The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krulcy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shave or no shave when visit ML

Anyone feel awkward if never shave? Especially some ML who glide your asshole.
Always feel self-conscious.

Are most of you guys shaved or unshaved when visiting ML?
Old 25-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I shave the day before going, so my skin is silky smooth.
Some love it and just catbath me all over. Cos normally I’ll try request for never use oil for them to massage without towel.
Some ask me how come a man doesn’t have hair. So I let them know if they want hair, I don’t shave for a couple weeks and rtm, then they have hair. Usually a great way to break the ice as the ML will giggle and joke that now MLs also get to choose clients’ bodies got hair option or not. Then usually I’ll rub their hands and be like whoa so smooth no hair. I’ll tell them I actually have plenty of hair on my legs without shaving. And ask if they have. Of cos they say no. Then I’ll ask to see and most will pull down their pants and show me. I’ll act amazed and start touching and say whoa so smooth. Then just turn them around and roam their bare butts and thighs all over with my hands and then tongue.
Some will oblige and moan abit, which is a signal for me to throw them on the bed face down and dry hump them and play with their bodies the way I want before cumming, sometimes on them. Yes that’s how I start some of my massages.
For those who resist the moment I touch them, I’ll ask how much and offer topup abit more. If they still resist which is rare, then I’ll just go back on the bed and let them massage normally. When it comes time for the GQ I’ll just say no, cos lost mood already lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krulcy View Post
Anyone feel awkward if never shave? Especially some ML who glide your asshole.
Always feel self-conscious.

Are most of you guys shaved or unshaved when visiting ML?
Old 25-06-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!
Re: Shave or no shave when visit ML

Always shave as it’s much more comfortable for us as well, I feel I can cum alot better if I’m clean shaven and also the ML’s prefer a clean shaven man HAHAHAHA
Old 25-06-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Mtraltergeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
I feel that it’s always good to shave, especially when you know you’re getting some action the next day.

It also improves the friendliness of the ML. A lot like it clean shaven
Agreed. During friendly convo with a ml ishe feels person is unhygienic when not shaved or neatly trimmed. Also helps to make sure you have no BO and breath smells good. First impressions are key. More comfortable ml is more likely she will enjoy session and get into the mood which equals better service for you this is not just for ML but people in general haha.

A question for you guys. Do you shave your butthole? I do this but when its hot and im sweating down there i have to ask myself, did i just shit myself haha?
Old 25-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Shave my entire lil bro, balls and even my butt crack. Some MLs told me they find guys who shaved are more hygienic and make them more shiok to HJ etc....
Maybe we should try waxing..
Old 25-06-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold

I always shave my beard before i visit spa.
Old 25-06-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Shave everything including armpit and beard
Old 25-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

How you guys shave your butt hole area?? Need some enlightenment pls
Old 25-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Ipl-ed.

So save trouble of shaving when need to urgent plan to go places for kinky stuff…
Old 26-06-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Mtraltergeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Just spread and go blind and hope for the best hahaha. Do in the shower and just be real gentle. I just cant stand the feeling of being sweaty down there.
Old 26-06-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah feels good when well shaven down.
Old 26-06-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just do a full wax on the area. Feels cleaner 😌
Old 26-06-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
neocheang is Cool - loads of Potential

What after shave care you guys normal apply on after shaving? I have friends using aloe vera gel , especially those using IPL machine at home
Old 26-06-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

One of my regular ml say will have stubble on my arse and hurt her tongue so she prefer unshaven. Haha. Her wish is my command becuz I get a lot of love from her back there.
Old 26-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Go ntuc get those shavers that girls use to shave their bodies and CB.
Do it a day before your planned session so your entire body (yes including butthole) will be silky smooth for the session, and lagi better for your ML to paint if she’s into your butt, like the one I previously frequented.
Depending how fast your hair grows, it can start to get slightly spiky from 2nd-3rd day onwards

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1