The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 31-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfootdude View Post
Don't think it is fair to paint pro dommes as sex workers given that there is no sex involved (bros pls pm me if you know otherwise hahaha)
Nah, wasn't trying to paint them as anything or insult them as any way. In fact I wouldn't use 'sex worker' as a derogatory term. I just used that because they mostly cater to sexual fetishes or fantasies.
Old 31-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
some are worth it due to ghe extensive equipment and skills they have. some are not.
400/h, 700/2h seems to be the going rate for them but i agree only half are worth it
Sounds like you've seen a few. How would you say they compare to our local dommes?
Old 31-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
any links?
http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...arling/9766772
http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...gapore/9867787
Old 31-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I think most of them are just trying to exploit Singaporean subs, who might actually pay more just because these women are ang moh. I wouldn't patronize them though, so as to not 'spoil market'.
I think theit charges are same everywhere they visit...and most of them even socialize together. Anyway some really tall and pretty with experience as well.... however if someone just into foot fetish for example...then paying those kind of rates are excessive. Perhaps those seeking heavy role play or some niche skillset would be okay.
Old 31-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25724 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

bro u tried be4? jamie king sounds interesting, roxy sounds like juz caning niah and nothing else...
Old 01-04-2018, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
friskyero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Nah, wasn't trying to paint them as anything or insult them as any way. In fact I wouldn't use 'sex worker' as a derogatory term. I just used that because they mostly cater to sexual fetishes or fantasies.
In other countries, I met some Mistresses that openly call themselves that even though they are not prostitute
Old 01-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
bro u tried be4? jamie king sounds interesting, roxy sounds like juz caning niah and nothing else...
Roxy used to provide more than caning when she just started before MIA ... Jamie, I've never tried...but I believed some other bros left a review for her before...
Old 01-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...s-maya/9880687

http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...rrived/9880442

Two new ads. Anyone tried them before?
Old 01-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Roxy used to provide more than caning when she just started before MIA ... Jamie, I've never tried...but I believed some other bros left a review for her before...
oic nice, sent Jamie email, wait c got reply boh...
Old 01-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

following part 15 of my encounter with Ms Chang, comes part 16 of my meeting with Mistress EstellaD aka Goddess E...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress EstellaD in anyway...

been trying to book her for quite some time already but cant match timing also, but here we are so...
met her yesterday afternoon in a quiet part of town, mistress was early, 5mins before appt time she msg me, i arrived,
do the necessary and give me the room number asap, i replied ok, give me one min... chop chop curry pok, faster check in, asked for bigger room
recept gave me a triple room, 1 double bed and 1 single bed, told me try not to use the single bed, not sure y mayb haunted or wad lol, nvm dun bother,
passed lobby, caught a lady in a corner, shld be her, getting excited already, msg her room number and headed up to room...
ding dong, open the door, OMFG she is so chio, easily one of the most chio local mistress if not the prettiest...
i'm sure those who have met her (which quite alot have) will agree with me... some feedback i got from bros, some says lindsey prettier, some say
estella prettier, wadever it is, both of them cfm in top 3, it c in what order niah... even though i'm too old to be her bf, i still envy him if she has
one, i'm quite sure there's a long queue of suitors gg after her...

closed the door behind me, mistress was standing there staring at me with a half smile, i said erm, hi mistress, no reply, stare until abit paiseh so i looked at her
cleavage, she was wearing a red flowy wrap around dress and killer heels, dressed to kill yes thats the term, i looked up again still staring, then she walked to the
bed and laid down her stuffs, 'good afternoon' she said, oh silly me so she was waiting for me to greet her, 'good afternoon mistress', i started to take off my clothes,
'did i say u can strip?', oh faster wear back, ask me to kiss her feet first, then heels, she seems pleased, 'ok nw strip', faster stripped, wanted to pass her tribute
but she said 'no no no, not so easy, u think so easy?' hahaha, ok lo, dun wan i put back into my pocket and headed for the shower, halfway thru, i heard her say
'how long r u gg to take? i'm waiting...', i replied 'ok very fast, almost done' few seconds lata, 'somebody say very fast, y still not done' bam she tried
to push the shower door, after what happened during June and Nikki's session, now i always lock my bathroom door to prevent sneak attack, aha countered her sneak attack,
1 pt for me, i opened the door, she stood there with a towel in hand, wah i tot mistress got so good service, FL also dun hold towel for u, i said almost done liao,
she ask me to get out, faster dry myself even though still got some soap on my legs, she started laughing 'do u know what is this?', ya i know that's actually the floor mat,
got out of the shower, wanted to pee but she stood there looking at me, abit stressed and paiseh nothing come out, ok nvm mayb lata, so i started the session wif my
bladder almost full...

kneel down on the floor, started briefing, asked me which mistresses i met before etc, safe word of the day was the name of the hotel, my head was level and in full view
of her ZG, 'hello' hard to concentrate with such a magnificient view, she stood up and came very close to me, so my face was level with her crotch, i could almost kiss her there,
my hands start wander, 'eh eh eh, look where ur hands r' oops mistress too smart for that... she showed me a black paddle with the words slave in red across it, 'do u know what is this?'
she asked, i nodded my head, ask me to open my legs, piak piak, 2 paddles to the balls, i squirmed abit, 'oh is that painful?' i said still ok, mmm... ask me to bend over for ass checking,
'ass got wash clean clean?' she asked, i tot y must wash clean clean, den she c i puzzled, so she said she didnt wan to waste time on enema, wah heng ah, yura did it to me once and
i didnt really like it... seemingly pleased with the ass inspection, she said my ass is seasoned, not sure what she meant, i tot she meant my ass is old or wad, den she said u met so
many mistress before, ur ass should be well abused already, oic sodesneh thats wad she meant... strapped a vibrator to my butt, didnt on it though, den ask me to stand up,
used the ropes to tie my dick and balls together, 'c so small, cant even tie properly' and slinged in under her heels and she sat down on the bed, by now i was getting hard,
she noticed it and said 'y r u getting hard? btw u hard or soft also the same size' wah lau dats below the belt, she then asked me for my age and told me to do jumping jacks,
wah my age so high have to do many but lucky in between she got check on my dick to make sure he's ok, her soft carasses were so comforting, as i jumped, the ropes will tug at my privates
so i try not to jump too high, plus abit urgent liao, lata all my pee squirt out sure kana punishment... mistress will say, 'higher, louder i cant hear u' somemore each jump have to say,
'one, mistress estella, two mistress estella' think she will make a good drill instructor like chang, for bro Kofrules looking for military style, u can check out this mistress...
in between she will on and off the vibrator using her remote but the remote got no light so sometimes she will forget whether it's on or off, she seems amused and keep trying to control
her laughter, guess us slaves r just toys for her amusement, finally done, panting, phew, ask me to put the tribute in my mouth and squat down, i had opted for session in lingerie
but she say not so easy to c her in lingerie, have to work for it den she on the vibrator to a very strong continuous mode, for a moment i tot i LS or what, the tributes fell out of
my mouth, reached behind and looked around, den i realised it was the vibrator, wah lucky else LS in front of mistress very paiseh... took the tribute and put back into my mouth,
mistress told me to do squats, every squat she will spank once using the paddle and take out one pc of tribute from my mouth while i cannot drop the rest, i felt like a male stripper,
juz that strippers get tips, i get my money taken from me lol, quite stressed also scared the vibrator drop, so many things to balance is quite a feat in itself, once done i juz
collaspe on the floor trying to catch my breath, old uncle me do this exercise in one day is more than what i do in one whole year, the only exercise i do is on the bed with FLs keke...
if mistress were a sergeant or officer, think the whole company all very fit, got extra motivation to work it out, now that i think back, y do i have this uncanny feeling she read
my FR on Ms Chang, mmm...

after completing her requests and working for it, she stood up and removed her red dress to reveal my present, wow forgot abt my aching muscles and tiredness liao, it was all
worth it, she was wearing the luxury exotic sm leather lingerie which is the latest post if u search for her tumblr, think it's Honey Birdies or something, very hot, very sexy, bra,
garters, thongs, hoisery the works, gawd her figure is good, can c she got workout, and that ass, i could look at it for the whole day... i stood there motionless, dumbstruck, loss for
words... she sat down on the bed and asked me to make her a cup of tea, i filled up the water and set it to boil, while waiting for the water, asked me to remove her heels and kneel down
be her foot rest, should have offered her foot massage then i can molest her legs keke... water boiled liao, prepared tea, 'sugar for u mistress?', she shook her head and said
'thats the difference between urs and my figure' ya thats the result of being a couch potato, flabby stomach... she den asked me to bring it to her, as it was very hot, she put in
on the floor and asked me to help her blow, blow ah blow, some of my saliva went into the tea keke, 'is the tea ready for me?' she asked, 'yes mistress' i replied, she took one sip,
seemed pleased with the temp, then she asked 'r u thirsty?', i nodded my head, she took another mouth, this time holding it in, for a moment i tot she wana do mouth to mouth transfer,
so i stuck out my lips, machiam like wana smooch liddat,but what happened next i did not see it coming, she spitted the water from her mouth all over my face, most went into my nose,
only a few drops went into my mouth, so even though my whole face was wet, i was still thirsty... i was like wtf, felt cheated of my feelings and she was there laughing away...
nx ask me to open my mouth, she will drip slowly from hers, ah this time better, at least i get to drink some... then she asked me to clean up the mess with my mouth, i tot she wan
me to lick up all the tea from the floor, lucky she took the small towel i used juz now and threw it on the floor, i can choose to use my mouth or my hands, but if use hands will kana
spanking, so i used my mouth to move the towel and cleaned up the mess...
Old 01-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Part 2

next ask me to stand up, then she used her ropes to tie my legs together, another set tie my arms to my body, when she moved behind me, i used my free hands to tickle her,
mistake! she slapped my hands and my face, 'y u cant keep ur hands to yourself, wan to touch here touch there?!' she exclaimed, then she used another set to tie up my hands behind me,
wrong move, now cannot feely touchy liao, asked me to lie down on the floor, another diffcult move, clumsy me move here move there still cannot lie down, she gave me a hand by pushing
me down, lucky she held onto the ropes, else i fall flat liao... she lay me down slowly, looking into my eyes, i felt like in the movies where the male hero saves the damsel in distress,
there was a fleeting moment of euphoria, my heart was pounding, my ears were getting red... then mistress said, 'u're not even fit to be my dog, today u shall be worm'...
pui, she spitted some saliva onto my face, my head fell from the clouds to the ground back to reality, the floor was marble, with the aircon blowing, i was shivering abit cold,
plus urgent cold summore the pee feeling is stronger now, she touched me and said 'ok let's warm u up', she den walked to one end of the room and squat down with her back facing
me and said 'c my ass, u wana kiss it dun u?, i nodded and she said 'if u can crawl here, i will let u kiss it', wah mai tu liao faster worm and crawl and squirm my way, it must have
quite a while, but i wasnt making much progress, first my dick was in the way, so i cant squirm too hard else my dick rubbing on the floor abit pain, den body raw rubbing on the floor
also lagi, mistress was very amused and keep laughing, but she was nice, c me kelian so she took a few steps back, closer to me now, more motivation so i worked harder and harder,
closing in, wah shag, i stop to take rest, mistress said 'y my ass not enuf for u? dun wan to kiss already? dun wan i walk away liao oh', gathered wadever energy i had and give it
a last burst of fire, finally i reached her ass and landed my face and tongue on her ass... so smooth and so nice, i wished i could bury my head between her legs...
by now my bladder like wan to burst liao, plus the rubbing on the floor, ask for permission to use the toilet, she untied my hands only, arms and legs still tied, another difficult
feat, i gotta try to stand up, else by the time i worm to the toilet think all come out liao, so after stand up, gotta jump to the toilet like jiang shi, cannot jump too hard also,
later shake out the pee, so jump jump jump to the toilet, mistress was still laughing, think i really made her day, amused her to the max, my pee gushed out like water dam, she
was quite impressed and said 'didnt know such a small dick can contain so much pee' hehehe... released all my pee, so relieved asked me to jump back to the single bed, the double
bed was filled with her toys, she juz gave me a gentle push and i fell flat on the bed...

she sat on my stomach and came very close to me, playing with my hair and said 'did they tell u not to use this bed?' i nodded my head, 'then y didnt u tell me?' she said...
wah like dat she also know, she must be very regular at this hotel, but they only said try not to use, didnt say strictly cannot use keke... she den helped me put on 2 nipple
clamps, the kind clip on with a little bell at the end, so when ur nipples get hard or got movement the bell will sound... nx got this electro toy that looks like 2 mini pads put
together, she stuck it to my dick head, then the normal sized electro pads, got 4 in total, 2 to my inner thighs, the other 2, she was thinking of where to put, then i cheekily
said can put 1 on her legs den we can enjoy together, piak piak piak, many slaps to my face, 'very funny hor u, who is the slave here huh, huh, huh?' she den decided to put
2 at the area between the balls and my thighs, wah first time so many pads, c liao also stim, she connected to her control unit, say she juz bought niah, haven really played with it,
so take me as guinea pig, she on it, feels like many little ants nibbling at the dick head, quite shiok, never seen this before, after the session i asked her where to buy and she said
'do u seriously think i will tell u?' ok lo, dun tell nvm i go find myself lo... she turned around and sat on my face, wow smells heavenly, while trying to enjoy her facesitting,
she did another unexpected thing, she yanked off the nipple clamps and starting playing with my nipples, wah stim, i was oh and ah, trying to stop her but to no avail, all tied up,
she lifted up her butt and said 'r u trying to say something?' before i could speak she sat down again so i was mumbling into her panties, she lifted up again 'what was that?'
again before i could speak she sat down again... keep repeating the same thing, all the while i was like talking to her pussy keke... i was out of breath and panting, with all
my senses fully stimulated, i was in a daze, like cartoon got the stars circling around the head... nx she took a vibrator and put it at my dick head, wah very stim liao, almost
wan to shoot already, stop her in time, 'wan to cum already huh', i nodded, she off the electro and started to beat my dick and slap my balls, wah lu beat lu hard but lucky the cum
feeling went away... nx she changed the control module of the electro toy, she said i'm the 2nd one to try it, quite honored, quite apprehensive as well, not sure what she up to this
time, she on the module and walked away smiling, from her expression i was quite sure this one is gaolat one, she had a remote with her, she said 'r u ready for it?' wah tension build
up is unbearable, i nodded and the toy fired away, omfg, this one no shit if u have heart problems sure go into cardiac arrest, the feeling is akin to using pliers to grip ur dick
head and start yanking away, like in the movies where the police shoot the taser gun at people, zhng zhng zhng, whole body will shake, juz dat taser is on whichever part of the body
the police shoot at, this one is at the dick head, i wanted to scream but no sound came out, she off it and laughed evily, 'fun?' she asked, 'r u kidding me?' before i could react
she on again, wah lau i wished i could turn into Incredible Hulk, break loose the ropes and escaped thru the roof, but sadly none of that happened, i was still stuck there...
luckily mistress had mercy on me, she off it and seemed extremly pleased with her toy...

finale, she untied the ropes at my legs, moved my now numb hands to the front and massaged them for me, felt so warm and comforting mistress massage for me, though i couldnt feel
much in my hands, she untied my hands as well and i tried to touch her thighs, piak piak piak, raining slaps again, 'cannot let u loose huh?' she said, 'no no, i scared mistress fall
down so i help u balance' i replied, 'u dont think i duno wad u up to huh' gss not easy to outsmart mistress, if bf wan to steal eat also quite headache lol... though if have such a gf
most likely no need to steal eat liao... 'let's make love' she said, my eyes lighted up, 'really?' i tot i was dreaming... 'what do u think?' she said, omg wad a tease, make me happy
only, she strapped a vibrator to herself and lubed up my ass, i opened my legs get ready for her, den she laughed at me, 'such a slut, open legs so big, cant wait to be fucked?' ooops,
felt so shameful, duno wad to say, she started to grind away, feel so good, she got this tribal mohawk gag and she stuck it in my mouth, another vibrator at my dick, after awhile
changed to doggy style, she was sliding up and down my ass and i was moaning away, oh oh oh, felt so good... turned back to missionary, i decide to change my strategy, try to ask
politely, 'mistress can i touch u?' piak piak piak, slaps again, she said 'who said u can touch me? y u keep want to touch me? ok, where do you wan to touch?' i wanted to say boobs
but the words didnt come out of my mouth, duno if cannot wad will happen, so i said arms, ok so i was carassing her arms, feels so smooth, gawd had a good time too, i was touching
her arms but fantasizing that i'm touching her boobs keke... nx the return of the nipple clamps, this time round she tighten the screw so the clamps were gg hard at my nipples,
abit tight, i was squirming abit but still bearable, she secured a vibrator to my dick and continued with her grinding, what a wonderful sight, after awhile the clamps were starting
to bite, feeling unbearable i asked her if can remove, 'oh u wan to remove them?' she said, she did the same motion, yanked them both off, off liao nvm, she started playing with them
again, gawd 'oh painful huh? dun u wan me to play with them?' she said, i was like 'yes yes yes, no, no, no,' cant make up my mind wan yet dun wan, duno wad shld i say...
cannot tahan liao, asked for permission and shot my load, when she removed the vibrator, she was like 'wow', i tot wad happened, 'so big' i asked, den she said 'i dun think u will
ever hear a girl say wow so big in ur lifetime, it's so small lol' gawd another blow below the belt, the brainwashing and mindfucking is really amazing, even if u have a 9 inch dick,
u will think u have a small dick after a session with mistress...
Old 01-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Part 3

session end, help her washed her toys, packed them nicely and she went into toilet to wash up, i took the opportunity to smell her dress, mmm, smells nice, i used it to carass my face,
feels good, i heard the toilet flush, faster put back, act like nothing happen... i headed for my shower, halfway she getting inpatient again, faster finished up and came out, still got
some time, tcss, asked her abt the trio and she said the other 2 got some issues that's y delay, keep on coming soon but duno when will actually come... but till that day, all of us
will be waiting eagerly to serve them... she ordered grab and asked me to help her with luggage, it was quite light actually compared to Yuki's one, butler service, helped her carry
downstairs, open lift, inside the lift, halfway got one ang moh auntie came in and stood in front of her, i made small talk and said mistress look like air stewardess, piak one slap
across my face, the auntie in front turned around and gave a very scared look, door open she faster go out, scared incur mistress's wrath hehe... i told mistress i meant that statement
as a compliment in case she misunderstood, but she said she didnt think so, mayb she didnt like or what not sure, by end of the session u would have gotten used to her slaps, plus such a
pretty face, ever smiling makes u feel good even after she slap u... helped her open car door, load up luggage and close door, wave her goodbye and she didnt even look at me...
as still got some time left on the room, i went back r&r until time up den leave...

overall i would say it was a pretty intense and mindblowing experience, she msg me after that 'r u gg to come back for more abuse', a resounding 'yes definitely' from me... though
she mentioned next session will be higher level, not sure if i'm up to the mark, mistress is very creative in her play which so far i've yet to encounter, her fav part was the worm
while for me was the ants nibbling on the dick head, some bros have met her a few times which i believe might or might not have the same experience but the result is the same,
we're just that cheap and derive pleasure from being abused... until now as i'm typing, my ass is still sore, my arms and thighs still aching but mistress half smile keeps flashing
across my mind, juz cant forget it...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 01-04-2018 at 09:56 PM. Reason: censored for audience below 18...
Old 02-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Bro havanna nice review again. I think most local mistress also do military style cos you mentioned in ur past reviews also do the counting so its not something new to just ms chang and estella
Old 02-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
candy+roze+vanessa, yura, belle, casey, estella, lindsey(away), eden, lain, lucelle+chang, yuki, caittrin

corrected entire list. "+" to indicate those who can do double/triple.
edited the list

candy + roze + vanessa + lindsey(away)
yura, belle, casey, yuki
estella + 2 others for trio
lain + yui
eden + chelsea
roxy, jamiek
Lifestyle Dommes group 1: lucelle + chang + caittrin + hera
Lifestyle Dommes group 2: caittrin + boo + lemon + amber
Old 02-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyero View Post
Bro havanna nice review again. I think most local mistress also do military style cos you mentioned in ur past reviews also do the counting so its not something new to just ms chang and estella
tks for reading bro, yes true for counting...
wad i meant was the physical exercise which is similar to military style
i experienced during ms chang and estella's session... not juz the counting...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1