The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else…

Wah bro,din know you also story writer....lol.....but no pics people will say they are fiction leh....lol
Old 20-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LauNuaGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Chapter 6 - A Shocking Discovery

Everything was going fine for the both of us. We texted each other regularly and she seemed to be in a happy place. One day, she asked me to help her look for a centre that teaches elementary English as she wanted to take up a course to improve on her basic spoken and written English. Managed to source for one with decent accreditation and price. Eventually, she paid for the course together with another friend and enrolled into the school.

Occasionally, when I was free, I would drop by the school to see how she was doing. And every time, she would ask me “not to disturb” her and if she needed help, she would approach me directly. Because my time was extremely limited, I would travel to look for her when she got off from class for a mere 5 to 10 minutes before I had to go. It was fine with me as long as she was comfortable. Besides, it was a bit out of the way for me to keep on going to her classes to see how she was doing.

And then, one fateful afternoon, suddenly everything changed. I was running a bit late and was afraid I would miss her. I saw her from 30 metres away, getting out of the building and a black Mercedes drove towards her and stopped. She got into the car and whisked away. I was thinking, who was that guy, slightly bald and tanned, inside the car? I tried to call and text her but she did not reply nor pick up the calls. I got a bit jealous and worried… In my mind, I kept thinking maybe it was all my foolishness to believe we had something really special. It was not until a few hours later that Linda replied, and she saw my question on the black car and told me she would explain it to me again when she meets me. I had tons of questions in my mind and I was really not satisfied with her answer but I had no rights to be angry with her as I was not her boyfriend or husband.

Her replies had gotten quite slow at times over the few weeks and I began to get worried until one day, she confessed to me that the guy was Robert! But she was very quick to assure me not to worry at this point, because she was just trying to make use of Robert this time round (Found out that he actually paid for the English course later). But I was totally baffled on why would she want to even contact him again. I thought it should have been a very clean break since he hurt her so much in the past but I trusted what she was doing as she was in some ways, a shrewd girl.

Things however did not get clearer. Wanting to give her a surprise, I called the spa to make a booking with her only to realise she has left! What on earth was happening? And she seemed to be skipping the English classes quite a lot. Some of my efforts to go down to the school was wasted before she did not turn up. Everything was shrouded in a cloud of mystery.

And it was near Christmas! I had plans and presents for her. Went to Tiffany and bought a nice little pendant and necklace for her. I thought something unpleasant was happening to her and wanted to cheer her up. Unfortunately, she told me she was not free on Christmas eve to accompany me, saying she wanted to “milk” Robert more by demanding to go nice restaurants and expensive gifts. Nevertheless, I still wanted to surprise her with the gift. So I went to her void deck and waited for her to appear out of her house or come back. In fact, I waited for a very very long time, probably three hours or so. A taxi appeared near the block and someone came out… It was Linda! And… another male stranger! I was frozen to the ground, I simply did not know how to react and what should my brain be thinking. I nearly dropped the present. (you guys remembering seeing dramas where the characters dropped something in shock? That was what nearly happened.)

Linda spotted me from the corner of her eye and signalled me to go away as both of them held hands at the same time. The guy looked pretty stout and definitely was not Robert, who was in his 50s. This guy looked like he was in his 30s but from the way he looked and dressed, he was unlikely a white collar guy. It was a whirlpool of feelings inside me, mixed with so many question marks. The way they walked together, it was obvious they had an intimate relationship. I managed to shake off my incapacity to react and started walking towards them behind their back. My heart was so broken, so puzzled and yet so angry. I wanted answers so badly. Linda tried to turn back and signalled again to me to walk away. She even used her hand to “shoo” me away subtly. She grimaced a lot and was also in a state of shock.

I decided I really did not want to put her in a difficult situation. I stopped, turned my back on them and left. I had to fight back my tears not knowing what was happening. We were so close to each other just a few weeks ago and in the space of a short time, suddenly there were 2 men popping up in her life.

As usual, my calls and texts were not returned but she called me an hour later and told me not to appear at her house any more. She would explain everything to me in due time and hung up the call.

Still remembered that night I walked nearly 2 hours to reach home. Dejected and bewildered. Was she toying my feelings? Was she pretending all along?

(To be continued...)
Bro regardless true anot still got to give u a thumbs up for the story line and excellent grammar English! 👍
Old 20-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Wah bro,din know you also story writer....lol.....but no pics people will say they are fiction leh....lol
Haha bro, not fiction lah. Also whether is fiction or not largely depends on who is writing it, pic or no pic, right?

Thanks for your support too!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 20-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming...

Enjoy ur story so far....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-01-2018, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story. Hope to read more. Thanks
Old 22-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha bro, not fiction lah. Also whether is fiction or not largely depends on who is writing it, pic or no pic, right?

Thanks for your support too!
bro,
Enjoyed reading at one go all 1st ~ 6th chapters... beautiful writing and full of suspense. Waiting for next chapter...chia you! Thanks!
Old 22-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HoweK3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Amazing writing there brother. I really want to know what happens next. I'll never have such experience but learning from your experience is eye opening since I feel many bothers here is truthful in their words.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro halogen19 for sharing ur past experience. Could feel how much pain bro had gone thru. At the same time, I like ur story, eager to know how thing ended eventually.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 7 - Revenge is a Honey Coated Double-edged Sword

For a few days, I was almost in a daze. Could not eat or sleep well, just thinking about Linda and what was happening. She texted me to go out for a meal on a Saturday afternoon. I still remembered we met at Burger King at City Square Mall. I wanted a lot of answers and hoped she was able to give me.

Sometimes the truth can be hard to handle and sometimes facts can be stranger than fiction. It turned out she had some evil plans for Robert. She intentionally got back with him to try to make use of his guilt to cripple his finances by demanding a lot from him. She had some idea of how to “destroy” him. It sounded horrible… I was very strongly against what she was trying to do, I told her she should not be living in the past and it was time to move on. Linda kept assuring me she knew exactly what she was doing, held my hands and reassured me again.

“How about that guy I saw that night?” I asked

“Oh, that guy is my husband. But we have not been on good terms for quite a long time already. He is sort of dumb and naive. He does not know how to act like a man and I am so done with him. In fact, he also knows about Robert last time but he couldn't care less about me. We are just married on paper now, we do not have feelings for one another and we even sleep in different rooms.”

Pausing here for a while. Please do not pass your judgement on Linda yet. She was not in a clear state of mind and was probably overdriven by revenge on Robert. We make mistakes as humans, some are unintentional, some are small while other have serious consequences. As the story continues, Linda’s vengeance proved to be one of the worst mistakes ever. This is also a timely reminder for all bros that even MLs are humans. We have the propensity to do good as well as bad. It all depends on how you treat them and her path would have been a much smoother one had the guys around her treated her with sincerity and respect. So do not play with a girl’s feelings, let alone an ML, who has experienced enough hardship.

Unknowingly, I have become the 4th party. Usually affairs only stopped at someone being the 3rd party but I was the 3rd guy in her life.

For now, I believed her story because whenever she was trying to hide something from me, she would eventually reveal the thinking behind it when the time was appropriate. They say take ML’s stories with a pinch of salt but there were times when the relationship had elevated beyond a monetary level, a form of trust was usually the basis which we communicate.

“James, I am sorry if I hurt you but I need your trust and emotional support… I cannot do this alone. And at times, I would need your “physical” support, if you know what I mean...” Linda pleaded.

Linda’s sex drive was considerably high. She might be able to feel sexually satisfied doing her job as an ML but with her leaving the spa, she might be left with very few men to do it with. And her resignation was also part of the revenge plan, so Robert has to financially support her. I was sure she “blackmailed” him by asking him how he would have felt if she had to perform sexual acts with so many men daily. It looked like her plan was beginning to succeed.

She stated very clearly that when she had her “needs” she hoped I would be there for her and gave me the cheeky looks. Seemed like a proposal for a F**k Buddy.

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 22-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Keep it cumming...

Enjoy ur story so far....
Thanks bro. I enjoyed writing and recounting the experiences as much

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnl View Post
Great story. Hope to read more. Thanks
Sure bro. A few more chapters to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
bro,
Enjoyed reading at one go all 1st ~ 6th chapters... beautiful writing and full of suspense. Waiting for next chapter...chia you! Thanks!
Thanks for the compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoweK3 View Post
Amazing writing there brother. I really want to know what happens next. I'll never have such experience but learning from your experience is eye opening since I feel many bothers here is truthful in their words.
Thanks bro. Yes, I admit that my life experiences so far have been nothing short of "turbulent". I always believe a life is not lived if you do not persist and discover the possibilities of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Thanks bro halogen19 for sharing ur past experience. Could feel how much pain bro had gone thru. At the same time, I like ur story, eager to know how thing ended eventually.
Yes bro, the pain I felt was beyond words could describe. But no pain no gained.

Do not want to reveal so much... or give away any spoilers to the general audience. Do stay tuned to the story. Some lighthearted ahead.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 22-01-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 11
sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!

cant wait to read what is the ending going to be...
dont know what will be the twist and turn of it..

camping here
Old 23-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Chapter 7 - Revenge is a Honey Coated Double-edged Sword

For a few days, I was almost in a daze. Could not eat or sleep well, just thinking about Linda and what was happening. She texted me to go out for a meal on a Saturday afternoon. I still remembered we met at Burger King at City Square Mall. I wanted a lot of answers and hoped she was able to give me.

Sometimes the truth can be hard to handle and sometimes facts can be stranger than fiction. It turned out she had some evil plans for Robert. She intentionally got back with him to try to make use of his guilt to cripple his finances by demanding a lot from him. She had some idea of how to “destroy” him. It sounded horrible… I was very strongly against what she was trying to do, I told her she should not be living in the past and it was time to move on. Linda kept assuring me she knew exactly what she was doing, held my hands and reassured me again.

“How about that guy I saw that night?” I asked

“Oh, that guy is my husband. But we have not been on good terms for quite a long time already. He is sort of dumb and naive. He does not know how to act like a man and I am so done with him. In fact, he also knows about Robert last time but he couldn't care less about me. We are just married on paper now, we do not have feelings for one another and we even sleep in different rooms.”

Pausing here for a while. Please do not pass your judgement on Linda yet. She was not in a clear state of mind and was probably overdriven by revenge on Robert. We make mistakes as humans, some are unintentional, some are small while other have serious consequences. As the story continues, Linda’s vengeance proved to be one of the worst mistakes ever. This is also a timely reminder for all bros that even MLs are humans. We have the propensity to do good as well as bad. It all depends on how you treat them and her path would have been a much smoother one had the guys around her treated her with sincerity and respect. So do not play with a girl’s feelings, let alone an ML, who has experienced enough hardship.

Unknowingly, I have become the 4th party. Usually affairs only stopped at someone being the 3rd party but I was the 3rd guy in her life.

For now, I believed her story because whenever she was trying to hide something from me, she would eventually reveal the thinking behind it when the time was appropriate. They say take ML’s stories with a pinch of salt but there were times when the relationship had elevated beyond a monetary level, a form of trust was usually the basis which we communicate.

“James, I am sorry if I hurt you but I need your trust and emotional support… I cannot do this alone. And at times, I would need your “physical” support, if you know what I mean...” Linda pleaded.

Linda’s sex drive was considerably high. She might be able to feel sexually satisfied doing her job as an ML but with her leaving the spa, she might be left with very few men to do it with. And her resignation was also part of the revenge plan, so Robert has to financially support her. I was sure she “blackmailed” him by asking him how he would have felt if she had to perform sexual acts with so many men daily. It looked like her plan was beginning to succeed.

She stated very clearly that when she had her “needs” she hoped I would be there for her and gave me the cheeky looks. Seemed like a proposal for a F**k Buddy.

(To be continued...)
Bro nice one for this latest chapter! Can't wait for more!
Old 23-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Chapter 8 - Playing with Fire

Being the FB of a former Ang Pai ML sounds like a dream position to be in for many men but for me, I knew I was going in too deep already. I was emotionally invested and was genuinely concerned for her. I brought up the topic of asking her to let it go but she was defiant, considering it went very smoothly. She managed to get Robert to sink in a lot of money on some investments, fixed deposits, buying her expensive bags and stuff which she never even used. It was to the extent that they were starting to quarrel a lot because of Linda’s occasionally unrealistic financial demands. I knew Linda would have taken a heavy toll on her emotional well being but there was nothing I could stop her but to be her “accomplice” because she really loved “pranking” Robert and making him angry.

Whenever we go out together, Linda would turn into a playful little girl. At times when she saw me, she would actually skip and hop over in excitement to hug me. She was not the most well dressed lady but whatever she wore, it was hard to conceal her insanely good figure.

Linda: “Did you see that? Did you see it?”

Me: “See what?”

Linda: “My chest hehe…”

Me: “What about it?”

Linda: “I think I jumped too much, my nipple is out of the bra now.”

I looked carefully and could see pokies.

Me: “Go one corner and put it back in place quickly! haha”

Linda: “Never mind hehe…”

She also has this wild side in her. She liked to all of a sudden pull me to shopping mall staircases and do some kinky stuff there. We would french and have our hands all over each other’s bodies. I liked to use one hand to feel her boobs and the other one to finger her lightly while she would attack my dick. We have never done it on the staircase though, just very heavy petting until we heard footsteps coming. I have never taken the initiative, she was always the one.

We did a lot of crazy and childish stuff to make Robert fume. One of her favourite pranks was to ask me to call his mobile number on a public phone and kept hanging up each time. A common setup would be for her to ask me to call when they were having meals. Being a businessman, Robert had to pick up calls because it could mean potential business. I would call and keep quiet or call and hang up immediately at intervals. Occasionally, I would call and pretend to be a guy of a girl he bonked before, demanding him to apologise or some weird shit. Most of the time, Robert would get so angry he would shout vulgarities to his mobile phone. Linda knew it was me all along and she played along by adding "salt and vinegar…" “See, you offended too many people. With your uncouth manners and scheming ways, I am not surprised at all.” Robert was sometimes getting spited so hard, he started to shout at Linda and they got into quarrels.

Then we would try to meet up a few days later and have a good chuckle at my “voice acting performances” while we lie on the bed. Don’t judge me, I knew I could not change her mind, the next best thing I could do was to make her laugh and hope her revenge journey can be littered with some fun moments.

Something I should mention here worth noting was that she had to use a spare phone to communicate with me. This was because Robert had this paranoid habit of checking her phone and I had witnessed it first hand on a few occasions because I was seated very close to them. Typically, when they were seated for meals, Linda had to take her phone out and put it on the table. While eating, Robert would take up her phone and scroll through her messages, call logs, web browsing history etc. What kind of a man is this?!? It was an unacceptable routine and displayed a total lack of respect and trust for the girl. It was in some ways a risk for Linda to bring out her spare phone because there were also occasions where Robert wanted to check her bag.

Robert also had 1 more trick up his sleeves. Linda had to use the phone given by him and the phone was installed with an invisible tracking app. She knew it from their first-time relationship that Robert always had her phone bugged. Again, I witnessed it first hand. We were window shopping at Vivocity that time and she got horny. She had this habit of not saying it out but doing a small action to hint she wanted sex. While holding hands, she would twirl her finger in my palm. Usually hotel 81 followed after that. Anyway, she wanted to do it as much as myself. I suggested going to the nearby transit hotel but Linda was smart enough to know better.

“Don’t go to hotel, he would know.”

“Huh? How come?”

“Haha, wait and see…”

We were sitting at Starbucks when Robert suddenly called. The background story was that he was overseas with his wife for holidays during that time. When Linda received the call, she purposely put it on loud speaker.

“Linda, you are shopping at Vivocity? See any nice dresses you want to buy?”

I was quite taken aback. Robert was overseas but he knew she was in Vivocity and he said it first without her mentioning her location.

Linda raised an eyebrow and looked at me, as if to tell me “See? If we had gone to a hotel, he would have known.”

I was worried and I asked her, “then how?”

“Haha, the most dangerous place is the safest place! Let’s go to the house Robert rented as our love nest.”

It was a brilliant idea! Moments later, we were in the taxi heading to their love nest home. I was brought to the master bedroom where they stayed. The house was quite empty, with just bare essentials. I showered first as she tidied up some stuff and when it was her turn, she did not close the door. I looked at her body… it was spelled P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

Our lips locked once again on the bed and we made love again, on the very bed which they probably did it many times. It felt awkward to be frank, thinking this was the bed they use. I tried to steer my thoughts away from that. It was two rounds as usual before we bid each other goodbye. Very thrilling, very risky.

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 23-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Vujicic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, support n camping!
Old 25-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

wa, very nice story!
ts write very well
very power

i camp here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1