The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
xmilky2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

During waxing, i can't even get a hard on due to the pain. It's something to be able to get a hard on during such session.
Old 23-06-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Totally agree need to see a urologist if easily ejaculate just by light touch.

(P.S. Just like you, I too was zapped in this thread. Let it be. Only the Boss of the Forum can ask myself to stop talking shop.)
Or maybe Juagen.
Old 23-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's normal actually
But waxing with the hot wax.
I don't think it will make anyone ejaculate.
Also the slight itching pain when your pubes are
Being pulled out also might not cause any ejaculation.
Probably at most a hard on
Old 23-06-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
It's normal actually
But waxing with the hot wax.
I don't think it will make anyone ejaculate.
Also the slight itching pain when your pubes are
Being pulled out also might not cause any ejaculation.
Probably at most a hard on
unless the person is a masochist and gets turned on by pain
Old 23-06-2022, 09:11 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

If the therapist request I can play my big bird in front of them. I don't mind to let them watch free show. No need to feel paiseh lah
Old 23-06-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Totally agree need to see a urologist if easily ejaculate just by light touch.

(P.S. Just like you, I too was zapped in this thread. Let it be. Only the Boss of the Forum can ask myself to stop talking shop.)
It is ok la. Those with premature ejeculation won’t admit one la.
Old 23-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
If really cannot hold, close your eyes and release. Pretend that you were asleep and had a wet dream
Question is are u able to release under such circumstances? without even stroking, jerking, wanking your dick? ..
Old 23-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

The real problem is when there's an attractive lady touching your exposed bird but it stays limp throughout. Worse isn't it?
Old 24-06-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. ....
C'mon bro, please reveal which Bugis shop it was. Many shops in Bencoolen do IPL and waxing.
Old 24-06-2022, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 22
kaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to beholdkaisamster is a splendid one to behold

You masturbate 5 times before the next waxing session lo... Do it until your kukubird is limp.... Haha. If 5x doesn't work.. Try 10x... Sure work one...
Old 24-06-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Its normal to ejaculate while waxing and the therapist shd understand too. Nt to worry too much, if nt try to release 1 hr b4 the waxing session.
This I agree, pros and cons of the profession.
Old 24-06-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Devilstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance
Bro pm me the contact TIA
Old 24-06-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Need to wax my butt hole too
Pls share contact
Thank you
Old 24-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
zoom200 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Lol if TS gave out her contact, This poor girl, who is trying to do a decent job, will have a bunch of tikopehs cumming all over the place lol
Old 24-06-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmilky2003 View Post
During waxing, i can't even get a hard on due to the pain. It's something to be able to get a hard on during such session.
Upped u bro pushes u up to power 14
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1