The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somewhereout is Cool - loads of Potential
1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

Never go to this place for awhile, read in their thread that they have moved to 1427, decided to pay them a visit. As usual I was greeted by their friendly OKT, the place is modern, all the girls were smiley and eager to win my business (That's a plus). I was attracted to G10 so pay money and go, to my surprise she actually hold my hand and take me to her room on the third floor.

Her room is romantically lit, I liked the mirrors on the ceiling and the full glassed bathroom. She was very friendly and easy to connect, put her hands over my shoulders, caress me all over and undressed me, wow very sensualllll.

I like her body, B- Cup I think, very womanly shaped, not fat nor skinny, fair and smooth skin. We frenched and kiss a little before we head on to bath (Not for non-smokers).

Bathroom we chat a lot, clean me real clean, kiss a little whenever I have the chance, the bathroom is really big, towels are inside, I just grab one and dry.

On the bed she catbath me passionately, kissing me all over, licking my neck rubbing her tits on my body all the way down to my manhood, lick my balls, bj and position her ass for me to play with her pussy. We did 69, she likes her pussy licked. Very responsive and stereo moaning, We licked and sucked each other real good for a long while. Until she cannot take it she come on top of me and rock her pussy real hard on me, then we frenched and she grab me tight and I fucked her hard and fast until she beh tahan. I turned her around and did her missionary, this girl can take hard pounding and very horny, her moan really turns me on. I fucked her real hard and she grabbed me very tight as we all cum together.

Overall a good fuck. 9/10
Old 26-11-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhereout View Post
Never go to this place for awhile, read in their thread that they have moved to 1427, decided to pay them a visit. As usual I was greeted by their friendly OKT, the place is modern, all the girls were smiley and eager to win my business (That's a plus). I was attracted to G10 so pay money and go, to my surprise she actually hold my hand and take me to her room on the third floor.

Her room is romantically lit, I liked the mirrors on the ceiling and the full glassed bathroom. She was very friendly and easy to connect, put her hands over my shoulders, caress me all over and undressed me, wow very sensualllll.

I like her body, B- Cup I think, very womanly shaped, not fat nor skinny, fair and smooth skin. We frenched and kiss a little before we head on to bath (Not for non-smokers).

Bathroom we chat a lot, clean me real clean, kiss a little whenever I have the chance, the bathroom is really big, towels are inside, I just grab one and dry.

On the bed she catbath me passionately, kissing me all over, licking my neck rubbing her tits on my body all the way down to my manhood, lick my balls, bj and position her ass for me to play with her pussy. We did 69, she likes her pussy licked. Very responsive and stereo moaning, We licked and sucked each other real good for a long while. Until she cannot take it she come on top of me and rock her pussy real hard on me, then we frenched and she grab me tight and I fucked her hard and fast until she beh tahan. I turned her around and did her missionary, this girl can take hard pounding and very horny, her moan really turns me on. I fucked her real hard and she grabbed me very tight as we all cum together.

Thanks for the detailed FR bro. Apologies in advance for the blur questions. Gals in this house are Thai or PRC and what cat?

A gal who likes her pussy being licked is to be savoured and treasured.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thanks for the detailed FR bro. Apologies in advance for the blur questions. Gals in this house are Thai or PRC and what cat?

A gal who likes her pussy being licked is to be savoured and treasured.
It's PRC 80CAT.
Old 27-11-2019, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's PRC 80CAT.
Thanks bro....will give the house a look see. Conserving Ishaq’s is also important. They don’t grow on trees.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-11-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tidehunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It's PRC 80CAT.
Hey bro, is it 80 for 30mins?
Old 28-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Donkey years never been here already, okt showed me around, really different, like the rooms on the ground floor with round bed and surround mirrors. Wanted G6 but working, G10 code red. Maybe next time.
Old 28-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidehunter123 View Post
Hey bro, is it 80 for 30mins?
ya 80 for 30
Old 29-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Are most of the girls good-looking?
Old 29-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Indeed now 1427 new house is much way better than 1019..
Rooms now are with ceiling mirror .. full glass toilet in their room..
If I'm not wrong level 1 room is a round bed..
Yes bro... g10 is hardworking.. her cowgirl is damm good .. keep grinding n grinding..
Her ass is not to miss too
Best for doggie ..
Visiting them soon..
Old 29-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Are most of the girls good-looking?

Depend on yours taste bro..
G9 look good.. n is a new girl ..
Most of the girl service wise I would say.. is not bad...
If u r regular ... I believe they will treat u even better n service better.. not just here i guess this apply to most of the houses in geylang..
Hope to see your fr soon ..
Old 29-11-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveur View Post
Indeed now 1427 new house is much way better than 1019..
Rooms now are with ceiling mirror .. full glass toilet in their room..
If I'm not wrong level 1 room is a round bed..
Yes bro... g10 is hardworking.. her cowgirl is damm good .. keep grinding n grinding..
Her ass is not to miss too
Best for doggie ..
Visiting them soon..
She was fuking me hard that day but on strawberry leave now.. Tuesday should be back.
Old 29-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro isit a bbbj?
Old 29-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, how's old is her roughly? Your session is 1hour? Thanks bro
Old 30-11-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
She was fuking me hard that day but on strawberry leave now.. Tuesday should be back.

Thank you for informing she is Strawberry leave..
I still remember when my first time try g10. She really ride hard .. very intense .. keep grinding n grinding .. n moan n moan ... then to doggie .. her ass is a must to bang..
Good to hear her service standards is still maintaining..
Happy bonking bro... cheers..
Old 30-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks, will check this place out. Curious, I thought all PRC is cat150 45 mins. How come they are able to do 80? Okt take lesser cut, why is there a cat difference even tho all PRC?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1