The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 20-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OrdenRamsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
woodlands heavy vehicle parks is quiet

not bad for a romp. especially between the buses for cover

once I was very drunk after drinking brought my FB to Choa Chu Kang Heavy Vehicle and screw, but couldn't come out after so much drink

was so engrossed that I didn't even know that Indian FT were trying to look at my action with their face pressed up through the windows.
Must be a scary sight!
Old 21-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Did u play at the beach itself?

Dunt play at the beach la.. so many sandflies.. plus sand will get on all over you, even with mat.

There is an islet there with lots of greens. Even waterbreaker. Heck got small hut some more. I used to play there often.. can see incoming people. If cpl, we continued. Two cpls on seperate occassions ever joined us side by side. Awesome experience
Water breaker is not very clean because rubbish trap in between the rocks. At night when the weather is cooler, there will be cockroaches roaming around on the water breaker!!

There was once we did it a the water breaker, and I felt something crawling on my hands and legs....I realized those were cockroaches but I have to keep quiet because my girl scare of them. Have to quickly cum and leave the place.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
cheekymonkiees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Water breaker is not very clean because rubbish trap in between the rocks. At night when the weather is cooler, there will be cockroaches roaming around on the water breaker!!

There was once we did it a the water breaker, and I felt something crawling on my hands and legs....I realized those were cockroaches but I have to keep quiet because my girl scare of them. Have to quickly cum and leave the place.
Omg ! That’s worst than ants and sandflies !!
Old 21-03-2018, 12:38 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrdenRamsey View Post
Must be a scary sight!
hi newbie...thanks for playing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-03-2018, 02:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
The worse thing is they didn’t invite you to join when the girl is 10/10 hot.
Reminds me of A full-time police national serviceman abused his authority by sneaking up on couples behaving intimately at HDB staircases, recording their acts on video and then using his status to extort money from them.

The third time he did this, Muhammad Shazwan Sapuwan, 21, went a step further - he raped a 16-year-old girl he had "caught" in intimate acts with her 16-year-old boyfriend.

On Monday, Shazwan, now 23, was jailed 18 years and ordered to be caned 15 strokes after he pleaded guilty to rape, oral sex, outrage of modesty and extortion. Five other charges for extortion, cheating and sexual assault were taken into consideration.
Old 23-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...o_player_click
Old 23-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tiger2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

About 14 years ago, I was crazy into ICQ - that time I just broke up with my girlfriend (SQ girl) so lonely went nuts try to get girl online. Anyway, after many nights I got to know this girl (she was a primary school teacher living around Commonwealth area. We spent hours chatting online before going into personal stuff like French kissing, oral sex and stuff. The next night we continued chatting then we decided to meet for dinner in Suntec. Had a good dinner and conversation about other things. It was late and I sent her back but along the way somehow we agreed it would be good to go for a midnight swim. So we went to Sentosa for swimming. We started kissing and eventually ended up having sex on the beach (raw). We dated for a few a couple of months - once we did it in a movie theater. Eventually we broke up because I had to go overseas for my master degree. Her face was ok but the body was fantastic - the breasts I've ever had - good butt too!
Old 24-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio8888 View Post
So, this happened 6 years back when Zouk was still at the old Jiak Kim location...

Drank alot that night and went to the dance floor trying to test my luck to pick up some chicks(young days huh)

So, suddenly came his hot girl who was petite and damn sex(maybe partly due to the alcohol I don't know).

Halfway thru the dirty dancing and all,i realised she was Braless. Chat her up abit, kisses and stuffs, I actually asked her if she wants to leave the club. She agreed and I was thinking hoseh liaoooo.

Once out the club, I suggested either going to my car or I just drive her somewhere(I know, drink driving is wrong. I got punished for that at a later stage)

So, what surprised me was she asked me to go to the opposite side of the bridge, where people used to sit and drink cheap martells. Once there, she asked me to go to the grass patch under the condo(super open). She said she wants it here because that will be more exciting. NB. She told me she had a surprise while unzipping my pants and taking out my dick and slowly giving me a blowjob. Turn out the surprise was that she was wearing a G-string.

Long story short, I had one of the most exciting sex there and then(maybe because of the location and how lively she was). She asked me to fill her up because she was feeling empty inside. Assured me she was on pills and so fuck it, I shot my load all into her.

Next, one of the most regretful thing of my life happened. She asked for my number or FB so that we can continue being fuck buddies(or what they call FWB),i actually gave her a wrong number because I was afraid of 后遗症 since I was attached then.
She didn't check and then she told me she was going off to look for her sister.

When I finally sobered up at the end of the night, I got pretty worried. Worried because I just did it raw with some absolute stranger. 3 weeks later I went for a test and was luckily proven to be clean (phew).

Few months later, I eventually broke up with my Gf and I thought back and wanted to punch myself for letting go of such an opportunity to have a FWB, what more with such a hot girl.

Up to date, I think this is the most happening outdoor sex I had. Because it just just so darn fucking open and anyone can see us doing the deed as long as thy were facing that direction,even if across the bridge. So yea, still kinda miss the young and wild days sometimes.

PS: any chance the lady is here in sbf?
Consolation..
She could do raw and allow u shoot inside meaning she can also allow others to do the same.
U will never know one day she really kenna or carrying some disease.
Old 24-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
wahick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger2009 View Post
About 14 years ago, I was crazy into ICQ - that time I just broke up with my girlfriend (SQ girl) so lonely went nuts try to get girl online. Anyway, after many nights I got to know this girl (she was a primary school teacher living around Commonwealth area. We spent hours chatting online before going into personal stuff like French kissing, oral sex and stuff. The next night we continued chatting then we decided to meet for dinner in Suntec. Had a good dinner and conversation about other things. It was late and I sent her back but along the way somehow we agreed it would be good to go for a midnight swim. So we went to Sentosa for swimming. We started kissing and eventually ended up having sex on the beach (raw). We dated for a few a couple of months - once we did it in a movie theater. Eventually we broke up because I had to go overseas for my master degree. Her face was ok but the body was fantastic - the breasts I've ever had - good butt too!
Nice share bro!
Old 24-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Before the sky garden at Suntec had its renovation, it was a great spot for some intimacy.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Before the sky garden at Suntec had its renovation, it was a great spot for some intimacy.
agreed. but now still is
Old 25-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkdada View Post
Anyone know any discreet spot in jurong?
jurong hill, chinese garden and some new bto mscp near taman jurong...
Old 25-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf View Post
naise share. tks.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningOut View Post
Which part the east or west area?
Can try bukit batok nature park...very quiet n lots of privacy...
Old 25-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
IamK is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried on the plane ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1