The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of
Re: Life in the corporate world

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
Boss why no update
sorrie brudders, been caught up with work and holiday season. update coming soon.
Old 31-12-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
N1ckNassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post
sorrie brudders, been caught up with work and holiday season. update coming soon.
Waiting for your juicy updates, thanks in advance!!
Old 03-01-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Sorry for the long wait brudders... let's pick up where we stopped.

----------------------------------------------------------

I continued with Wen and Pris for awhile and don't ask me why but i never got to fuck Wen, it was always BJ at various carpark but here's one session that was particularly deep in my mind.

Me: Wanna to go for quickie lunch?
Wen: huh? sure, but i thought you normally don't lunch with us?
Me: just you lah, don't tell the rest we are going for lunch together. Meet you at the carpark okie? I parked on the highest floor.
Wen: ok, see you.

There is a reason why I parked on the highest floor, I was super horny that morning and decided I should have some fun with either Wen or Pris, but had to be super discreet when both are sitting in the same office. Pris wasn't in office when in the morning, so its Wen's turn! lolx.

Wen: Why you park so high up huh?
Me: More privacy mah, no meh?
Wen: hmm... park car also need privacy huh? Why?
Me: Coz I am not hungry for food, I am hungry for you.
Wen: Wah.... you so direct today?

Without giving any warning, I lean over and kissed her passionately, unbuttoning her dress and cupped her B cup breast.... Wen has such smooth silky skin and was super fair. She avoids the sun like its a plague. Her nipples are erected and begging to be sucked, I plunged my mouth over her nipple and sucked it hard.... pinching her nipple and moving my hand on her thighs... spreading her legs wide, i went for the prize cave. She was wet and her panties soaked (wen doesn't wear sexy or lacy panties... it is abit turn off at times), pulling her panties aside, i started rubbing her wet cunt.

Wen: Boss...please, this is the office carpark and its very bright...

I inserted my finger inside her cunt and started fingering inside...finger coated with her cunt juice.

Me: You want me to stop now? I can stop right now... (while continuing my finger fucking)..

Wen moaned, eyes tightly shut, pressing my thumb on her clit, i pushed deeper inside her and watched as her body shivered...."Cumming.... boss.... cumming...." Wen should know better than to tell me that, coz I won't stop, infact it gives me renewed energy and I rubbed her even harder.... Her moaning got louder, her body twitching and hands pushing me away...Of coz i didn't stop, i continued my attack and when i finally stop, wen slumped on the car seat...

Wen: Boss.... really cannot like that.... it is very exhausting... Hw to go back to work?
Me: Can lah, just need some protein boost, you will be back to normal!
Wen: Protein?

Pulling her hands to my raging hardon, "here you go, have it right from the source". Wen smiled and unzipped my pants, without any prompting, she lowered her head and started sucking my cock..... her head moving up and down while her tongue swirled round and round.... fucking good.....

She turned her head slightly with my cock still in her mouth and looked at me.... that was such a heavenly sight..... taking my 2IC out of her mouth, "boss, you watch out lah, make sure nobody around", and she continue her licking and sucking. she gave my helmet loads of attention and licking the underside of my cock... it was especially exciting as its lunch time and its in the carpark of our office building. I couldn't hold on much longer and released my load in her mouth, she continue sucking and licking till i begged her to stop...."very sensitive liao!! can stop", she didn't and continue sucking....."You continue somemore, you have to swallow my cum hor". That somehow woke her up and she stopped immediately. "So difficult to swallow meh?"

Wen: you want to try? (she was splitting my cum onto a tissue)
Me: errr... you hungry for food? We go eat? haha

We had a quick lunch and went back separately to office. While walking back, bumped into Pris at the lobby.

Pris: Boss, back from lunch? Or haven't take lunch? Want to go eat together?
Me: Just got back, got things to rush, maybe later we have tea break?
Pris: Okie, you text me later.

I needed to rest for a couple of hours, incase Pris wants to make out.... but cannot cum in mouth, sperm supply will be too low and suspicious! hahahaha.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Thks again for all the encouraging comments.

I continued with Pris and Wen for awhile before ending with Pris coz of a stupid incident. Wen got too sticky (not married) and decided not to play with fire anymore and ended abruptly with her too... from 2 girls, i am suddenly down to ZERO.

Decided to focus on work and climb the higher up the corporate ladder and my 2IC went into hibernation for awhile. My next encounter came when I was being promoted. Let's call her Lisa, Lisa was labeled as one of the prettiest girl in the company and was getting married in a couple of months. She has an A cup breast but was relatively tall. She gets along with guys more than girls in the company and girls find her bitchy. I wasn't her direct boss but she was reporting to a manager under me.

Will try to share about my encounter with Lisa soon.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, cant wait for the next update
Old 03-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the share today and look forward to more updates.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sheagreed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for enocunter with Lisa
Old 03-01-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

boss, Pris and Wen jiak finish, Lisa next, prettiest somemore. Damn good Boss.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
boss, Pris and Wen jiak finish, Lisa next, prettiest somemore. Damn good Boss.
Not just damn good boss, lucky also, cheers!
Old 04-01-2020, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tcssdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

shiok. ts is from which industry? looks ilke many bros want to jump over to be manager
Old 05-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!          

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 05-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MichaelZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story! Thank you for sharing.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
MoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story bro, support …
Old 09-01-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Nymm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Not just damn good boss, lucky also, cheers!
Good boss, lucky boss, horny boss, 3-in-1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1