The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
toren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

that great
Old 24-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xephyia View Post
Boobs yes, its like a B only lol, lookd wise ok bah
bro, need $88 entrance then got GQ right?
Old 24-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 5
JasonThe13th is one of the Best!JasonThe13th is one of the Best!JasonThe13th is one of the Best!

Quote:
Recently decided to head down to iphone spa and got j***n, havent tried her so long, but the way she teased has changed. Tried to bargain 1 blue note only she just say now very less customer. Ended up paying 1 blue 2 red. Oh well
Bro.. must take the 80++ package to get "more services" izit?
Old 24-06-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes need take at least the $86 option
Old 24-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes need take at least the $86 option
thats why lah.. sibei sian
Old 25-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg you still din get the tips/hint. Lol
Old 25-06-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Just had A***r recently.. Good technique, strength..ask me few times if I am ok.. Is too hard or do I'm ok if she apply more strength..
HDLY till cannot tahan, ask for 2 blue, nego and said I got 1 blue and 2 red, agreed and left the place a happy man.. With lighter pockets obviously. Oh ya I took the 80++ package
Old 25-06-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbison View Post
Just had A***r recently.. Good technique, strength..ask me few times if I am ok.. Is too hard or do I'm ok if she apply more strength..
HDLY till cannot tahan, ask for 2 blue, nego and said I got 1 blue and 2 red, agreed and left the place a happy man.. With lighter pockets obviously. Oh ya I took the 80++ package
Got roam? Every time i book her she dont allow roaming even when offered extra top up
Old 25-06-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbison View Post
ask for 2 blue with $88 package? siao
Old 25-06-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Got roam? Every time i book her she dont allow roaming even when offered extra top up
Guess I was lucky that day.. Although overall pretty expensive. Able to roam top bottom inside outside till I kaboom....

Last edited by bullbison; 25-06-2022 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 25-06-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
ask for 2 blue with $88 package? siao
Not sure if thats the market rate.. But ya that was what the initial amount asked before we nego lah.
Old 26-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamover99 View Post
theres 2 ML in the shop now and its not the lady boss who massaged me. i visited recently in the evening and what surprises me is HJ is still offered to me even with the renovated open concept. And guess what, i took up the offer (Nego to 3 red notes)hahahahaha with 1 ah ma doing foot massage at that moment right beside me that is separated by the blind.

it was so crazyyyy hahahahahahaha

but the ml really cui, and she is leaving the job by mid of next month to another shop.
Is the lady boss or viet girl offer u? The lady boss was talking to me about some religion stuff so I know is comfirm no gq. But yes, the lady go there quite late or sometimes in the facial shop doing lady customer. It's possible the workers offered but its too open sia omg. Really got ah. Still can't believe hahaha
Old 26-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
Is the lady boss or viet girl offer u? The lady boss was talking to me about some religion stuff so I know is comfirm no gq. But yes, the lady go there quite late or sometimes in the facial shop doing lady customer. It's possible the workers offered but its too open sia omg. Really got ah. Still can't believe hahaha
Just went today and I really agree with bro lalamover. I didn't have the luck to get the Viet girl, only the China auntie. She is cui. lookwise, The viet girl is much more better than China auntie. But so far I don't think the viet girl offers GQ. but I may be wrong. oh ya, the China auntie did mention that the lady boss will catch one so she really very discreet..
Old 27-06-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
Just went today and I really agree with bro lalamover. I didn't have the luck to get the Viet girl, only the China auntie. She is cui. lookwise, The viet girl is much more better than China auntie. But so far I don't think the viet girl offers GQ. but I may be wrong. oh ya, the China auntie did mention that the lady boss will catch one so she really very discreet..
bro woodlands where?
Old 27-06-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
Yea man it is the china auntie who massaged me as what bro Crunchtime got it as well. Although ml cui but i dont think i can ever come across this experience again. Feel so crazy hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1