The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

wanted to try but did not cause located in MP, do let us know how your session go if u proceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Old 10-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
wanted to try but did not cause located in MP, do let us know how your session go if u proceed
Lol i a bit hesitant leh

https://sglonelyguy.online/candy-massage/

This one also in my list but I cannot find much fr here.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

this one looks good too but waiting for FR too before i proceed

Quote:
Lol i a bit hesitant leh

https://sglonelyguy.online/candy-massage/

This one also in my list but I cannot find much fr here.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/ - Coco

Location - 7/10 central, near MRT
Looks - 8/10 same as photos, MILF feel
Boobs - 8.5/10 nice boobs, she wore a figure hugging lingerie that i wanted to rip off the moment i step into the flat
Massage - 9/10 one of the best head massage i got, but that's all there is for massage
Sensual - 8/10 knows what she's doing

RTM - after i i clear my list
Old 10-08-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
this one looks good too but waiting for FR too before i proceed
But this gal also at spa/mp

So actually i dun quite wanna go cuz a few days back, another ml from a spa told me their spa kena spot check by police
Old 10-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

wa then off my list liao.. i dont like going to MPs for safety reasons...

Quote:
But this gal also at spa/mp

So actually i dun quite wanna go cuz a few days back, another ml from a spa told me their spa kena spot check by police
Old 10-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
tbh from the listing kind of look normal, the scoring is probably overly generous by JFF.
I agree. Nothing really stands out. Even video like normal plain standards. That's why very sceptical till another DR om her happens
Old 10-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still waiting for Carrie to be relisted...
Visited her once before but I've got a habit of deleting the messages/call logs after my session.
Wonder if any bro here is kind enough to PM me her contact?
Old 10-08-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried lisa from SLG before?
Old 10-08-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Clearing a backlog of FRs for recent visits. Usually I prefer to avoid the 'popular' ladies but this time my curiosity got the better of me.

1. https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Looks: 7.5/10, if you go in with MILF expectations you will be pleasantly surprised. She's pretty decent for her age. If you go in expecting a SYT then of course you'll need to subtract ~30% from your mind's eye.

Body: Not fat, that's my biggest worry with MLs advertised D cup and above. So that's good. Tits are enhanced but whoever did it did a good job, still feels quite soft in most areas. Great ass, that's quite a rarity in SG/PRC ladies.

Service: Fantastic. Did all the pleasantries (offer drinks, help me undress + hang clothes, etc.). Clean room and towels.

Sensual: Anything goes. Declined her GQ but she remained friendly and enthusiastic for the rest of the session. Very accommodating to requests and she does know how to make a man feel good.

Massage: Went in with low expectations due to previous FRs. She did a pretty decent shoulder massage and her head massage is incredible.

2. https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/

Looks: 4/10. Was expecting a MILF and my tolerance is pretty decent. But was still not prepared for what I saw when the door opened. I politely declined the session and left, she seemed disappointed but not angry. Guess she knows as well.

EDIT: By looks I mean her face. Bodywise, she was wearing a translucent night dress and I can tell that she's slim with big jugs. She has a great body and skin. It's just her facial features that buay gam me (esp the centre parting exposing a receding hairline).

To her credit, she was very polite and professional during the booking process. Good indication for her service potential but unfortunately her looks are not for me.

3. https://sglonelyguy.online/zoya-massage/

Was super excited to try this lady in particular thanks to multiple FRs from bros here. Got lucky and got a successful booking very smoothly.

Looks: 6.5/10. Nothing bad or remarkable about her features. She's presentable but leaning on the plain side.

Body: Slim frame. Her ass is perky but of course not as big as her listing picture shows, that was just clever posing.

Her boobs were my biggest curiosity based on previous FRs, and I can say she doesn't disappoint. Definitely one of the top 3 best pairs I've seen in SLG/SBF and in the top 10 I've seen in my fairly short life (I'm mid-twenties). They're not biiiiig but fit her frame perfectly and beautifully shaped.

Service: Very polite. Good hygiene and took the initiative to be friendly.

Massage: Better than expected.

Sensual. Surprisingly, better than expected too! Not nearly as restrictive as previous FRs made her out to be, though she still had some restrictions. Otherwise, she was rather accommodating and good natured for most requests. Shall not elaborate too much here as I don't want to give others false expectations of her and cause her trouble. Maybe she was just having a good day.

Overall though, I still prefer Coco's body and her true lack of restrictions.

Last edited by Limeball; 10-08-2020 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Clearing a backlog of FRs for recent visits. Usually I prefer to avoid the 'popular' ladies but this time my curiosity got the better of me.

Looks: 7.5/10, if you go in with MILF expectations you will be pleasantly surprised. She's pretty decent for her age. If you go in expecting a SYT then of course you'll need to subtract ~30% from your mind's eye.

Body: Not fat, that's my biggest worry with MLs advertised D cup and above. So that's good. Tits are enhanced but whoever did it did a good job, still feels quite soft in most areas.

Service: Fantastic. Did all the pleasantries (offer drinks, help me undress + hang clothes, etc.). Clean room and towels.

Sensual: Anything goes. Declined her GQ but she remained friendly and enthusiastic for the rest of the session. Very accommodating to requests and she does know how to make a man feel good.

Massage: Went in with low expectations due to previous FRs. She did a pretty decent shoulder massage and her head massage is incredible.

Looks: 4/10. Was expecting a MILF and my tolerance is pretty decent. But was still not prepared for what I saw when the door opened. I politely declined the session and left, she seemed disappointed but not angry. Guess she knows as well.

EDIT: By looks I mean her face. Bodywise, she was wearing a translucent night dress and I can tell that she's slim with big jugs. She has a great body and skin. It's just her facial features that buay gam me (esp the centre parting exposing a receding hairline).

To her credit, she was very polite and professional during the booking process. Good indication for her service potential but unfortunately her looks are not for me.

Was super excited to try this lady in particular thanks to multiple FRs from bros here. Got lucky and got a successful booking very smoothly.

Looks: 6.5/10. Nothing bad or remarkable about her features. She's presentable but leaning on the plain side.

Body: Slim frame. Her ass is perky but of course not as big as her listing picture shows, that was just clever posing.

Her boobs were my biggest curiosity based on previous FRs, and I can say she doesn't disappoint. Definitely one of the top 3 best pairs I've seen in SLG/SBF and in the top 10 I've seen in my fairly short life (I'm mid-twenties). They're not biiiiig but fit her frame perfectly and beautifully shaped.

Sensual. Surprisingly, better than expected too! Not nearly as restrictive as previous FRs made her out to be, though she still had some restrictions. Otherwise, she was rather accommodating and good natured for most requests. Shall not elaborate too much here as I don't want to give others false expectations of her and cause her trouble. Maybe she was just having a good day.

Thanks for the FRs.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

@Limeball

Just curious what did you say when you politely declined Anqi, or will say to anyone in general?

For me, it'll be just a curt 对不起,不约了.

Fortunately, haven't had to say this in recent years.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
@Limeball

Just curious what did you say when you politely declined Anqi, or will say to anyone in general?

For me, it'll be just a curt 对不起,不约了.

Fortunately, haven't had to say this in recent years.
Me too. I wonder how do senior bros reject especially at the front door already haha
Old 10-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

seems like have to take this anqi off my list alr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post

Body: Not fat, that's my biggest worry with MLs advertised D cup and above. So that's good. Tits are enhanced but whoever did it did a good job, still feels quite soft in most areas.

Old 10-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Me too. I wonder how do senior bros reject especially at the front door already haha
Never had the heart to say that, I will just go in and get ravaged by the dinosaur.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1