The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
chewbacca238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about STD

Hi Dr Tan, recently i had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker. I often shave my genital area a little but no cuts observed or felt. Day after, started getting a dry throat, slight raised temperature (38.8-37.0). Monitored, went for gen 4 finger prick test as well but didnt get any positive result (testing because I did have sex with a sex worker about a month ago, unprotected oral sex as well). Its been 8 days already and my throat is still dry and uncomfortable, was wondering if I should do the pcr test? Appreciate your advice.
Old 08-06-2022, 07:50 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacca238 View Post
Hi Dr Tan, recently i had unprotected oral sex with a sex worker. I often shave my genital area a little but no cuts observed or felt. Day after, started getting a dry throat, slight raised temperature (38.8-37.0). Monitored, went for gen 4 finger prick test as well but didnt get any positive result (testing because I did have sex with a sex worker about a month ago, unprotected oral sex as well). Its been 8 days already and my throat is still dry and uncomfortable, was wondering if I should do the pcr test? Appreciate your advice.
The risk of getting HIV from oral sex is as good as zero:
https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021.../hiv-oral-sex/

You do not get acute HIV symptoms so quickly:
https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021...cted-with-hiv/
Old 08-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
chewbacca238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for follow up Dr Tan. I think i will get tested using gen 4 again next month just for peace of mind.
Old 14-06-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fullgrizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Dr Tan, recently, i had unprotected oral sex, both given and received from a sex worker, and protected penetration sex. The day after, i had sore throat that lasted like 2-3 days but nothing then. Have fever and headaches now and then but no rashes. I developed conjunctivitis 5 days after the sex and still having it now on day 10, being on antibiotic eye drops for 3 days with no change. i have one small and tender swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for 5 days as well and cough for 1 day. Penile wise, only frequent urination and maybe slightly itchy and times but the itch might just be just itchiness. the thing is, i went for express PCR for gonorrhea and chlamydia but the result came back negative. Waiting for a while before doing HIV antigen test. Would love some advise.
Old 14-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

and painful, small, mouth ulcers as well roughly around day 5-7 post exposure
Old 17-06-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullgrizz View Post
Hi Dr Tan, recently, i had unprotected oral sex, both given and received from a sex worker, and protected penetration sex. The day after, i had sore throat that lasted like 2-3 days but nothing then. Have fever and headaches now and then but no rashes. I developed conjunctivitis 5 days after the sex and still having it now on day 10, being on antibiotic eye drops for 3 days with no change. i have one small and tender swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for 5 days as well and cough for 1 day. Penile wise, only frequent urination and maybe slightly itchy and times but the itch might just be just itchiness. the thing is, i went for express PCR for gonorrhea and chlamydia but the result came back negative. Waiting for a while before doing HIV antigen test. Would love some advise.
Have you seen a doctor? Sometimes the condition you have might not be due to a STD, though that doesn't mean that risky behaviour is encouraged ah. Your symptoms sound like herpangina, which though less common in adults, it is still possible. Other viral conditions like infectious mononucleosis could also be possible, but again, just go clinic see doctor lol, if conditions can be diagnosed online then no need physical doctors liao.
Old 20-06-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
Have you seen a doctor? Sometimes the condition you have might not be due to a STD, though that doesn't mean that risky behaviour is encouraged ah. Your symptoms sound like herpangina, which though less common in adults, it is still possible. Other viral conditions like infectious mononucleosis could also be possible, but again, just go clinic see doctor lol, if conditions can be diagnosed online then no need physical doctors liao.
yeah i finally managed to do all the test because HIV has a long incubation period but ultimately tested negative for all. Just wanted an opinion by DrTan to ease the anxiety you know.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:46 AM

DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullgrizz View Post
yeah i finally managed to do all the test because HIV has a long incubation period but ultimately tested negative for all. Just wanted an opinion by DrTan to ease the anxiety you know.
I am glad you are well.

It would be easier if you had a specific question like "are these symptoms of an acute HIV infection?"

Giving a list of symptoms and saying "would like some advice" is really much too broad. My advice would be "go see a Doctor".
Old 20-06-2022, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Hi Dr Tan, thanks very much for your kind replies.

Just to check, is there a difference, in HIV risk, between unprotected oral sex and using saliva as a handjob lubricant?

Meanung, is there Hiv Risk when there is exposure to saliva as a lubricant for non-insertive masturbation (handjob)?
The honest answer is I don't know. In fact nobody knows.

This goes back to my point on evidence based medicine. I am not aware of any large scale studies done on the risk of HIV using saliva as a lubricant. So I have to say I do not know.

I know many people (Doctors included) who would draw their conclusions from their understanding of physiology. Personally I think this is very dangerous.

So my answer to your question is: since the risk of getting HIV from oral sex is insignificant, it stands to reason that the risk of getting HIV from using saliva as a lubricant for masturbation is also insignificant. But I have no proof of that.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 7
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys recently I have unprotected oral from malaysia Spa FL.
After 2 days I notice yellow discharge from the tip of my bird.
My appointment is 2.5 weeks from now.can I see normal doctor and get some antibiotics first while I wait?

Thanks
Old 04-07-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjo201732 View Post
Hi guys recently I have unprotected oral from malaysia Spa FL.
After 2 days I notice yellow discharge from the tip of my bird.
My appointment is 2.5 weeks from now.can I see normal doctor and get some antibiotics first while I wait?

Thanks
Strongly urge you to have it checked out asap, yellow discharge from the penis (especially if associated with burning pain while urinating) is a major red flag for gonorrhoea. If doctor checked and it isn't, then at least you have peace of mind knowing what exactly it is.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dr tan.. I'd like to ask..

I went to jb spa and engaged service from a fl. Unprotected oral sex. Protected sex.

1 week later, I notice red spots on my penile head. Not itchy...no discharge...no pain... when I wash it.. I rub and rub off some thin skin from it.. red spots were there for days. Until now. Its almost like 15 days.

Is it thrush?
Old 07-07-2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Dr tan.. I'd like to ask..

I went to jb spa and engaged service from a fl. Unprotected oral sex. Protected sex.

1 week later, I notice red spots on my penile head. Not itchy...no discharge...no pain... when I wash it.. I rub and rub off some thin skin from it.. red spots were there for days. Until now. Its almost like 15 days.

Is it thrush?
From your description it sounds like thrush

Please see a Doctor. I cannot make a diagnosis for you. Also, this does not mean you have not caught anything else. Certain STIs like Chlamydia may not show any symptoms.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Nomad1255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Dr Tan,

Just finished a session with an FL, after pulling out we noticed that there was some blood on the condom. She was saying that it was because my size was a bit big for her, just curious if this is normal and is there anything I should look out for the next few days?
I didnt notice anything like odour/bumps etc before doing it with her but I'm pretty new to the FL experience so I might have not spotted any thing that shouldnt be there.

Thank You for your guidance!
Old 08-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
Hirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Does anyone has a recommendation on where to do full test on all type of sexual disease at an affordable price? The last time I went to dtap clinic it cost me around $4xx or $6xx.

Any bros can advice on this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1