The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Christian Chiongsters support group

Hi , been a Christian but still Chiong. I feel guilty and very weak to stop calling cheekon or meet women for FB activities. How ah? I in church like normal good guy but deep down feel I jialad. I pray everyday God to help me. I read bible everyday for strength.but still fail.Any bros in same situation as me? Why I bring topic here? Bcos i know when it is darkest , that is where light need to shine . I need Jesus strength and help most. Only Jesus can help me and strengthen me.

Hope by writing this we can support each other to overcome temptations
Old 21-03-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Christian Chiongsters support group

Visit the FL, preach them and bring them to the light with ur dick! Amen
Old 21-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Visit the FL, preach them and bring them to the light with ur dick! Amen
U dun say. Sometimes I did that. But I feel disgusted and the fl feel I weirdo
Old 21-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Hi , been a Christian but still Chiong. I feel guilty and very weak to stop calling cheekon or meet women for FB activities. How ah? I in church like normal good guy but deep down feel I jialad. I pray everyday God to help me. I read bible everyday for strength.but still fail.Any bros in same situation as me? Why I bring topic here? Bcos i know when it is darkest , that is where light need to shine . I need Jesus strength and help most. Only Jesus can help me and strengthen me.

Pray for strength, wealth and health. When both of you are in bed and totally naked, take a moment to share with the girl, the joys of believing in Christ. After you cum, shout 'Amen' at the top of your voice then say a quick prayer.

You are spreading God's gospel to as many women as you can so you don't have to feel bad…
Old 21-03-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Pray for strength, wealth and health. When both of you are in bed and totally naked, take a moment to share with the girl, the joys of believing in Christ. After you cum, shout 'Amen' at the top of your voice then say a quick prayer.

You are spreading God's gospel to as many women as you can so you don't have to feel bad…
Dun be evil. I want to stop all these
Old 21-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun be evil. I want to stop all these
No bro… I'm not being evil. As with all religions, everything is a matter of perspective. You choose what you believe in. So by changing your perspective, you don't have to feel bad…

But since you want to stop, just go cold turkey...
Old 21-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

After 12 years in sbf now then u feel guilty?

I still thinking must be posting by newbie... lol

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

God created you. He knows you have a tendency to go "chiong". Does this mean He is ok with your illicit ECAs? Or is this a test to see if you can prevail against temptation? Nobody knows for sure. So the best you can do is to listen to what your conscience tells you.

I suppose you feel that your actions are inherently wrong, which was why you started this thread in the first place. On my end however, I have a personal belief that God is not the kinda Bro who would purposely set us up for failure. You are giving yourself a hard time, but ask yourself this question - are you harming anyone else because of your hobby? If not, maybe it is ok for us to indulge occasionally in worldly pleasures? As long as it is taken in moderation? I mean, God created all these things after all right?

Of course, this only applies if you are single. If you are married, you should not be committing adultery. That would be where I draw the line.

I hope you can come to terms with your guilt. Remember - to err is human, to forgive divine. If you sincerely seek forgiveness, I don't think God will hold it against you.

Take care and God Bless.
Old 21-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
verisio is Cool - loads of Potential

Confess to your wife about your wrong doings.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

The forum is getting more n more interesting
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 21-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

When u fuck n before cumming, praise the lords name n dedicated it to him. Hallelujah!!

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 21-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

装b的脑残!可怜的耶稣有你这样的信徒!啊们!:d
Old 21-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

uncle suggest whenever get the feeling to find FL you go to church and pray and donate the money instead to pay the FL to the church. then stand place your kkj on the seat then slammed hard with bible on your birdie if needed please repeat

'Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.'
Old 21-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

All are sinners. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

You are also told not to covet other people's wife ... so chionging helps in that aspect

Seriously we will all grow old and impotent eventually, so there is time to repent and live a holy life, whether you like it or not
Old 22-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Been there done that. Doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduncle View Post
uncle suggest whenever get the feeling to find FL you go to church and pray and donate the money instead to pay the FL to the church. then stand place your kkj on the seat then slammed hard with bible on your birdie if needed please repeat

'Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1