The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
spboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcorp View Post
[i think overall she is not that bad. Maybe 7. But I wouldn’t go back to her for a couple of reasons. I don’t really like the 2 dogs around when I’m having massage. She didn’t utilise the full session. The plus is she gave a decent bbbj and there aren’t many good massage ladies (really those who knew) who willing to give heads these days. Anyway it’s just my opinion. Cheers. ]
[/QUOTE]

I was trying to find your comments. But you just cut and quote my comments bro. Anything wrong?
Old 23-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zooto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You willing to commando an Indian ML? Dunno her skills but I am waiting for someone to try her.

To be clear, I am not OKT.
got link? feel like trying leh.
Old 23-03-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
actually im a rimming guy but i didnt enjoy the poking
Didnt book her for very long time. So probably mastered alot of secret techniques. I was caught by surprise too. Must request for the other secret techniques mentioned by bros here next time
Old 23-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
Wah, good analysis bro, i totally didn't take the extra step to lookout for the telltale signs. Thanks bro. Shall kiv for MRs on this. Anyway $120 is not enticing.
http://sglonelyguys.net/coco-massage/

I tried her this afternoon, she operates from a MP in area B. Looks wise I will say 70% resemblance to the photo, not extremely pretty but those u won't reject type. She is tall standing around 1.7m, her massage is more of the sensual type, tbh nothing to shout about but she does a nice HDLY, she does the sensual in only her panties and B cup with no tummy

Overall worth a try IMO but RTM is subjective, will probably on the kiv list. And please note she collects payment upfront, but session is a full hour. Enjoy bros

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 23-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
http://sglonelyguys.net/tian-niu-massage/

Link here. Need advance booking though. Her slots gets filled quite fast.
Tian Niu seems like the only one person that I can’t get through, be it sms or call.
So far I smsed many girls but she is the only one that didn’t bother to respond even after days.
Now it has become a habit for me to try msg her once a day in hopes that she will one day respond.
Is it real difficult for first timers to book her?
To be clear, I am not angry or anything, just stunned at her popularity.
Old 23-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboy View Post
Thanks bro. Ya tried call her but didn’t pick up. Will hopefully get to try one of h days. Cheers.
Text always works better. Calls interrupts current bro's session. If the girl picks up, means likely your own session someone calls, she will also pick up.

Usually I'll text like 5-10 minutes on the hour mark. Like, 1250-1255, 1350-1355. It gives a likely chance your text will be the top most in her app when current bro's session end and she checks her phone when he showers.

Of course give some leeway between your booking time and actual appointment time. 1 day prior is the best. Sometimes 2 if you really want to play safe, but most ML these days don't book 2 days in advance already, as higher chance customer will forget and end up fly aeroplane, and business usually isn't all that good if they're just an average looker or their service not as comprehensive as some of the AP ones.
Old 23-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboy View Post
I was trying to find your comments. But you just cut and quote my comments bro. Anything wrong?
He's one of the dubious commentator/MR spammer that I was referring to that's obviously just learning how to use our biking forum. Just ignore lah.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
bottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's my MR on:
http://sglonelyguys.net/momo-massage/

Look - Can see that certain facial features had went under the knife,
Boobs definitely enhanced.
Frame not the petite kind but not big either. 8/10
Massage - Not the piano type, uses elbows and sat on your back.
Not too bad either, duration a little bit short. 6/10
Sensual - This ML had perfected the CFM look which many others
tried and failed miserably. The way she looks at you with
while doing BJ makes my already big and hard Dwayne Johnson
grew into the Incredible Hulk. In this department, she is in a
league of her own, premier league that is. 9/10
Pros - She was in her birthday suit throughout.
Cons - Hard to find parking slot in the area.
Overall - 7.5/10. Recommended.
Rtm - Dunno, cause she is not easy to book.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Tian Niu seems like the only one person that I can’t get through, be it sms or call.
So far I smsed many girls but she is the only one that didn’t bother to respond even after days.
Now it has become a habit for me to try msg her once a day in hopes that she will one day respond.
Is it real difficult for first timers to book her?
To be clear, I am not angry or anything, just stunned at her popularity.
Try next week. You will have a better chance, bro.
Old 24-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Visited this Mi Mi from Kembangan, near Jalan Masjid. Looks pretty in photo, but when I reached, it was a different and fat ML... service was very rush and i suspect the actual ML wasn’t free and asked her Friend to take the job... totally unethical... I did not reject because I’ve reached and needed release... in and out in less than 30 min. She didn’t even bother to say bye bye and went to cook her dinner... ha ha

This is her wechat: wwcp9838

Try at your own risk... she post ad on sg mo mo
Old 24-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post

I tried her this afternoon, she operates from a MP in area B. Looks wise I will say 70% resemblance to the photo, not extremely pretty but those u won't reject type. She is tall standing around 1.7m, her massage is more of the sensual type, tbh nothing to shout about but she does a nice HDLY, she does the sensual in only her panties and B cup with no tummy

Overall worth a try IMO but RTM is subjective, will probably on the kiv list. And please note she collects payment upfront, but session is a full hour. Enjoy bros
Thanks bro, she does look quite attractive in the pictures. But MP is a no no for me, tried MP once and just not to my liking.
Old 24-03-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post

Thks bro for the MR. Was tempted to try as she has the "actress" photo look. Will wait and see..
Old 24-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Visited this Mi Mi from Kembangan, near Jalan Masjid. Looks pretty in photo, but when I reached, it was a different and fat ML... service was very rush and i suspect the actual ML wasn’t free and asked her Friend to take the job... totally unethical... I did not reject because I’ve reached and needed release... in and out in less than 30 min. She didn’t even bother to say bye bye and went to cook her dinner... ha ha

This is her wechat: wwcp9838

Try at your own risk... she post ad on sg mo mo
Another bro who went ahead despite the difference in look.. you should have gone to GL for release since you are nearby
Old 24-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Of course give some leeway between your booking time and actual appointment time. 1 day prior is the best. Sometimes 2 if you really want to play safe, but most ML these days don't book 2 days in advance already, as higher chance customer will forget and end up fly aeroplane, and business usually isn't all that good if they're just an average looker or their service not as comprehensive as some of the AP ones.
I also realized 1 day advance is best. Tried a few 2 days advanced booking the MLs tend to screw up the booking coz most of them don't have a systematic way to keep track. Unless the ML is not popular kind..then she sure remember
Old 24-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Try next week. You will have a better chance, bro.
Haha will do. What’s happening next week? All regulars block leave? Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1