The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 12-04-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lol sis driedlemon3...this is one offer u mustn't miss.....this type of offer doesn't cum by often ...take it b4 it's too late ..haha..I believe there is also a expiry date just like anything else in life
lol u lelong the chairmeh?
Old 12-04-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Hahaha that's why I hardly meet any chiobu, only see "laobu" doing their scrolls with their lao ang. Maybe I will try to do my daily run earlier lolz. Anyway running is to keep myself healthy and release some work stress, any slighting of chiobu is a bonus and of course if have chance to meet chiobu like you will be a super extras since bro Rickey been "promoting" your look.
u must know bro Rickey role is marketing for the club so its advertisement. Adverts where got real lol

btw i find old couple strolling together very lovely. so far i have nvr seen one that hold hands probably asian society no display of affection. still not bad many lao ang already run away to find young woman by then
Old 12-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Yes it was never recommended to do any exercises after meal, just thinking usually i will have my dinner around 7plus 8 and to run shortly after that I sure puke
run before your dinner, u should see many attractive joggers
Old 12-04-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by queurvain View Post
Would love to join u all too! I run the Punggol PCN too and i try to smile or wave at folks as i past them, but I think only 1% of folks will respond
If you are waving at people while jogging, many would not respond as they might think u are waving at someone behind, its not common to greet a stranger here. Find an opportunity where you are likely to get a respond like when the person is doing stretching, cooling down. Smile and look the person in the eye so that she has no doubt you are smiling at her n not someone else. If she smiles back, she is receptive, say hi and talk. Start with something safe like the weather etc. As long as you look sincere, friendly and not thinking about bedding her, there is a good chance she would respond. We can spot creepy or nut case from far. Before these crazies even have a chance, we are likely to try to escape, runaway. oh and smell matters, there was once a guy that is sooo stinky (I think he reuse the running wear nvr wash), I almost vomit when he run past me and no way I can have a conversation if he ever say hi.
Old 12-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Re: Jogging Ladies

anyway I saw a woman on the PCN at tanjong rhu yesterday, she must be feeling warm n she took off the clothes to just her bra and panties. Not the sports bra, but underwear. She is very voluptuous but on the plump side. I turned my head to just make sure I am seeing things right. quite shocked! there ia no pool there either m thats not swim wear either. might be interesting to you guys here lol
Old 12-04-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
anyway I saw a woman on the PCN at tanjong rhu yesterday, she must be feeling warm n she took off the clothes to just her bra and panties. Not the sports bra, but underwear. She is very voluptuous but on the plump side. I turned my head to just make sure I am seeing things right. quite shocked! there ia no pool there either m thats not swim wear either. might be interesting to you guys here lol
sometimes i run in my sports bra and thong when really got no people like dead at night!
Old 12-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
kerakerei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
sometimes i run in my sports bra and thong when really got no people like dead at night!
Wa you not afraid of molesters? Chairmeh better send someone to protect you
Old 12-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hello sis, better stop doing it..

i am serious.
Old 13-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MichaelThan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It is really?
Old 13-04-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol u lelong the chairmeh?
Sis, you sell this guy. jialat la. sell until got nothing to sell. he try to sell me also.

Bro Rickey, since you want to become a sales person. Share a lesson with you. Find something marketable to sell la.

50 year old man like me.... where got market one. hahaha.

Last edited by itguy2008; 13-04-2021 at 11:48 AM.
Old 13-04-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
TeeHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When you perspire, your attire becomes translucent?
Old 13-04-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently pick up running again and came across this thread.
Must say it is becoming more and more of an interesting read

Would like to seek advise from fellow runners here:
i am looking at investing in a smart watch for running.

fuctions required : track my health and running
nice to have function : music and payment

i am currently using iphone and am leaning towards getting a SE for its compatibility.

is there any smartwatch out there that is cheaper than the SE and serves the same function?
For those run with earpiece, what brand of earpiece do you all use and would recommend it?

i know there are alot of reviews on the net on smartwatch and earpiece but i don't trust them 100%. From expierence, best honest reviews are from forums.

Thanks everyone in advance
Old 13-04-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
u must know bro Rickey role is marketing for the club so its advertisement. Adverts where got real lol

btw i find old couple strolling together very lovely. so far i have nvr seen one that hold hands probably asian society no display of affection. still not bad many lao ang already run away to find young woman by then
I would love to hold my wife's hands to stroll if she allows. She always say

1. Your hand very sweaty
2. Your hand very smelly
3. The boys are holding me, no hands
4. I don't like to stroll so tiring (but can walk in shopping malls for hours)

So I concluded that I am the problem. hahaha.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post

i am currently using iphone and am leaning towards getting a SE for its compatibility.

is there any smartwatch out there that is cheaper than the SE and serves the same function?
For those run with earpiece, what brand of earpiece do you all use and would recommend it?

i know there are alot of reviews on the net on smartwatch and earpiece but i don't trust them 100%. From expierence, best honest reviews are from forums.

I am using Apple Watch Series 6 Space Grey Aluminium Case with Sport Band. Does all that you mentioned. I bought the 44mm one since I like the screen bigger.

Headphones wise I am using Klipsch T5 II. Both really proven water proof. I ran with them in the rain. The only thing not water proof on me was my face mask. hahaha.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post

This guy reviewed many smart watches, often too detailed lol. You may want to take a look.
https://www.dcrainmaker.com/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1