The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: In Hotel Room, Both Bathe And On Bed Liao, Price Not Right ???

well, for me i will confirmed the price before confirming the appointment.
Old 23-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 16
lukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud oflukeong has much to be proud of

ya...need to confirm price before operation
and normally TS will stated the price in their post
Old 23-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
swordfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

i also kana before, not to mention name, but i though i am the only wan kana this type so just LL, firstly we cannot blame our bro who gave us the numbers, so LL hahaa........ nv post FR for her..... this is y , if i dont post FR on the gals, means service is bad la, not i dont wan to post lor... hope all bro who read this understand ....cheers
Old 23-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeong View Post
ya...need to confirm price before operation
and normally TS will stated the price in their post
Even TS got post price...it is still better to confirm price BEFORE meeting.
Some FLs see certain customers a bit robert head will go for this trick. You confirm before meeting, she got nothing to say liao.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 23-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwkwk View Post
I had one experince too, on hp I ask her how much is the damage than she said $80, before action start like bro Miyanaga mention "By then, didi damn hard liao.... I was lying on the bed with her "... suddently she say $80 for HJ and FJ is $100 %$# no choice pay her $100 !
Should be angry and fuck her upside down. And the fuck doesn't mean bonk her. Kick up a fuss and if she argue, shout out as loud as you can and dare to call police. See who scared who!
Some of these cheebye PRC chicks like to con Bros who look a bit guai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
hi all,

i also kana before, not to mention name, but i though i am the only wan kana this type so just LL, firstly we cannot blame our bro who gave us the numbers, so LL hahaa........ nv post FR for her..... this is y ,
Good or bad, you still must post. If don't post, the cheebye will keep on repeating this trick to other Bros.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 23-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
jameseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if me i just bonk her first then past her the initial quote amount.she dont like it then its her prob cuz b4 meeting agreed on the price already.no changes
Old 23-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Always confirm price first even though its already stated at SBF. This way she cant play punk with us.

Thank you
Old 23-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

i ever took a thai from a thai disco to hotel when we wanna leave, before we proceed, i asked her how much for a 2hours bonk, she says "up to you", i said "no, no, we better confirm price before go, if price cannot compromise, i will just look for others" still she said "up to you" so i said "50 oso can ah???" i jokingly asked her, still she said "up to you", tot i had met a FL who kena KC by me......

After the deed, i paid her 150 for 2 rounds, with the first round initial by me, 2nd round by her, but you noe what she said???

"normally ppl paid me 300, if i noe you paying 150, i won't come"
i replied "if i noe you want 300, i lagi won't come!!!"

NNKC, rates from FL1 agar that price oso, and she dun even provide CIM, i left the money on the table but she refuse to take, so i told her take it or leave it, carry on to get dress, den she LL take it

that is why i never take any girls from pub anymore......
Old 23-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
i ever took a thai from a thai disco to hotel when we wanna leave, before we proceed, i asked her how much for a 2hours bonk, she says "up to you", i said "no, no, we better confirm price before go, if price cannot compromise, i will just look for others" still she said "up to you" so i said "50 oso can ah???" i jokingly asked her, still she said "up to you", tot i had met a FL who kena KC by me......

After the deed, i paid her 150 for 2 rounds, with the first round initial by me, 2nd round by her, but you noe what she said???

"normally ppl paid me 300, if i noe you paying 150, i won't come"
i replied "if i noe you want 300, i lagi won't come!!!"

NNKC, rates from FL1 agar that price oso, and she dun even provide CIM, i left the money on the table but she refuse to take, so i told her take it or leave it, carry on to get dress, den she LL take it

that is why i never take any girls from pub anymore......
True. The last time I took a Thai girl was like years ago. That time still in NS. Luckily my friends were there just before we leave for hotel. Or else, me veggie head confirm tio tok. But thai girls are expensive. You bonk one thai can bonk many PRCs liao.
Old 25-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Miyanaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwkwk View Post
I had one experince too, on hp I ask her how much is the damage than she said $80, before action start like bro Miyanaga mention "By then, didi damn hard liao.... I was lying on the bed with her "... suddently she say $80 for HJ and FJ is $100 %$# no choice pay her $100 !
Me of course dont lose up use my full control power bonk her solid solid >45 mins if she not keep compliant my money difficut to earn I will bonk her solid one hour
Yeah, once a while will kanna this type of FL that will take advantage.
Old 25-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

I once took a PRC from Orchard KTV. We never discussed the price. In the KTV I ask her whether want to go to a hotel and she agreed.

After the fuck, I gave her $50. The girl KPKB and said her normal booking is $300.

I said "How I know? I asked you to go hotel with me, I thought you like me so agree. Since I've no time to send you back, I give you $50 for taxi fare."

The girl was furious and won't let me leave the room. Said things like "you think you so handsome I want to give you free" etc, etc.

Then I offered her another $50. That bitch took it but still won't let me leave. I ask her she accept credit card or not. Of course she doesn't.

Finally when she knew I wouldn't budge, she finally let go but insist I send her back. So what to do? I send her back. In the car keep saying I'm cheapskate and still owe her $200 and must pay her back when I go to the KTV.

I did go back to the KTV. Didn't want to call her over but she just "gate crash" and sit with me. Of course the subject of the $200 came out. Told her I'll only agree to give her $200 if she spend the night with me. After exchanges of "you're crazy", "you think I'm stupid", etc, etc.... end up she spent the night with me.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 25-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
kaninabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Thai Visitor,

In this case, it's you who play the PRC. You are the man.
Old 25-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
end up she spent the night with me.
hahaha, I can see the funny side of it though
Old 25-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kksh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
I once took a PRC from Orchard KTV. We never discussed the price. In the KTV I ask her whether want to go to a hotel and she agreed.

After the fuck, I gave her $50. The girl KPKB and said her normal booking is $300.

I said "How I know? I asked you to go hotel with me, I thought you like me so agree. Since I've no time to send you back, I give you $50 for taxi fare."

The girl was furious and won't let me leave the room. Said things like "you think you so handsome I want to give you free" etc, etc.

Then I offered her another $50. That bitch took it but still won't let me leave. I ask her she accept credit card or not. Of course she doesn't.

Finally when she knew I wouldn't budge, she finally let go but insist I send her back. So what to do? I send her back. In the car keep saying I'm cheapskate and still owe her $200 and must pay her back when I go to the KTV.

I did go back to the KTV. Didn't want to call her over but she just "gate crash" and sit with me. Of course the subject of the $200 came out. Told her I'll only agree to give her $200 if she spend the night with me. After exchanges of "you're crazy", "you think I'm stupid", etc, etc.... end up she spent the night with me.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Maybe trying to "hang" you. Some guys only got 2IC and no guts, meet this kind of girls will hum then pay 300 each bonk. Soon she will have a bungalow back in Thai
Old 25-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

this kind of thing no need ask one leh.. already you see her naked body, what's there to lose? if she say must increase by how much for whatever reason, then you just say you only brought enough for the original quoted lor.. she won't open your wallet also.. you just act as though it is fine if she doesn't want to do it, move away from the bed, she will "ok ok.. nvm..".. she won't want to lose the full sum for that small increase..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1