The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Freedome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short Story] strive for the best! Part 1

Support nice story
Old 24-03-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! waiting here for more good stuff to come.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
corniche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, please continue sis
Old 25-03-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 18
Calem is one of the Best!Calem is one of the Best!Calem is one of the Best!

I hope TS will come back with an update soon .
(c) You can let your wife use it as much as she wants.
Old 25-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

tent pitched with popcorn & drinks....
Old 25-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mon Soon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Sis & camping for more pls
Old 25-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
TungYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calem View Post
I hope TS will come back with an update soon .
Hoping too .
Old 25-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 9
PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!

Support and camping!
Old 27-03-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's a really nice read.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to my home and my weekend didn't have any activity since my leg was in pain but recovering well. It was a brand new week after the dnd event, my work continues and with my leg sprain I didn't go out to do much sales for two weeks. My colleagues had been helping me to fill up the sales target. After one month into my job, finally the opportunity to go overseas is here. It is common for our team to go overseas biz trip as our sales target audience is mainly overseas customers.

Janice: so finally its your first biz trip, Jia you!

Me: am I going alone?

Janice: thankfully not, was nearly the case but luckily Mary was able to go with you one the first two days. The next two days is just paper work, negotiation will be done by then

Me: that's great!

Janice: remember to apply for miles membership, since you will be Travelling often, you can collect points for Travelling

Me: okay great!

Our first biz trip and the sales went through very well, in fact Too good that we almost break our company top record in a single deal!

I message to Janice about this news as Mary was preparing to fly to Japan for another sales deal

The China deal was done and my CEO was notified about this deal.

The CEO dropped me an email stating on my good performance and the customer is satisfy with our product detail and presentation.

The customer wanted to do a collaboration which is a very big deal if this goes through. The CEO wanted me to handle this as Janice and Mary were busy with other important deals. and they will be there in around one weeks time. So in the meanwhile I will need to go back to Singapore to get my stuff and fly to china again three days later.

I quickly took the flight back and pack up my stuff and went to the CEO office to get updates from him about the possible collaboration with our customer in china.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

understand from CEO that there is a possible collaboration in using our product in their research which can be beneficial to our Organization in terms of going to china market.

I flew to china with the sole intent to close this deal. When I reached Beijing, I quickly go to the hotel and unpack my stuff and get dress up for the meet up with the director that I was dealing with previously.

That director Chen, was in charge of this sales and he was in his late 40s (not sure but most of the director that I met comes with Pervy looks).

It was the appointment time and he came to the restaurant at my hotel for discussion. I went through with him on the product details again and the benefits of using our products and etc. But I felt that he was not listening and kept looking at me.

After the dinner, director Chen suggest to go to some quite place as the restaurant was too noisy for discussion. I pretty sure what he is up to but if can close this deal before Janice and Mary arrival, it will be a big boost for me and my career.

Chen: can we go somewhere to discuss, can't really hear you much

Me: sure, hmm why not go to my room as it is quieter.

Chen: okay sure

When we reach my room, I lead director Chen to the seat and sat down opposit of him and pour him some water.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
OwlBrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 29-03-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

sure hoping TS will update more soon.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

After seated, I began to talk about the product and try to sell him the idea that the product will be good for his Organization in terms of research and sales. My sales pitch keeps on going and I can see that director Chen is not listening to me and keep nodding his head. His Pasir of eyes keep staring at my chest area.

Knowin that I purposely tease him by taking off my coat, which shows my Low cut dress and keep bending forward while pretending to look at paper

Me: so what is your decision on the product?

Chen: the product is pretty good but the cost is a bit too high

Me: what you pay is what you get, you won't regret on the quality of our product

Chen: but.... there are other companies selling similar product with similar or lower price

Me: but our service is good!

Chen: service?

Me: yea our after sales service is good, provide 24/7 support

Chen: hmmm somewhat similar, unless you can provide pre-sales service

He slowly walk towards me and place his hand on my shoulder

Me: hmmm we don't provide such service

I gently push his hand away

Chen: but don't you want to close this deal?

Me: yes but...

Chen: if you be nice to me, I will be nice to you too

Me: but....

Chen: of course, I won't force you but I have booked a room here as well, if you keen, do come to yhis room number.

He wrote the room number of a piece of paper and he left the room

After he left the room, I struggle a bit. Horny as I am but I try to constraint myself. Looking at the possible sales, I ponder a bit and decided to go ahead.

Around 20mins after he left, I went off my room and went to his room. Once I reach outside his room, I press on the door bell. Ding dong

The door opened

Chen: so you have made your decision

I silently nodded ( pretend to me pure and innocent)

He then hold my hand and bring me in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1