The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 23-06-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Quasitoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
He asking CIM leh not CMI
Typing SIM (card) but press the wrong letter
Old 24-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Kovan massage

MP opp Serangoon Stadium got 2 new ladies... pre milf... tried prior to official start day, and have to say not bad. Coco and Wendy. Nubbad... can unlock too... unlocked alrrady gao gao
Old 25-06-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
MP opp Serangoon Stadium got 2 new ladies... pre milf... tried prior to official start day, and have to say not bad. Coco and Wendy. Nubbad... can unlock too... unlocked alrrady gao gao
Can share WeChat or contact? Thanks alot!👍🏻 What are the dmges
Old 25-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Care to share?
Old 20-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keong81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share unlock till what extend? I know each person experience may vary...
Old 21-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

haizz sadly. kovan area no more liao
Old 21-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 14
biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!biggydude is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Second to this bro

Visited XM over the labour day long weekend, to get my regular muscle relaxation. As her regular, I always look forward to her new tricks under her sleeves.

Her usual hard elbow massage magically relaxed my stiff shoulders. Jus a moment before I was having pulling pain to turn over my shoulders for blind spot check, and right after a session with her, instant loosening of the muscle, making the unbearable pain like a 80% subsided/gone. And the next day, totally painless when I turn my head for blind spot checking. Kudos to her specialty in the field. Every time I go, always something new in her skill set, making my every minute well spent.

Fixing my locked shoulders was my main priority of the session, but sensual dessert is the highlight. Instead of a normal rub and done, XM has equipped a new set of skill, with all the pressing and massaging around the artillery base, getting the HIMARS take aim, dis-arm, take aim, dis-arm. Teasing to the max. After the long waited preparation, the HIMARS finally 🔥 the long stored load of rounds while she was having fun with my raisins and logans, GFE maxed with her chatty and bubbly personality.

RTM? It is a must whenever I am free due to my super packed schedule.
Feel free to pm me if any bro interested, I’m more than happy to share this gem around, and we must protect this rare gem, steady?
Share contact pls
Old 21-07-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can share wechat? thanks bro.
Old 23-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
angry31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Second to this bro

Visited XM over the labour day long weekend, to get my regular muscle relaxation. As her regular, I always look forward to her new tricks under her sleeves.

Her usual hard elbow massage magically relaxed my stiff shoulders. Jus a moment before I was having pulling pain to turn over my shoulders for blind spot check, and right after a session with her, instant loosening of the muscle, making the unbearable pain like a 80% subsided/gone. And the next day, totally painless when I turn my head for blind spot checking. Kudos to her specialty in the field. Every time I go, always something new in her skill set, making my every minute well spent.

Fixing my locked shoulders was my main priority of the session, but sensual dessert is the highlight. Instead of a normal rub and done, XM has equipped a new set of skill, with all the pressing and massaging around the artillery base, getting the HIMARS take aim, dis-arm, take aim, dis-arm. Teasing to the max. After the long waited preparation, the HIMARS finally 🔥 the long stored load of rounds while she was having fun with my raisins and logans, GFE maxed with her chatty and bubbly personality.

RTM? It is a must whenever I am free due to my super packed schedule.
Feel free to pm me if any bro interested, I’m more than happy to share this gem around, and we must protect this rare gem, steady?
Old 31-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
anones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting my first post with a blast.

I've been to a few places in Kovan and the experience has been mixed in terms of pricing.

I haven't tried the majority of the upsell spas.

E*** S** was a disappointment, really hard to upsell and the masseuse i got wasn't great.

I also second A**** S** not being great, been there twice. Kept asking for more and more during the session even though we had agreed on everything.

However, G**** S** is was quite pleasant.

I saw people referring to Healthy Spa here, girls are very friendly and some are cute they definitely have extras on the table. Happy to recommend via PM as I need to get my points up!
I've been to better spas in Potong Pasir.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
anones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to second the opinion of the majority when it comes to Kovan pricing. I felt that two particularly try too hard to upsell and I've had a negative experience:

A**** S** and E*** S** been there twice with two different ladies, and the experience was underwhelming, very mechanic.

Also photos are heavily psed, it's really a shame.

However, I'm happy to share via PM a couple of good ladies in Kovan that work in

G**** S** and H***** S** both of them did a solid HJ and very friendly a warm, I've been there a few times.

What about BJ/FJ? Most of the parlours i've been have the windows so I don't even try to ask for that as I'm sure the ML get reluctant.
Old 31-07-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anones View Post
E*** S** was a disappointment, really hard to upsell and the masseuse i got wasn't great.

However, G**** S** is was quite pleasant.
Both spas are by the same boss. Because they are along the same stretch of road, it was weird to have both spas be named the same.

Your experience was likely ML based. Not representative of the operadi modus of the 2 spas. But in general, I don’t think worth visiting because won’t have GQ.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
paolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

e**y service is so bad right from the receptionist, don't even bother to go back anymore. Half way thru the massage will have alot of cross selling like topping up $30 to $50 for extra minutes and services. Very irritating.

If strictly kovan, then maybe can go S** R****e instead. If you want clean massage, then just go for the cheapest one $58 ($68). If you want to be a happy man, then just go for the $88 package. I took both $58 and $88 before, the sweet attitude from the ML is still as good.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

I heard the envy chain MLs are paid damn well by the boss..thats why they dont wanna risk the tips from specials.
Old 01-08-2022, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

it's hard to find the $50 + $50 within the kovan area anymore.
I'll usually travel up to MDL for the usual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1