’t need an appointment for an examination, come on by whenever.”

E N D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave comments.

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1