The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
putin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
PR bars/restaurants

Any bros have recommendations for bars/restaurants with good PR girls in BKK? Even better if customer can choose 1-2 girls to sit with you for 1-2 hours (for a fee of course).

Visited a PR bar/restaurant in another city before but couldn't really figure out the system, e.g. girls cannot sit down with customers. Some restaurants/bars post daily photos of the girls working that evening.

Any tips from other experienced bros would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PR bars/restaurants

Try pakinya. You select a girl and they charge like 1200baht per hour. Then every hour they ask continue time or not.

Other pr bars are not english friendly so dont bother
Old 06-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
archarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paikanyai. 120 baht for 1 LD. buy 10 LDs girl will accompany for 1 hour.
Old 06-05-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paikanya not bad but lady may ask you hang flower. I stay away from any joint with hang flower. Waste of money and the pr will have expectations.
Old 06-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putin54321 View Post
Any bros have recommendations for bars/restaurants with good PR girls in BKK? Even better if customer can choose 1-2 girls to sit with you for 1-2 hours (for a fee of course).

Visited a PR bar/restaurant in another city before but couldn't really figure out the system, e.g. girls cannot sit down with customers. Some restaurants/bars post daily photos of the girls working that evening.

Any tips from other experienced bros would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Can try RetroBar. Lots of ladies working there to choose from.
Went there in March with a buddy. 2 guys, 4 girls, and we drank Regency.
Total bill came up to 15k THB for the night including the LD and all...
Can consider quite cheap for BKK already

Rhino Place is also not bad. Went in Jan and had a blast...
Heard some bros that went there after me did not have that great an experience. But others did...
to each their own i guess...

Also, the system works differently in different shops.
Some places require you to pay ladies drinks only and different place different min quantity and pricing
Some places require you to pay hourly fee on top of Ladies Drinks
Some places only got hourly fee, no Ladies Drinks

Also, if lady say cannot sit with customer, that means the girl is just to look at only.
ie. Some places have a mix of PR girls and Waitresses that are all young and pretty
then can be a bit confusing sometime like how come some girl can sit with customer but some cannot
Old 06-05-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

putin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Two votes for Paikanyai! Thanks bros for the recommendation. Please take my few humble points. How was your experience at this place?

How does the hang flower work? What happens if I reject? My intention is to chill there. Feeling pressured to do something defeats the purpose.
Old 06-05-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Can try RetroBar. Lots of ladies working there to choose from.
Went there in March with a buddy. 2 guys, 4 girls, and we drank Regency.
Total bill came up to 15k THB for the night including the LD and all...
Can consider quite cheap for BKK already

Rhino Place is also not bad. Went in Jan and had a blast...
Heard some bros that went there after me did not have that great an experience. But others did...
to each their own i guess...

Also, the system works differently in different shops.
Some places require you to pay ladies drinks only and different place different min quantity and pricing
Some places require you to pay hourly fee on top of Ladies Drinks
Some places only got hourly fee, no Ladies Drinks

Also, if lady say cannot sit with customer, that means the girl is just to look at only.
ie. Some places have a mix of PR girls and Waitresses that are all young and pretty
then can be a bit confusing sometime like how come some girl can sit with customer but some cannot
Are you referring to this Ruenglalynn Retro Bar at Mega Bangna?

Yes, I agree different shops have different systems which is confusing. Some you just need to open a bottle and the ladies come and drink with you, no LD. When you leave, you just tip whatever you feel like it.

For Paikanyai, RetroBar and Rhino Place, can you pick any lady? Means I should go early to pick the prettier ones before they are taken, haha. Or are they based on which table/zone you are sitting?
Old 13-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, pick any lady... All PR Bars allow you to pick any lady you want. Some will auto come sit with you, but you can always reject and ask the manager to bring the lineup for you to choose. Customer is always right

Quote:
Are you referring to this Ruenglalynn Retro Bar at Mega Bangna?

Yes, I agree different shops have different systems which is confusing. Some you just need to open a bottle and the ladies come and drink with you, no LD. When you leave, you just tip whatever you feel like it.

For Paikanyai, RetroBar and Rhino Place, can you pick any lady? Means I should go early to pick the prettier ones before they are taken, haha. Or are they based on which table/zone you are sitting?
Old 14-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 12
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Yes, pick any lady... All PR Bars allow you to pick any lady you want. Some will auto come sit with you, but you can always reject and ask the manager to bring the lineup for you to choose. Customer is always right
What is the difference for PR lady and KTV?
Old 21-05-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
What is the difference for PR lady and KTV?
KTV only got karaoke room... Bars with PR girls usually have outdoors where you can sit with the girls outside... Pricing also different. KTVs usually more expensive
Old 23-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Two votes for Paikanyai! Thanks bros for the recommendation. Please take my few humble points. How was your experience at this place?

How does the hang flower work? What happens if I reject? My intention is to chill there. Feeling pressured to do something defeats the purpose.
Does the girl at Paikanyai do ST or LT? Been there once but not successful.
Old 23-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Does the girl at Paikanyai do ST or LT? Been there once but not successful.
anyone successfully 'barfine' a girl from Paikanyai out before? or she joins you for dinner/fun another evening instead of working at Paikanyai.
Old 24-05-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
anyone successfully 'barfine' a girl from Paikanyai out before? or she joins you for dinner/fun another evening instead of working at Paikanyai.
I don’t have success. Maybe some bro here can. Same story, many yes yes yes during the partying. After all jobs done, no no and no.
Old 24-05-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
I don’t have success. Maybe some bro here can. Same story, many yes yes yes during the partying. After all jobs done, no no and no.
When you say join you for outside dinner you mean paid or not paid. If you think from their side if they accompany you out no pay is as good as not working. How is it possible if every guy reuqest like that
Old 27-05-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 16
berserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud of

Hello bros in bkk, anyone want to go club/KTV tonight please DM!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1