The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actually whats good about anal sex??

At the start, I also felt anal sex was overrated. The ass felt too tight, dry and my dick wasnt sliding smoothly enough to feel pleasure. Overall not what I was expecting at all. I expected sexual paradise.

After experimenting anal sex with different girls, I found 2 things to be most important - the right lube and her ability to relax her spincter.

Lube: Naturally first tried KY. The first minute or so it felt ok, then the viscosity became too thin, and ultimately dried up. Some addition of KY or saliva helped but the constant need to add didnt help the pleasure factor. Next tried the JAV type silicon gel...this was messy, too slimy, too gloopy, dick couldn't feel whether it was in or out sometimes. Hahaha. The best is this simple lube (I wish I can remember the name now) which had a light to medium viscosity and felt much like cunt juice. Any bros knows this lube? Actually my FB got it and we had a few months of amazing anal sex. Unfortunately she went back to China so cannot ask anymore. Lol. Any bros who can suggest a good anal sex lube?

Spincter muscles: The reflex action to tighten up causes much discomfort and pain to both girl and guy. If she is new to this, lube up finger and get her used to something up her arse, gently of course. Once she relaxes, introduce another finger, insert all the way working the gently spreading and relaxing the spincter. For those more experienced anal girls, they sometimes think tighter better for us. So they control these muscles more. But for me the ass tight enough! When they tighten up more, I can't slide, so less pleasure. And they might feel pain. They just need to relax, and both will feel more pleasure.

Raw anal: All I can say is, once the above 2 factors are taken care of, its heaven!!! This I got with my last PRC anal lover. She was an anal newbie and was very surprised how pleasurable anal sex can be. She said for her, it's almost as good as fucking her pussy, albeit without a climax. So she kept wanting it. We ended up having as much pussy sex as anal sex. And she loved that hot gush filling inside her without fear of getting knocked up.

Important note: You can alternate from pussy to ass. BUT DO NOT ALTERNATE FROM ARSE TO PUSSY! The ass has bacteria which when introduced to the pussy can cause infection. Wash up before going back to the front. Think of the girl too.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Important note: You can alternate from pussy to ass. BUT DO NOT ALTERNATE FROM ARSE TO PUSSY! The ass has bacteria which when introduced to the pussy can cause infection. Wash up before going back to the front. Think of the girl too.
Nice advice there! Looks like i need to use a silicon lube as my regular was using ky
Old 10-08-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Nice advice there! Looks like i need to use a silicon lube as my regular was using ky
No actually I found silicon gels too slimey and gloopy.. that's what I wrote... theres another lube which my FB bought. Had more of a cunt juice viscosity, but I dont know the brand.

Other bros know?
Old 10-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I have a regular and i always want to cip but she always makes me cia because scared discovered during check up

I already shot many times inside and still feel i prefer the natural slippery feeling of the pussy. The ass is just not the same, its less slippery, when the ky runs out it starts to feel like when you pcc with lube but ur hand got mix with water, dunno whats the word for that feeling.

Some bros said ass is tighter ? Well maybe abit?
Actually, when you lub well, anal is as smooth as vagina

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 10-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
QinetiQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you go to GL and expecting to have great sex by rawing the wl. you'll probably be disappointed. they serve many customers and their holes are mostly dry.

Don't expect a wet juicy pussy that will engulf your cock, you might find using your hand more pleasurable.

I once had the opportunity to raw a wl on her first day of work, the pussy was out of this world. warm and moist, I wanted to cip after 3 strokes. it was like making love in a soft wet pillow, you could feel her cunt on every inch on your cock. 2 weeks later, her cunt felt like dried meat.

why raw then? its the thrill of convincing a wl to let you raw her. but if she lets anyone raw her on the first session, forget it.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QinetiQ View Post
why raw then? its the thrill of convincing a wl to let you raw her. but if she lets anyone raw her on the first session, forget it.

Er... you do know we are talking about anal sex yes? What's good about anal sex, and what's not so good, and how to improve the experience.

We are not talking about raw-ing a WL at all. Nobody is talking about that. You do know that yes?
Old 10-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Actually, when you lub well, anal is as smooth as vagina
Maybe ky not good

When geylang open i go n try different lubes lol
Old 10-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

the right lube to use is astroglide. It was recommended by the gay community
Old 10-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
the right lube to use is astroglide. It was recommended by the gay community
Wahahaha now that's real advice coming from the ultimate backdoor experts!
Old 11-08-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

girl will be painful la
Old 13-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Am I reading this thread properly?

RAW ANAL sex with a hooker?

Raw anal sex is the highest risk activity you can possibly have. The butt is not designed for sex and the anal lining is much more prone to tear leading to higher receptive and transmission of STDs

If your hooker regularly does unprotected anal sex with you, then she is likely doing it with many others and is at high risk to both receive STDs and also to pass it on to you.

Use a condom guys.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

TS read my signature....
Old 15-08-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Am I reading this thread properly?

RAW ANAL sex with a hooker?

Raw anal sex is the highest risk activity you can possibly have. The butt is not designed for sex and the anal lining is much more prone to tear leading to higher receptive and transmission of STDs

If your hooker regularly does unprotected anal sex with you, then she is likely doing it with many others and is at high risk to both receive STDs and also to pass it on to you.

Use a condom guys.
Agreed. Rawing the ass or pussy of a WL is not a good idea.

My only raw ass experience was with a PRC FB. We were in a 4-month "relationship" before she had to go home. We used protection for 2 months before we decided to ditch the cap.

Otherwise its always cap on!
Old 18-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Trtmeister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If penetrate in the ass wont kena shit on your lj meh? how they keep it clean there? just a random question
Old 18-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

They got this little bottle with a noozle tht can squirt water up

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1