The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 01-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage with special in JB

hi bros, tried RnB... anybody tried xiang ji massage and GuiFei along the same stretch lane as RnB? Does it operate the same ? Thanks in advance...
Old 02-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Qq3033 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

After johor jaya, Daiman bowling centre? MP is at opposite road, corner shop

Alot of bros not sure how to go... send me your email i send the map with directions. Confirm cannot missed arrrh..

Upz me if you like...

BTW, remember to say SPECIAL and not MASSAGE!

Bcos my 1st time try very funny. When i enter the MP, was usher to lvl 2, ask me "u wan massage"? i knock my head once. "u wan massage"? i knock my head twice. In the end, MILF came in. i was shocked. But good n hard massage only provide HJ. 

Remember say SPECIAL!

Went up to level 2. Took a shower and wrap with towel. Locker provide to put your belongings.

About 10mins young girl arrived.

Story cut short...

Good strong massage, chatty. after 40mins of massage, she say "下水咯“

Facing downwards, she start to kissing from leg to body. ask me to in doggie position and start to AR... phew! and suddenly pull back my ROD between my legs and suck... wah pengz erh... SONG!

I turned over, and start kissing from leg to body again and down south. Very good BBBJ. Can see her head pumping very fast swallowing my ROD. SONG x 2! She put some cream or what and climb over ROD and start stroking her pussy against my ROD... SONG x 3! At the same, also scared, i thought she going to do it RAW... lol she pull out CD and start riding. After changing few positions and exploded. SONG x 4!

Took a shower and went level 1 for bill. Was served with hot tea and i rest and smoke in sofa with TV.

Overall was great!

No. 36, Sweet local chinese girl, age around 23 - 25.

Damage RM58 + RM100

Better than those MPs i tried in JB, RM58 +JG RM50 + RM 20 - 50 touching.

Upz me if you like....
Will try when back JB
Old 02-12-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GG1198 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

sound interesting . will try .
Old 02-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems good , will try too .
Old 11-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kimmitlanz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qq3033 View Post
Will try when back JB
Info for sharing

The rm 65 ( pay to counter ) + rm 100 ( pay direct )
Local Msiaan Chinese , Age around 28-30

No chose.

Look - 6.5/10
Service - 7/10
Old 19-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hello1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. Any good mp to recommend
Old 20-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanggo55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1spec View Post
天乐 / Tenet, Jln. Anggerik 37, Tmn. Johor Jaya,81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia, can google map

Alot of bros not sure how to go... send me your email i send the map with directions. Confirm cannot missed arrrh..

Upz me if you like...

BTW, remember to say SPECIAL and not MASSAGE!

Bcos my 1st time try very funny. When i enter the MP, was usher to lvl 2, ask me "u wan massage"? i knock my head once. "u wan massage"? i knock my head twice. In the end, MILF came in. i was shocked. But good n hard massage only provide HJ. 

Remember say SPECIAL!

Went up to level 2. Took a shower and wrap with towel. Locker provide to put your belongings.

About 10mins young girl arrived.

Story cut short...

Good strong massage, chatty. after 40mins of massage, she say "下水咯“

Facing downwards, she start to kissing from leg to body. ask me to in doggie position and start to AR... phew! and suddenly pull back my ROD between my legs and suck... wah pengz erh... SONG!

I turned over, and start kissing from leg to body again and down south. Very good BBBJ. Can see her head pumping very fast swallowing my ROD. SONG x 2! She put some cream or what and climb over ROD and start stroking her pussy against my ROD... SONG x 3! At the same, also scared, i thought she going to do it RAW... lol she pull out CD and start riding. After changing few positions and exploded. SONG x 4!

Took a shower and went level 1 for bill. Was served with hot tea and i rest and smoke in sofa with TV.

Overall was great!

No. 36, Sweet local chinese girl, age around 23 - 25.

Damage RM58 + RM100

Better than those MPs i tried in JB, RM58 +JG RM50 + RM 20 - 50 touching.

Upz me if you like....

Can know the MP location?
Old 21-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Zoomz817 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Tried one Indonesian massage centre along pelangi area

Girl was pretty young. Smiling and polite. But due to her English wasn't good , a bit awkward because everything I'm saying ,I have to repeat again slowly.

Her massage was soft. I have to ask her to up her strength. Soon as she was kneading the inner thighs area, I realise she was constantly pressing the part near the testicles . I tilt my body higher so she can access to both sides next to my testicles. Wow she saw the space now, and she went in. Slowly she use her hand to rub my shaft. Mutual understanding , we didn't even talk about price and all. That's when I tilt even higher and she rub faster . I have to ask her to stop otherwise I will shoot. Then I look at her and roam her . She didn't stop me. The rest are history.
Can share location bro? And contact as well
Old 28-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hornyyoungboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomz817 View Post
Can share location bro? And contact as well
dont mind can share location as well bro ? Thanks
Old 29-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
enchoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_flyer View Post
Just a couple of days ago I have to service my car at the shop lot near Skudai Villa. Decided to do some walkabout exploring the place when I across a Massage Area which initially I was thinking should be a normal standard massage place. Thinking I can spend some time there as the car wouldn't be ready that quickly.

From the Reception with Album for me to review, I saw a nice sweet Indo Gal (Number 10) who just came aboard a few days ago. Pick her as she is fairly new to the shop.

She is below average height but I am a sucker for petite lady. Her hair is slightly high-lighted but the best thing is that her English is much better than average Indo Gal I have pick up before.

Massage is quite standard but it is enjoyable. Mainly cos I am a bit tire, outside is so hot and getting to a cooler environment makes my day, and a sweet thing talking to me with ease. I am happy that at least she can communicate in both English or Malay to me (Malay is not that good so I stick to English) At least there is not language barrier.

She is indeed a newbie as she is quite shy but she was slowly getting into the mood. I pop the golden question and opt for HJ only cos I am really tire from the hot climate when getting car fix-up. So tire that I forgot to ask her name! Lucky I still recall her Number.

Her touch is smooth... And I can feel a GF feeling and not those type of the business rushing-type. Another indication of a newbie! Not to mention the sound from her can really make me cum quickly, but I have to maintain the balance to enjoy more rather than release out quick. After I cum, she took the effort to clean me up and ask me if I feel great... Another plus point for that instead of the past experiences I have in other places of clean up silently and move off.

Tip her extra cos the main entertainment is not just the sex bit...but also I enjoy a good rapport with her.

Will come back again a later time for her when I am not too tire... and I believe that my next encounter with her will be much more than just a HJ! Imagine what I can do picking her up..... Hehehe...

PM me for exact location of the place.
kindly share this place location and procedures in Skudai Villa location .....I am on vacation in jb for 3 weeks and I can give information about Korea and Philippines in exchange.
Old 29-12-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
enchoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Tried one Indonesian massage centre along pelangi area

Girl was pretty young. Smiling and polite. But due to her English wasn't good , a bit awkward because everything I'm saying ,I have to repeat again slowly.

Her massage was soft. I have to ask her to up her strength. Soon as she was kneading the inner thighs area, I realise she was constantly pressing the part near the testicles . I tilt my body higher so she can access to both sides next to my testicles. Wow she saw the space now, and she went in. Slowly she use her hand to rub my shaft. Mutual understanding , we didn't even talk about price and all. That's when I tilt even higher and she rub faster . I have to ask her to stop otherwise I will shoot. Then I look at her and roam her . She didn't stop me. The rest are history.
kindly share this place location and procedures of Traditional Indonesian place along Pelangi.....I am on vacation in jb for 3 weeks and I can give information about Korea and Philippines in exchange.
Old 31-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ifelse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone can share a place with good massage and BJ? Better if local Malaysian Chinese. No interest in FJ
Old 01-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JBahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Beng want give report again.

That day i boring. So drive drive look for fun. Sekali drive until Setia Indah. Never here b4...so just look see look see.
Then i see one MP. then i no care. I just go up.

Wait in room. very fast come my ML. walan eh. look macam 40+. quite big size. Face cannot make it but nehneh sibeh big. I see the face abit sian. but i shy to ask change lah so cincai lah.

But hor i very heng..she massage sibeh good. Hard but no pain.
I like. What lagi best is...her finger will touch my kuku when massage my leg. Walan very shiok. I try no think her face lah, if think her face i cannot enjoy.
After finish massage back, she use towel clean my back. When i want turn my body...she said wait. I think wait what..wait durian drop ah. Then sekali i feel her finger like play piano on my back..sibeh itchy but sibeh song. Like got electric feel. She use finger to touch my whole body...from my back..to my butt to my leg...back to my butt then attack my butt hole. Walan i never have this before. My lanjiao become very the hard.

Then she ask me turn. Then i turn lah. then i see her face...jialat..now i horny liao her face become quite ok to look. Cibai..man all like that, as long as lanjiao song all can liao.

Then she sit between my leg massage my inner leg. wah. my lanjiao still very hard. Then this cibai ML start talk cock. she say my lanjiao very pretty...the head is pink color. That is true. But then she say my lanjiao very big. cibai...i know she talk cock liao. My lanjiao only 5 inch where got big. Then she continue say my lanjiao very power. she like. Cibai...she never try how she know got power.

Then she ask want HJ or not..this cibai ML already play my lanjiao so long time make me so hard. still ask cibai question. But hor..i a bit funny...why she HJ no use oil...just massage my lanjiao. She like just play play...no really handjob. But i feel very shiok .so i let her play. Then she move to beside me...start kissing my nipple. I cannot tahan liao...straight open her shirt and bra .walan...her neh neh really sibeh big. I no care liao....suck her nipple kao kao. Her neh neh saggy but still very shiok to play.

Then she move to my lanjiao area start kissing my lanjiao head. No BJ...just kissing. And say she like my lanjiao very much. Walan....very the song. Then she start licking..lick lick...then swallow my whole lanjiao. Wah the feeling is heaven. Her mouth very wet and warm...and her BJ is slow...no power suck but feel very shiok and itchy. She suck and lick a while. i cannot tahan liao then she use hand to pump my juice out.

Sibeh song.
I no ask how much. pay her 100 and go. She no say anything. Still ask me come again. I say okok but forgot ask her name. Cibai.

No need ask location. i think Setia Indah only 1 MP...go find yoursef. Very small only Setia Indah. Easy find.

But give me point if you like my report.
Finish.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Creamymushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_flyer View Post
Just a couple of days ago I have to service my car at the shop lot near Skudai Villa. Decided to do some walkabout exploring the place when I across a Massage Area which initially I was thinking should be a normal standard massage place. Thinking I can spend some time there as the car wouldn't be ready that quickly.
Same bro. Always scouting for petite girls. Please pm exact location.
Old 14-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
ouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can try local chinese petite girl 99 with C cup natural boobs.

Last edited by ouzo3; 14-01-2020 at 05:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1