The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Mount E is the Mountain after A, B, C and D.

It is on Cai Shan Mountain and can be found at 3, Mount Elizabeth.
Ok this one I can understand, mountain after D good one!
Old 10-07-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Ass paper? I took 3 ass paper D
You smart boy lor, I want to take ass paper teacher don't allow so I take 4 pussy papers only la.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Argentina, Argentina, Argentina.

Actually, no matter what the damn score it is still damn solid to have a penalty shoot out for semis. Good goalkeeping by Argentina's goal keeper to save those two penalty shots.

Slyer made his money again for under 2.5 goals. Slyer, when are you going to treat me to GL lei?
Old 10-07-2014, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
You calling me Trash or calling Holland to be trashed?

Actually, I think you are asking Holland to trash Argentina right? Then let me trash the Foreign Talent who are absolutely trash!
My holland lose liao......left A & G in the final.......only heard before got A I G......no heard before A & G.......this cup final is boring to me liao..........
Old 10-07-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
My holland lose liao......left A & G in the final.......only heard before got A I G......no heard before A & G.......this cup final is boring to me liao..........
A I G now change to A I A.

A & G where got boring lei? My type of dream soccer lei. Latino Vs Europe lei. Have two European teams damn boring. Then I might as well switch back to Euro cup lei.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
A I G now change to A I A.

A & G where got boring lei? My type of dream soccer lei. Latino Vs Europe lei. Have two European teams damn boring. Then I might as well switch back to Euro cup lei.
Wat to do.....Final left Ah beng & Gunmit seng play .....no play play ah......i choose Gunmit seng win !!
Old 10-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Max Priest, i think the more i explain, it will get worse. I can only say CS gives consistent good service to me always since her debut. I think i already explain to u why i bonk CS in the first place. If i really not satisfied with her, it is because NO CIM.

When i say i think i am done with her, doesnt mean i will not bonk her. She is definitely one of last priority as for now.. Too many wls in my RTF list...OF cos including new incoming ones.
Well, I am not convinced with your explanation ... I am still very skeptical about your "persona" and of course your intention here ... Nato said he has exchanged PM with you but that does not make you a bona fide samster. It is common to see clones trying to make friends with Snr samster via PM to gather info and to get into their good books ... Apologies, I have to be blunt in this situation in order to drive my point across ...

I have my reason(s) to suspect you but I am not gonna divulge at this juncture due to the obvious ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, I am not convinced with your explanation ... I am still very skeptical about your "persona" and of course your intention here ... Nato said he has exchanged PM with you but that does not make you a bona fide samster. It is common to see clones trying to make friends with Snr samster via PM to gather info and to get into their good books ... Apologies, I have to be blunt in this situation in order to drive my point across ...

I have my reason(s) to suspect you but I am not gonna divulge at this juncture due to the obvious ...
Wah. Max Priest not as trusting as me lei. But hey it is ok. I easier to con mah, so no biggie. I nothing left to con except my poor 10 points. Take la, take la.

Just pulling both your legs, Max and Fed.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah. Max Priest not as trusting as me lei. But hey it is ok. I easier to con mah, so no biggie. I nothing left to con except my poor 10 points. Take la, take la.

Just pulling both your legs, Max and Fed.
Not juz points & getting intel ... many a times "clones" like to make friends with Senior and reputable samsters so as to make themselves appear more credible in the eyes of other samsters ... And so that snr samsters could lend them "some kinda supports" if the need arises ... If you understand where I am coming from ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Since u already form your own biased judgement of me based your own observation, i feel there is no need for me to explain to u further. Waste of time.

U are wrong. I do not PM ppl for nothing. When i PM ppl, i just want to thank them when they upped me if they leave their name. Of cos if they reply to me, i will reply to them as a polite gesture. That all.

No matter what, i used to depend on your frs to get some good fuck as our taste for wls varies at time. But i rather disappointed with u as u are just another senior samster who like to stir shit out of nothing. If u have your reasons to respect me, i have my reasons to voice out. Even u are a senior samster, so what, i do not feel obliged to answer your question as how u demand other to do it.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Since u already form your own biased judgement of me based your own observation, i feel there is no need for me to explain to u further. Waste of time.

U are wrong. I do not PM ppl for nothing. When i PM ppl, i just want to thank them when they upped me if they leave their name. Of cos if they reply to me, i will reply to them as a polite gesture. That all.

No matter what, i used to depend on your frs to get some good fuck as our taste for wls varies at time. But i rather disappointed with u as u are just another senior samster who like to stir shit out of nothing. If u have your reasons to respect me, i have my reasons to voice out. Even u are a senior samster, so what, i do not feel obliged to answer your question as how u demand other to do it.
Federer, chill out. You will have people who disagree with but hey you should roll with the punches, and if you think someone is wrong, prove them wrong. You don't really need to be rude. Time normally will tell if you are or not a clone in my opinion.

Peace out.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not juz points & getting intel ... many a times "clones" like to make friends with Senior and reputable samsters so as to make themselves appear more credible in the eyes of other samsters ... And so that snr samsters could lend them "some kinda supports" if the need arises ... If you understand where I am coming from ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Ahhh, so I have been used like a WL.
Oh well, I guess sometimes I am a bit gullible. Just a quick clarification though. I was the one who PMed Federer about his first post and not the other way around. And did up him afterwards.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:47 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Argentina, Argentina, Argentina.

Actually, no matter what the damn score it is still damn solid to have a penalty shoot out for semis. Good goalkeeping by Argentina's goal keeper to save those two penalty shots.

Slyer made his money again for under 2.5 goals. Slyer, when are you going to treat me to GL lei?
Yeah won money again under 2.5 & holland eat 0.25 both won.
No prob. treat u 1 session with CS on? which house u wanna go to enjoy?

Quote:
I where got high flyer? I only put people areoplane only! If that is considered high flyer, than I considered high flyer lo!
I only sit sg flyer
Old 10-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

I only sit sg flyer
Wah. This is a double victory win.
If Holland had score one goal, also win.
If Holland had scored 2 goal, you also win.
If Holland had scored 1 goal though I would cover with over 0.5 goal and if there was another goal then I would triple up investment.

But damn risky lo if Germany had scored and had been 3 goals. Two lossses. But then u win big big previously so no big deal lo
Old 10-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah..got treat some more? need to queue anot? which day going down..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1