The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dominic82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Small petite viet girl

Bro can share
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jotosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Small petite viet girl

Enjoy ! Hope u find many many more
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jotosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Small petite viet girl

Have a great day enjoying !
Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

My Reputation: Points: 116614 / Power: 165
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I say can Really young and firm. But tried going down south and got my hand smacked twice As TS says, a little inexperienced and thus not as fun. Quite dead-fish. Comms also an issue as her mandarin is not too hot, and english worse.

Maybe it'll be more fun to return after a month or two after some more bros have trained her.

Right now, still prefer more womanly milf MLs such as the others at the shop. Just personal preference. Thanks TS for the contact.
I msg her and she say can roam. But her language is bad and base on the above FR seems very mechanical HJ.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, sailsingapore, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
akira07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakira07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 5
afterburn has much to be proud ofafterburn has much to be proud ofafterburn has much to be proud ofafterburn has much to be proud ofafterburn has much to be proud ofafterburn has much to be proud ofafterburn has much to be proud ofafterburn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I msg her and she say can roam. But her language is bad and base on the above FR seems very mechanical HJ.
Funny thing i observed is that she stepped out to change her bra to a bigger, looser one to facilitate easier roaming, without the need to unhook. Noticed this detail, because at the reg counter, she bend down a few times to show me her downblouse and i distinctly saw she was wearing a different bra at that time
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 15
pete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud ofpete_the_fish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Funny thing i observed is that she stepped out to change her bra to a bigger, looser one to facilitate easier roaming, without the need to unhook. Noticed this detail, because at the reg counter, she bend down a few times to show me her downblouse and i distinctly saw she was wearing a different bra at that time
so before action start she go and change bra ?

if got language problem can use google translate quite accurate
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
etilious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking TS for contact
is juz purely pleasure...S-E-X
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
alexjason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind can share ?
Thank you
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loner78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM contact pls?
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

My Reputation: Points: 116614 / Power: 165
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa kao. U really grand master

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, sailsingapore, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
falcon78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share the wechat contact with me?
Thanks in advance.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 1
BeardBear0101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeardBear0101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bro can pm me her contact? Will go try and put FR too 😬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1