The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Lastly the day that i finally got a bonk...

Bro ericcson went back to sg...so left with vbkk soulripper and me...i met them up late at barcara in Soi Cowboy...went in only soulripper got a girl standing with him already...his girl wanted to intro her frens to us...1st one came...quite big size (wah lao i big size doesnt mean i like big size also leh)...rejected...i haven drink so not very sociable yet...drank alittle...went for a smk with soulripper ...came back and this time got a cute girl standing there...didnt really took notice at 1st until she ask me in her very cute voice if she could get a drink...sit down inside talk alittle...her kc very high lvl...say the area we r seated at very cold ask me to hug her...1st drink down...she ask if i can buy one more drink for her and BF her...so quickly ask vbkk after BF liao what we can do? Vbkk xplain to me liao so off we went...went to eat at a rather old n popular place i suppose and vbkk was quite shock to see that my girl was using tissue and towel to wipe me(i sweat alot)...they told me not many girls will do that to guys alrdy...maybe i heng coz she say she like guy my size(bluff me i also dont mind)...after tt went scratchdog...i dont club but went along to drink...the girl soulripper got was kind enough to use her leftover bottles to bring us in...i paid for 1round of mixer n shisha...my girl was with me all these while...vbkk came at ard 1plus...we cont drinkin til abt 215am...my girl ask what time in leaving...wanted to stay with the bros alittle longer but the girl told me she wanna go off alrdy...so off we go...back to my hotel...its a really good bonk coz i drank quite abit and lasted longer thn usual...she even told me shes goin to cum...all these for 4k...sweet voice petite size face also cute...gfe gao...kc even more gao...i dont mind goin back for her the nxt time i come...
Old 18-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1ibaba View Post
Lastly the day that i finally got a bonk...

Bro ericcson went back to sg...so left with vbkk soulripper and me...i met them up late at barcara in Soi Cowboy...went in only soulripper got a girl standing with him already...his girl wanted to intro her frens to us...1st one came...quite big size (wah lao i big size doesnt mean i like big size also leh)...rejected...i haven drink so not very sociable yet...drank alittle...went for a smk with soulripper ...came back and this time got a cute girl standing there...didnt really took notice at 1st until she ask me in her very cute voice if she could get a drink...sit down inside talk alittle...her kc very high lvl...say the area we r seated at very cold ask me to hug her...1st drink down...she ask if i can buy one more drink for her and BF her...so quickly ask vbkk after BF liao what we can do? Vbkk xplain to me liao so off we went...went to eat at a rather old n popular place i suppose and vbkk was quite shock to see that my girl was using tissue and towel to wipe me(i sweat alot)...they told me not many girls will do that to guys alrdy...maybe i heng coz she say she like guy my size(bluff me i also dont mind)...after tt went scratchdog...i dont club but went along to drink...the girl soulripper got was kind enough to use her leftover bottles to bring us in...i paid for 1round of mixer n shisha...my girl was with me all these while...vbkk came at ard 1plus...we cont drinkin til abt 215am...my girl ask what time in leaving...wanted to stay with the bros alittle longer but the girl told me she wanna go off alrdy...so off we go...back to my hotel...its a really good bonk coz i drank quite abit and lasted longer thn usual...she even told me shes goin to cum...all these for 4k...sweet voice petite size face also cute...gfe gao...kc even more gao...i dont mind goin back for her the nxt time i come...
nice FR bro al1baba and vbbk.
Old 18-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Latest club party dates.

18.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต โป่ง หินเหล็กไฟ SMF RockHero @ The Resort [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
19.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต พงษ์สิทธิ์ คำภีร์ @ Monte Carlo [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
20.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต TNTD โตโน่ & The Dust @ Poseidon Pub,
20.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต สุเมธ & เดอะปั๋ง @ The Secret [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
21.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต Friday to Sunday @ Rao Srinakarin [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
21.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต โป่ง หินเหล็กไฟ @ Rao Sena [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
21.8.15 Reunion Night Party @ Queenz [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
27.8.15 EDM Lady DJ Spin By Pioneer @ The Villa [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
27.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต Getsunova @ The Secret [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
28.8.15 Coyoty Ugly @ Rao Srinakarin [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
28.8.15 Lakabomba Party & คอนเสิร์ต แจ๊ส ชวนชื่น @ Exotica [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
28.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต Cocktail @ Florence [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์],
28.8.15 คอนเสิร์ต กระแต&กระต่าย อาร์สยาม @ The Sky [โคโยตี้ เลาจน์]
Old 18-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Claudia Club party.

Old 18-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Lastly the day that i finally got a bonk.....its a really good bonk coz i drank quite abit and lasted longer thn usual...she even told me shes goin to cum...all these for 4k...sweet voice petite size face also cute...gfe gao...kc even more gao...i dont mind goin back for her the nxt time i come...
Lasted longer than usual? Got longer than me or not? Lol. Told u better not tio kc by her. Next time we come I bring u to other places.

Guys do beware that girls might drug the guy they interested in discos. Not only guys trying to drug the girl.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lasted longer than usual? Got longer than me or not? Lol. Told u better not tio kc by her. Next time we come I bring u to other places.

Guys do beware that girls might drug the guy they interested in discos. Not only guys trying to drug the girl.
U IA whole night leh...how to win ur IA
Old 18-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone willing to hold my hands when I in BKK...... 1st timer here.....
Old 18-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
you treat me drink i can bring you nana or soi cowboy nia. g-club never go before. will be in on the 20th evening
Old 18-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
U IA whole night leh...how to win ur IA
Last night clean tool already. Can fire leaw. Definitely must be that "thing".

Quote:
U everytime also first timer leh. Hold your hand go where? SK or g club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
you treat me drink i can bring you nana or soi cowboy nia. g-club never go before. will be in on the 20th evening
Meeting the Korean guy ? Let's go gclub. I open member. Lady drinks pay separately.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let's go gclub. I open member. Lady drinks pay separately.
Which G Club.?? am I invited too.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

I really 1st time no speak thai how to go SK ????

Quote:
Last night clean tool already. Can fire leaw. Definitely must be that "thing".

U everytime also first timer leh. Hold your hand go where? SK or g club?

Meeting the Korean guy ? Let's go gclub. I open member. Lady drinks pay separately.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
What about me.? up your point.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Which G Club.?? am I invited too.
U in Bkk now? Which one u want to go?

Quote:
I really 1st time no speak thai how to go SK ????
Have I not met u before ? Hehe come I bring u to SK.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

I no meet ya before leh......

Quote:

Have I not met u before ? Hehe come I bring u to SK.
Old 19-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, kena temporary travel ban and will keep you inform once given the go ahead.

You are the boss, you name the club and I just follow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1