The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
kenonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wechat Contact

Hi bros!

I just got this FL contact me through Wechat. For the super suaku ones, Wechat allows people to start chats with random strangers. So I had an FL contact me and offer me a 2 hour deal, $100 with massage, BJ and FJ. She claims to be new to SG, from Taiwan. Her pic looks chio and the deal looks good, and that is when I wonder if it is too good to be true or some kind of scam.

Any bros have any experience with this?
Old 26-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
RayGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wechat Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenonly View Post
Hi bros!

I just got this FL contact me through Wechat. For the super suaku ones, Wechat allows people to start chats with random strangers. So I had an FL contact me and offer me a 2 hour deal, $100 with massage, BJ and FJ. She claims to be new to SG, from Taiwan. Her pic looks chio and the deal looks good, and that is when I wonder if it is too good to be true or some kind of scam.

Bro...this is a old scam....later ask u go some place n buy top up card before meeting...but nobody turn up...they are a gang who cheat those who use their below head to think...lol
Old 27-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGoh View Post
Bro...this is a old scam....later ask u go some place n buy top up card before meeting...but nobody turn up...they are a gang who cheat those who use their below head to think...lol
So make sure cash deal...
ML alot is arrange on chat.

If hook up, do share MR
Old 27-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
juststray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenonly View Post
Hi bros!

Bro.

If you contact them, she probably will direct you to somewhere near to a 7-11, AXS machine or ATM.

Than they will ask you for your phone number.

That her "agent" will call you and claim that they do no know if you are police undercover, they do not want to accept cash. Hence, to make payment for the transaction, you can go to that shop/machine nearby to transfer some money or buy some online credit (itune card, Alli card or what ever).

DO NOTcontinue. Till here, it is a confirmed scam.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IF its not pay first scam.
Its the not the same person as the photo scam.
Do establish that its the same lady on the whatever photo U saw & wanna bonk.

cheers
Old 04-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adibuana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got one case. Last time I was at taman daya jb area and found a name
with what's up "body massage/full service". My first greeting was ignored. Then 1 or 2 day later (i cant remember), the found the name again with same tagline. So I sent greeting again. This time I was accepted as friend and replied. So I asked whether this is a freelance or a guy operating a SPA as I was tricked last time.

To my surprise, I was sent with a few pictures of young ladies with numbers. The price is RM120 for shower, massage & FJ. Huh ! to good to be true as some of the pictures is of young nasi lemak with tudung.

Now the problem is in order to book the lady you have to pay online rm60.00 as a deposit and another rm60.00 at the shop(or whatever). So I requested that I will make full payment at the shop. The guy/girl could not accept my proposal. He said not for new customer.

So what the heck, its only rm60.00 if i will be cheated. If it was true it can be a nice lobang. So I made a booking not on the same day but one day ahead and asked for the account no. to bank in the deposit. The guy/girl just replied to pm him/her on the day of the booking....

I am thinking of making a deal by making a booking to the same girl at the same time and see what is the answer like. But do not have another phone. Can we have two wechat id with the same phone no. ?

So what do you all think, is it a scam ? I was not afraid of losing rm60.00 but afraid of when I need to pay another rm60.00 to end the deal where I can get mugged or else. Any ideas ...
Old 04-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adibuana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont bother It was a scam. Tried already and lost my rm60.00. He gave me bank account no. under a company name. Once deposited, he disappeared and I was blocked.

so guys, watch out for wechat nickname Lisa or Diana or others with tag line "body massage / full service". After you greet him, he send you photos of young girls around 20's. Area is around taman daya, taman istimewa johor bahru.

lesson learnt: COD on arrival only as our friends mentioned here.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haohaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Wechat Contact

Wechat scam.
1.小美 wechat ID:nan2074032-add u nearby and provide sexual service.Operate in central.326 Serangoon ave 3.-Confrimed.
2.楠楠 wechat ID:chenchen7813-she said she is 兼职Operate in balestier.221 Balestier Road.-99% confrimed.
Both of them address,if u encounter this,seach the address given by them and u seach it in google map, you will see there is 7-11 below, and 100% sure , ask u to buy apple i tunes $$$ card...., then no nd continue on...they are real good in making you believe this is not a scam. Report blocked or delete them immediately.
Unable to upload their wechat pics here, look them up and seach them in wechat app and u will see their fake photo and help to share it if possible. .Thanks a lot
I believe all Bros out there are aware of such scam and too beware , these people are still out there..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1