The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyblue44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any recommend massage good in the east

As stated above any good massage in the east maybe tampines or bedok?
Old 28-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblue44 View Post
Also interested to know
Old 28-06-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any recommend massage good in the east

Just to share my experience... Base on the year i joined this forum..

During those days, we don't open a thread just to ask for lobang. Normally, thread owner will start the hunt first. Thereafter, will start a thread and the ball starts to roll. Not only you won't get zap, you will also get points added for the effort given.

Furthermore, at least we can know you are not AV too right... Reveal our playground and see it ruin... Don't forget our money and effort spend on, is to spoon feed you... Hope any new comers seeing this post, stop starting a asking thread but starts with a sharing one... Two cents worth of my thought..
Old 29-06-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
DirtyB0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to visit a spa in Tampines St 81 their massage is about 8/10, tried Serene and Tina. Maybe you can give it a shot
Old 29-06-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post

During those days, we don't open a thread just to ask for lobang. Normally, thread owner will start the hunt first. Thereafter, will start a thread and the ball starts to roll. Not only you won't get zap, you will also get points added for the effort given.

Furthermore, at least we can know you are not AV too right... Reveal our playground and see it ruin... Don't forget our money and effort spend on, is to spoon feed you... Hope any new comers seeing this post, stop starting a asking thread but starts with a sharing one... Two cents worth of my thought..
Agreed bro. I also Old Bird. Registered in 2002

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 29-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Samdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sens spa...
Old 29-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Totally agreed. I am amazed...

Dun mention those big big spa chains which are a handful, rest shld provide something...
9/10 spa shops that u go will provide special cos the ML will wanna earn tips

Now with facebook, one can even view the ML inadvance...

So better go reccee and send us some FR first...

QUOTE=Cutter;20068522]Just to share my experience... Base on the year i joined this forum..

Furthermore, at least we can know you are not AV too right... Reveal our playground and see it ruin... Don't forget our money and effort spend on, is to spoon feed you... Hope any new comers seeing this post, stop starting a asking thread but starts with a sharing one... Two cents worth of my thought..[/QUOTE]
Old 29-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
2002 too ��hahha
Old 29-06-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblue44 View Post
Define good?
Old 29-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Bedok(NUCR) there are 2 along e same stretch at 5x. Prefer the corner one.
Old 29-06-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 13
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Shameless samster. You are here to scam for points again

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE
Old 30-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post

fully agree with you bro, up you my 16 lemons..
Old 30-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you old Birddie so what, trying to scammed unknown bros...

All bros don't fall into his trap...
Old 30-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Bedok(NUCR) there are 2 along e same stretch at 5x. Prefer the corner one.
The one that’s starts with F? Heard that one no GQ, and not much teasing too.. the MLs look damn chio though
Old 30-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryan View Post
The one that’s starts with F? Heard that one no GQ, and not much teasing too.. the MLs look damn chio though
Lol yes. F something. But the minah with name starting with M is very good with her massage, strictly no GQ and she’s always fully booked. Went another time got another ML forgot her name but it’s a PRC, that one did ask GQ...

Now same stretch got L something spa... yet to try. Do share your experience there if u were to pay a visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1