The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bro, can pm ctc?
Old 11-03-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zamiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Mikhail, managed to book Linda for a late night massage.

Face: 8/10 (with make up and dim lightings)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: NA (as she has flu and sore throat)
Massage: 6/10 (would be better if she is in her well rested state)
Overall: 7/10 (would definitely recommend but location a bit challenging for drivers during the day)
Old 11-03-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Yangtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamiel View Post
Thanks to Bro Mikhail, managed to book Linda for a late night massage.

Face: 8/10 (with make up and dim lightings)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: NA (as she has flu and sore throat)
Massage: 6/10 (would be better if she is in her well rested state)
Overall: 7/10 (would definitely recommend but location a bit challenging for drivers during the day)

Bro can share contact, thanks
Old 14-03-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0bblefl0ck View Post
Second recomendation by bro MikhailG9

Booked Linda a few weeks back.

An absolute looker (at least for me)!

The session started a bit cold-ish, but I guess we took time to warm up. But my my, she does this thing with her tongue.

Definitely returning when Vit M allows.
Hi bro can share linda contact. TIA
Willing to trade
Old 14-03-2024, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hawk13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=snake-eater;23119270]
Quote:
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat😉

Can share contact? Tq!
Old 22-03-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
ultraitor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

Bro, do share contact

tyvm
Old 22-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wonderboy15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Anyone visited Linda recently to try her Dyson power?
Hi bro able to share ctc thank you in advance bro
Old 23-03-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
341henry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Despite her in not so good mode due to the constant bullying from her viet colleague, she is still very professional in providing her best service.

There was a discussion about this latest episode in a telegram chatgroup a few days ago. If you want to know the details, can go check it out. Too long story to type out here.

The next time when you visit Linda, and if the viet L*** receives you at the door, better text Linda to let her know you've reached. Cos L*** will just leave you in the small room and not inform Linda.
Can share Linda's contact? Thanks
Old 23-03-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:

Can share ctc? Thanks

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 23-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

I found one in Clark quay too. Standard damage for services. A young slim PRC with long hair, smooth skin and natural boobs.
She's very wet

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 23-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Bro can share CTC and menu DMG thanks
Old 23-03-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
OverIdentified deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact ty
Old 25-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential

Geylang Yoyo is the best experience I ever had !!! 🔥🔥😘💙💙💙🤪🤪🤪

Her fans promotion is ending SOON! Don't miss out this once in a lifetime experience with Geylang's most premium & best GF !😍🤩🥳🥰💯❤️🧡💛

Join her telegram group chat, "yoyosg" to become her fan FREE & ENJOY being in heaven with the goddess Yoyo !
Old 25-03-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Anyone been to the Bt Merah Ctrl 24 hr joint ?
Pass by & peeped , seem like Vietbu joint,
As it was daytime , heavy footfall & not discreet.
Old 28-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Sibiansian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySibiansian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
I found one in Clark quay too. Standard damage for services. A young slim PRC with long hair, smooth skin and natural boobs.
She's very wet

Bro, can share contact. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1