The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Oh ya
Chen Chen
The yoga guru enthusiast
I think she was ur no. 1 fave back then
can bonk her any yoga poses
Old 16-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
can bonk her any yoga poses
Yogasutra

🧘
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Yogasutra

🧘
yes my whorelord Kublai Cunt
Old 16-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
yes my whorelord Kublai Cunt
Sorry no my Master Chief Genghis Cunt!
I’m just a 小小鸟

🙇‍♂️
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Yue Jia (月佳), Hse 2062a, for the 1st time.

1. Debut 3 months ago. From Fu Jian. As a dressing designer and opened her own fashion dress shop.

2. Standing at 1.65m, about 50 kg, she looks slim and with a taut body (though with slight tummy fat) with nice long legs. 2 small tattoos near to her right shoulder on the front and rear sides. One tattoo on her left hand underside.
She has a high bridge sharp nose, small attractive mouth, a pair of foxy eyes. She is pretty to me. Scoring high in my Look Department. She looks like a pretty Korean movie star or OL in movie. B size boobs. I like )

3. According to her, she does BBBJ, AR, CIM but based on her assessment. Certainly those of good hygiene are preferred. Strictly no cuttlefish.

4. She was a good and aggressive frencher. During fuck session when she was excited by my thrustings, she bit my lower lips lightly a few times. Oh, i enjoyed her ferocious frenching.
very much. Besides, i enjoyed very much of her tight embracing, hugging, good caressing of my back, head and face, tight circling of her attractive legs over my waist........Very very shiok !

5. She enjoyed sex very much. She was hot and energetic, making love in great passion even at these late hrs. So wild and hot. She moaned loudly and freely expressed herself. I had to keep frenching her to keep her quiet, lol.

6. Her pussy was hairy and was real tight. No time to paint her. I enjoyed so much in thrusting this tight pussy. Best was in standing doggy . It was so thrilling to watch her nice slim body in the front and side mirrors. Also, thrust her deep and forceful in this position till she showed the "suffering" and
"Joyful" mixed facial expressions with soft moanings. We tried 3 positions in standing and 6 positions on bed. Lots of thrustings interchanged with grindings. The erotic shiokness of grinding her tight pussy was beyond description. Other than my usual kissings and inhaling her breath stuff, i licked her thin film of sweat on her neck, face, ear area. That salty taste ........Nice )

Bonking this lass of pretty face, attractive body and legs, being hot and wild and loving sex, gd frencher, tight pussy yet able to tolerate my long poundings in ease, accomodating to my requested sex positions
.......left GL in tremenfous Satisfaction .......being lucky tonight !
Old 21-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Yue Jia (月佳), Hse 2062a, for the 1st time.

1. Debut 3 months ago. From Fu Jian. As a dressing designer and opened her own fashion dress shop.

2. Standing at 1.65m, about 50 kg, she looks slim and with a taut body (though with slight tummy fat) with nice long legs. 2 small tattoos near to her right shoulder on the front and rear sides. One tattoo on her left hand underside.
She has a high bridge sharp nose, small attractive mouth, a pair of foxy eyes. She is pretty to me. Scoring high in my Look Department. She looks like a pretty Korean movie star or OL in movie. B size boobs. I like )

3. According to her, she does BBBJ, AR, CIM but based on her assessment. Certainly those of good hygiene are preferred. Strictly no cuttlefish.

4. She was a good and aggressive frencher. During fuck session when she was excited by my thrustings, she bit my lower lips lightly a few times. Oh, i enjoyed her ferocious frenching.
very much. Besides, i enjoyed very much of her tight embracing, hugging, good caressing of my back, head and face, tight circling of her attractive legs over my waist........Very very shiok !

5. She enjoyed sex very much. She was hot and energetic, making love in great passion even at these late hrs. So wild and hot. She moaned loudly and freely expressed herself. I had to keep frenching her to keep her quiet, lol.

6. Her pussy was hairy and was real tight. No time to paint her. I enjoyed so much in thrusting this tight pussy. Best was in standing doggy . It was so thrilling to watch her nice slim body in the front and side mirrors. Also, thrust her deep and forceful in this position till she showed the "suffering" and
"Joyful" mixed facial expressions with soft moanings. We tried 3 positions in standing and 6 positions on bed. Lots of thrustings interchanged with grindings. The erotic shiokness of grinding her tight pussy was beyond description. Other than my usual kissings and inhaling her breath stuff, i licked her thin film of sweat on her neck, face, ear area. That salty taste ........Nice )

Bonking this lass of pretty face, attractive body and legs, being hot and wild and loving sex, gd frencher, tight pussy yet able to tolerate my long poundings in ease, accomodating to my requested sex positions
.......left GL in tremenfous Satisfaction .......being lucky tonight !
nice fr bro, but bro, you already inhale her breath, lick her sweat, (but no time to paint her).......

how about? next time when you rtf her, you also drink her urine
Old 21-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
nice fr bro, but bro, you already inhale her breath, lick her sweat, (but no time to paint her).......

how about? next time when you rtf her, you also drink her urine
Lol, 3 weeks ago, one WL shared with me one customer urged her to shit as he wanted to taste it on the spot, i guess he is u right ? How many cases in GL have u succeeded in tasting ? Lol
Old 21-12-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol, 3 weeks ago, one WL shared with me one customer urged her to shit as he wanted to taste it on the spot, i guess he is u right ? How many cases in GL have u succeeded in tasting ? Lol
really?? so funni... first time heard this ....if the WL is really my type...I don't mind drink her urine
Old 21-12-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
really?? so funni... first time heard this ....if the WL is really my type...I don't mind drink her urine
Lol, u just reminded me of one thing.

For those who needs energy and power, u may take quail eggs. Thats one of my means to enhance energy before competition. shared by my many seniors. But be careful, cholesterol level is high ......
Old 22-12-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'll just be direct and post my fav in 1820 cause im a regular there

Yuanyuan (because half jap and c cuo, massage is good)
Xiaoyu (milf type when I'm in the mood )
Yingzi (cause of her cosplays- bunny girl, nurse, air stewardess etc)
Xiaoyanzi (girl next door, sister of yingzi though)
Old 22-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rainy days make me want to find some time for cuddling and good fxxk.

Drove down to GL for usual hunt and before then I heard a lot about this good one in Selina from House 1654A from some buddies. Parked at L20 H58 and spoke to OKT Margaret to double check on this Selina before decision to call her. Waited 20 minutes before she came over.

Figure - 7.5
Looks - 7.0 (Considered one of the better ones in GL for PRC nowadays)
**Cup size A for the boobs
**Fair skinned (plus point for me)
Attitude - 8.0
Service - 8.5 (One of the better girls with really accommodating attitude and willing to try anything you suggest)

The best part of her for me is the showering time when she service my little brother BBBJ very very well. Bonking was usual missionary and took me 10 minutes before I cum.

I highly recommend her to brothers who love a nice looking girl with good service. Finished the session and had a smoke and hot tea and some chat with OKT Margaret and left home.
Old 24-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

RTF Yue Jia 月佳 (Hse 2062a).

Great chemistry. Both fucked like desperate for sex. Lots of DFKs, thrustings, Grindings making her moaned hectically in great excitement, in great ecstasy. We fucked each other with passion. She was naughty. Kept biting my lower lips many times. I grumbled that later i would have big problem to eat dinner and my lower lip would be swollen like big hot dog. She laughed hysterically. I took revenge to break her rythm of laughing by furious pumpings. She hugged me real tight and moaned with frown forehead. I asked her was she in pain but she replied with a smile that she felt very shiok ........

The making love session with this pretty , hot, naughty, fun lass with attractive body and legs, very tight pussy, loving sex, able to take my long pilings ........SHIOK TO THE HOF. She was tremendously satisfied after the session. I especially like her blunt and straight character, personality So enchanting .......Today was a happy bonking day, extremely sextisfied. Hooyah !!

Last edited by DPOWER; 24-12-2019 at 08:25 PM.
Old 24-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Bonked Jia Jia, Hse 2036, for the 1st time.

1. Debut 3 months ago. Prior experience as a beautician.

2. A pretty, slim and petite lass with B boobs. Long hair, dyed in browish colour, attractive eyes, medium bridge sharp nose, small mouth with attractive lips, slim face, she is a pretty lass. Standing at 1.58m, weighing at 46 kg. Fair complexion.

3. Tight bushy pussy nice for thrusting and grinding. So Niccceee !

4. Solid Gd frencher. Any time, any moment ready for DFK with passion.

5. According to her, she prides herself as a good service provider for BBBJ, AR .......for customers who look clean with gd hygiene.

6. Willing to please. Hot and passionate. Solid GFE. Nice smiley face, cute and fun. Coupled with her pretty face, nice slim body , the bonking was too shiok.

7. Accomodating to various sex positions.

8. Seems like could absorb long poundings.

I felt fucking weak at this point of time. Only lasted 20 mins. Conquered in missionary with her both legs closed tight to squeeze my dick ( this position was initiated by her) Based on my digital watch, it was 20 mins, minus her initial shower time. But i was amazed that when i asked her, she could tell me the right answer just based on gut feeling. Solid !

We hugged, caressed each other and chitchat on bed. Then she gave me a fascinating nice massage on my balls, dick, and the base of balls. Nabei, shiok till i also moaned ......Fuck !!

After showering togather, she put on the bra and panty. Looked so sexy. I was horny and brought her to lie on bed, removed her panty, painted this small and nice pussy for about 1 min .........shiok ah.

Opened the door, bid her a warm goodbye with my right hand slided past her cunt and ass crack.

Leaving GL tired but very sextisfied )
Old 25-12-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bonked Jia Jia, Hse 2036, for the 1st time.

1. Debut 3 months ago. Prior experience as a beautician.

2. A pretty, slim and petite lass with B boobs. Long hair, dyed in browish colour, attractive eyes, medium bridge sharp nose, small mouth with attractive lips, slim face, she is a pretty lass. Standing at 1.58m, weighing at 46 kg. Fair complexion.

3. Tight bushy pussy nice for thrusting and grinding. So Niccceee !

4. Solid Gd frencher. Any time, any moment ready for DFK with passion.

5. According to her, she prides herself as a good service provider for BBBJ, AR .......for customers who look clean with gd hygiene.

6. Willing to please. Hot and passionate. Solid GFE. Nice smiley face, cute and fun. Coupled with her pretty face, nice slim body , the bonking was too shiok.

7. Accomodating to various sex positions.

8. Seems like could absorb long poundings.

I felt fucking weak at this point of time. Only lasted 20 mins. Conquered in missionary with her both legs closed tight to squeeze my dick ( this position was initiated by her) Based on my digital watch, it was 20 mins, minus her initial shower time. But i was amazed that when i asked her, she could tell me the right answer just based on gut feeling. Solid !

We hugged, caressed each other and chitchat on bed. Then she gave me a fascinating nice massage on my balls, dick, and the base of balls. Nabei, shiok till i also moaned ......Fuck !!

After showering togather, she put on the bra and panty. Looked so sexy. I was horny and brought her to lie on bed, removed her panty, painted this small and nice pussy for about 1 min .........shiok ah.

Opened the door, bid her a warm goodbye with my right hand slided past her cunt and ass crack.

Leaving GL tired but very sextisfied )
Looks good bro!
Wanted to try next but u got her first
Siao liao

😬
Old 25-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks good bro!
Wanted to try next but u got her first
Siao liao

😬
Bro, no worry. No cuttlefish to me. U can still paint her in peace of mind, knn, lol.

Why your action so slow ? Birdie ah .... )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1