The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
stfatt is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Mine wife is also from Thai. I also got married in Thai using Thai marriage cert. Now she also holding LTVP and renew in 5 years time as she is on 2nd renewal.
1) you can use your Thai marriage cert translated to English for apply in LTVP.
2) Actually I have asked before whether need marry in Singapore again but ROM say no need as mine marriage cert is official recognized in legal although I got married in Thai.
3) income wise that time I was holding 2.2k.
4) if you have kids will be more easier as at that time I have kids when applying LTVP.
Old 25-12-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfatt View Post
Mine wife is also from Thai. I also got married in Thai using Thai marriage cert. Now she also holding LTVP and renew in 5 years time as she is on 2nd renewal.
2) Actually I have asked before whether need marry in Singapore again but ROM say no need as mine marriage cert is official recognized in legal although I got married in Thai.
4) if you have kids will be more easier as at that time I have kids when applying LTVP.
have kids only got LTVP?
they shortchanged you.
unless your kid not singaporean or you never apply more than LTVP for her
Old 27-12-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
stfatt is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro mine kids was born in Thailand now already Singapore citizen and have already apply PR now waiting result. Because now covid period that's why still waiting. You think straight away can get PR so easily.
Old 29-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah.. I heard with kids much easier.. and you straight go to ltvp+ instead of ltvp...
Old 29-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenzizi View Post
Ok.im really interested in thai girlfriends
You can try use dating app...if your wallet is deep enough and your bank digit is alot then go club find
Old 29-12-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Marry a Thai girl by all means, but don't ever marry a former whore... There are still many good decent Thai girls , but those manipulative deceiving whores are the ones giving Thai women a bad international reputation..
A whore from anywhere is never a candidate for marriage. Not restricted to Thai.
Old 05-04-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kwaibaoahh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

From what I understand, if I need to get married at Thailand, I will need to go to the singapore embassy in bangkok to get some documents which might automatically register our marriage in singapore
Old 05-04-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Hi Bros, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

From what I understand, if I need to get married at Thailand, I will need to go to the singapore embassy in bangkok to get some documents which might automatically register our marriage in singapore
Old 05-04-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Hi Bro, can I know how did you get married with your Thai wife without the singapore government knowing? I an currently with a thai gf and she wishes to get married at Thailand without getting married at singapore.

Old 05-04-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Old 05-04-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

Old 23-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 12
happylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to beholdhappylifesg is a splendid one to behold

Not easy, last time encounter before. Will keep asking for money. A lot of excuse and pattern one.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 11
cena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank bro for that advice is helpful
Old 26-06-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
acerboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacerboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He is just feeling unsecure abt her future wife.... so ask question here n check whether it is true, Thai gers like to 偷吃...
ya i hear my friend kena too, also scam money. sibei jialat
Old 14-07-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
urputter542 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Thanks for sharing ur experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1