The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
ya man how are u?
when free again?
juz see this post.
busy most time but want to go for happening still can squeeze
Old 14-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
juz see this post.
busy most time but want to go for happening still can squeeze
nice to see u again. u still hang around UN hfj?
Old 14-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
i use to frequent tat joint. always saw one guy sitting near the bar counter sofa..once He is here. the mummy n singers will go to him.不会是你吧。。。haha。anyway amy is lao jiao liao. ever came before..the other mummy yilin very chio..
Hi bro,

Yes, the manageress and singers usually come to me when I'm there but I don't usually go alone, other than that time when I knew Mrokok was there by himself so I popped by to see if things were ok. I dont think the guy you mentioned is me though.

Amy and Yilin are the same person. The other one is the slightly more slutty one, I forgot her name. Both manageresses came to Singapore before, but I prefer Yilin's service much more. The other one is a bit too uncouth and jianghu for my liking... irritates me after a while.

Anyway I just went last week and after we finished drinks, whole bunch of us went for supper with the singers and drank beer until almost 6am. Had a ball of a time playing games, drinking, eating laughing etc. Try it out and let me know how it turns out!

Have fun!
Old 14-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

How is the KTV room decoration ? Does it has toilet inside ? what is the gal damage during the SH session ? How is the KTV hostess quality ? I guess they are mainly PRC then.
Old 15-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kopi78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 new singers have just joined. Might drop by to see see look look.

Might be lucky.... huat ah
Old 16-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
How is the KTV room decoration ? Does it has toilet inside ? what is the gal damage during the SH session ? How is the KTV hostess quality ? I guess they are mainly PRC then.
aLL are PRC, they are few mummy there,,damaged normally $50.00...standard of gal not so good.
Old 16-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
Hi bro,

Yes, the manageress and singers usually come to me when I'm there but I don't usually go alone, other than that time when I knew Mrokok was there by himself so I popped by to see if things were ok. I dont think the guy you mentioned is me though.

Amy and Yilin are the same person. The other one is the slightly more slutty one, I forgot her name. Both manageresses came to Singapore before, but I prefer Yilin's service much more. The other one is a bit too uncouth and jianghu for my liking... irritates me after a while.

Anyway I just went last week and after we finished drinks, whole bunch of us went for supper with the singers and drank beer until almost 6am. Had a ball of a time playing games, drinking, eating laughing etc. Try it out and let me know how it turns out!

Have fun!
Have not been going to HF joint for a while. Let me know if you are going. How much is a tower of beer?
Old 16-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Come out from escalator turn right at the corner that one? If so, isn't this owned by the same owner of Ching Bar 美歌芳? Or change hands liao?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 17-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Question Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Come out from escalator turn right at the corner that one? If so, isn't this owned by the same owner of Ching Bar 美歌芳? Or change hands liao?
大哥. u finalky come out liao
Old 17-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Riderx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think I might drop by alone this sat for a small drink and take look.. May I know hows the damage ?
Old 18-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not the same boss. that fellow own two others, 美歌城 and 轻松歌坊 at prinsep street, other than 美歌坊 of Neil road.
Old 18-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cupiddidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds attractive, any idea how many of the PR gals for KTV?
Old 19-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyACE CHEONTURER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have not been to the hfj scene for a while . Please pm me when khakis are needed . Cheers
Old 13-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
nice to see u again. u still hang around UN hfj?
eh, nice to see you too.
once a while still go HFJ if have time
where is your playground now?
Old 14-08-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
th1sislame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Anyone have any info on 美歌芳 and the girls in there? A lot of success?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1