The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

1) handicap toilet at Orchard Point, long long before then it was a "quiet shopping centre" during my lunch time, met up my XXX had a SEXTIFIED lunch~ kekekeke

2) orchard's carpark, its my lunching spot~

3) in my lift, can't wait ....

4) dark spot of bukit timah hill in the car,

Man those were the time~ kekekeke

Golden basin washed pussy~
BlUe auNtie

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 06-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

Not sure has this been asked before.....what'll happen if kena booked by police while in the act in public?
Old 07-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
angel_baby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doing it in public has the trills and the risk... the most recent one i did was @ sentosa.. at night at one of the car parks.. but i have to admit.. hard to reali enjoy cos u keep looking out for ppl!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_baby View Post
Doing it in public has the trills and the risk... the most recent one i did was @ sentosa.. at night at one of the car parks.. but i have to admit.. hard to reali enjoy cos u keep looking out for ppl!
Bro, is it at a hotel's car park har?
Old 07-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

I fxxk my ex gf at a hdb staircase. She was damn horny and ask me to fxxk her so we remove the bottom only den she bj for me while getting harder she lying half way down on the stair and want me to insert her quickly. We were both bottomless at that moment i flash her breast out while shaking hard for her hungry horny sex, it was abt 1am dude, so exciting till she moan louder and louder, i ask her to lower down her voice den finally she ask me to cum on her. I took out my solid cock and cum on her breast. Den quickly put bk our bottom.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
steedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteedy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently just bonked my fling at Bishan Park and AMK park carpark. Is cramped to do it in the car but had a sextified night...
Old 07-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steedy View Post
Recently just bonked my fling at Bishan Park and AMK park carpark. Is cramped to do it in the car but had a sextified night...
haha , u are the man..........what time when u bonked ?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

Ard 10plus to 11pm. And at AMK park carpark, best part was while doing her missionary, a guy walked past my car and keep starring...Thrilled and couldn't control long most of the time bonking in the car.

Forgot to mentioned at Punggol Marina too, that's a good place as well, secluded...at least no one will walk past there.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ard 10plus to 11pm. And at AMK park carpark, best part was while doing her missionary, a guy walked past my car and keep starring...Thrilled and couldn't control long most of the time bonking in the car.

Forgot to mentioned at Punggol Marina too, that's a good place as well, secluded...at least no one will walk past there.
Bro, you damn terror....bo chap even there's people walked past.....salute you
Old 07-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Ever try wif my ex at one of the cinema toilet.The feeling is nervous and shoik...
Old 07-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

Quote:
car very cramp leh~~
want to try but give up as too cramp and my gal dun wear skirt...and car is really too open liao, somemore we usually have time in the day not the night... haha

still no one post where is good during the day time....
Old 07-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Ever screwed my ex-gf in de old Capitol cinema donkey yrs ago during de daytime on a wkday...chose a quiet spot at de back row on some stupid show, cant remember watz de title but both of us enjoyed de thrill
Old 07-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so sorry for the delay. had a solid wkend of follow-up with Mya. ok, so where was i? the pantry.

i hurriedly walked into the pantry & there she was, standing at the water cooler sipping & smiling to herself. just as i stepped into the pantry, i dropped some of my files (I too was in deep thoughts admiring her slim body profile), her thought was interupted, seeing that i dropped some files, we both bent & squatted to pick up the stuff. <from that angle, i had a brief view of her trimless purple half cup bra + matching panty>

we stacked the stuff on the pantry table, i smiled saying:
me: thanks for the help, seems like this project is going to be quite a handful
Mya: don't mention it, it's my pleasure <giving me the slutty glance>
me: <stepped over to water cooler, wanting to get a drink, realised i don't have a cup, as i'm from the dept upstairs, started to search the cupboard.....>
Mya: <filled her own cup to offer me> here, use mine
me: thanks! thirsting to death after the briefing. so, have u decided where we're gonna dine? it's your treat, so i'm not gonna suggest any place, don't wanna be ripping u off <chuckle>
Mya: <butt leaning against the counter, hands jacked against the countertop, blouse so tight that her bra was visible thru the button gaps> hmmm, i guess we could have either japanese or korean? i doubt u're into vege & all that healthy stuff ya?
me: <lost in admiration for her well maintained body> ok, japanese it shall be, but 1st let me dump my stuff in the office, before we go ya??
Mya: looks like u need some help, come..... i'll help u with the stuff.

<she took a bundle, i took my laptop & we headed back to my office, took the lift, just the 2 of us. wild thoughts in my mind, trying to visualize her naked body>

[ding] <made our way to my office>
me: damn! its only quater past 6, the people all gone?! if only everyone was as punctual in the morning.....
Mya: maybe u should consider "work life balance". u can't expect everyone to be as workaholic. besides, is friday.... give them a break, u need a break too <finger crawling on my back>
me: <turn around sitting at the corner of my table, facing her> i guess u're right, i get a little to demanding at times.
Mya: <closed & locked my door, shut the blinds & strutted towards me> it's still early, i'm not hugry, are u?
me: no, not really.....
Mya: good, since we've some time to ourselves, let me help u unwind <planted kisses on my forehead, cheeks, few kisses on the lips & we started french kissing......... her hands kneading at my hardened cock>

the heat started!

we proceeded to rip each other's tops off, needed to get it over quickly in case the cleaners start their shift, i was sprawled on the couch, and she was kneeling between my legs giving me a solid blowjob with my cock sticking out from my boxers, didnt take her skirt off either, in case we needed to dress up fast.

she lay down on my table, lifted her skirt to her waist, legs spread wide, started to rub herself with 1 hand, the other hand kneading her own breast. i got up, pulled her panty aside to expose her dripping wet pussy. <thinking to myself, now i'm really having raw sashimi!> started to lick her fleshy abalone. she was breathing heavily & trying to refrain from moaning too load.

i was about to start pumping, but realised i don't have condom in stock. shit!! anti-climax. she looked up at me frowning

Mya: is something wrong? did somebody knock? y did u stop?
me: sorry, i just realised i don't have the frech cap in stock
Mya: <smile> its alright, the cycle just cleared, but we better not dirty your office, or the cleaners will surely know
me: <thinking to myself don't mess up the office???> meaning?
Mya: u had your sashimi, at least let me have your "roe" <wink>

no further delay, took her missionary on the table, turn her around to do her doggie style on my chair, went to the couch, so she can ride me cowgirl style, scissor position on the floor, i stood up & she automatically sucked me clean & dry in kneeling position.

after all was done, still not dressed up, both of us reclined on the couch, her head on my chest

.... to be continued....
Old 07-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Canon View Post
Bro, you damn terror....bo chap even there's people walked past.....salute you
No need to salute la bro...too engrossed with the bonking...
Old 07-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No need to salute la bro...too engrossed with the bonking...
You are one lucky man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1