The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
From the start, maids are for bangala Indian workers to play, free bonking, raw, some get pregnant, get std go home. Every fw before come here already know they can take maids on Sundays. Fw get to bonk whole Sunday for free n only treat them 2pieces of plain roti prata. U want give $300, that's up to u.
Well said bro!

To me, the max will be 100

Nothing more

As I do not wish to take advantage of them too. It is just an transaction.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Milfalla u are back bro?
u go to changi biz park and see all these smelly dirty fuck keleng kia working there yayapapaya wanna compete with us local to fuck maid. fucking cheebye stink and dirty and best all go back to india dun come here
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwyourmom View Post
u go to changi biz park and see all these smelly dirty fuck keleng kia working there yayapapaya wanna compete with us local to fuck maid. fucking cheebye stink and dirty and best all go back to india dun come here
Ya lah, the chee bye Bagalia, I really hate them. They have caste and use it I n sg. They think they are above all Singaporeans. Dirty and smelly.
Old Today, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
murahlolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post

Anyone up before?
She was my fuck buddy before for quite a while when she first came here. Last fuck was mid last year before she went back home for a while. Then she didnt really talk to me after that when she came back to work here. That time when she wants something, i bought for her (All stuffs value ard $50-90), then we met and fuck raw. In car, toilet, stairs u name it. Tight cause her im her 2nd guy she fuck in her life. �� recently we chatted for a while planning to meet but she always not free. If shes free also its a really quick one ��

Still remember her first fuck here with me, her pussy in pain. Went to doc, doc said “no inserts” for about a month or 2. Cause over stretched.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1