The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
John688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlife View Post
I like BJ and sometimes all the way. I like to tempt them with more tips to coax the them to do more than the SOP. The branch is not the key. I went to different ones as I have different likes in different branch. I prefer this way as these girls don’t do with many men too. Their pool is lesser.
Hi bro,how much did you offer them? Did you have t see them multiple times before getting extra?
Old 27-04-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

John688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Any pussy less than 1/3 my age is good to enough.
I do feel that dark skin girls are generally of better attitude.
I HV tried afew Nepali , Indian , South American, none was any good
Old 27-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post

What to do if really encounter such a scam from a FL? Please advise.
I have in Jakarta.
Was threatened by the boyfriend / pimp of a teenage girl I booked.
The original contact was from the Lokasari area.
I had the girl in my hotel room, she was tight and complained of pain after.
I didn't even fuck much as I took pity on the girl.
Said BF / pimp tried to hustle more money and threatened that he knew my hotel room etc and would give me trouble...
- sent a tonne of Whatsapp voice memos to harass me with "Anjing", "Binatang" etc...
Luckily, I had good contacts with the hotel as I am a regular visitor.
Anyways, nothing happened in the end and I was not particularly worried as:
1. My physique and size is like Jack Reacher (no, not Tom Cruise but Alan Ritchson) and I really don't give a fuck. If I break your jaw, I will just go for lunch after that...
2. I pay my hotel and tip the security well

Still, I would be cautious.
Jakarta in general is not safe, especially for Singaporean sua ku's who are not street-wise and cannot speak Bahasa.
Just be careful guys!

Up my points if you found this useful...
Old Yesterday, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I have in Jakarta.
Was threatened by the boyfriend / pimp of a teenage girl I booked.
....slow clap.... standing ovation.

I wish all SG MY men act as you.

Been changing a long time in JKT

These pimps and ladies are 100% empty threats..

Too many bros weak/pasieh/scared to stand up and pay Money to the girls. The threat is pure bullshit

The pimp usually 120lb dorks. They have no size and more important no money (i.e no power). They are nobody's. If real problem YOU can pay your way out not them. money= power in Indo

All hotels have CCTV, security etc, they not dare come in with violence. The consequences for them much worse than the reward if police involved

It's all a bullshit scare tactic. But some bros dumb enough to fall for it. Grow some balls
Old Yesterday, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gamboa is Cool - loads of Potential
Dont act tough behind your screen..i have been to many parts in indonesia especially in jakarta for many years and have mix around and been friends their 'mafias' too..maybe the one messing with u is an immature wannabe tough guy but if you in some deep shit with the real ones then you just hope you get out of the country asap cause you don't really know jakarta and the real tough guys there..dont think your 'reacher" body gonna help you too and when their favourite "parang" is coming straight to u then just say goodbye to your "reacher" body..
Old Yesterday, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jsmithj88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the law regarding fights between local and tourists?
or how about tourist vs tourist
or local vs local
Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Still, I would be cautious.
Jakarta in general is not safe, especially for Singaporean sua ku's who are not street-wise and cannot speak Bahasa.
Just be careful guys!

Up my points if you found this useful...
Upz you.... Basically depends on which area u will be in. If you stick to the touristy/shopping areas (thamrin/kuningan/PIK), I think it's pretty much safe like singapore.

But if one were to venture to poorer areas, then better exercise all the cautiousness u need.

Indon malays in general, I find that majority are pretty ok and chill as long as one don't make trouble. Personally never had any problems before when it comes to mongering/clubbing.

To sum it up, I would:

1. always find a slightly proper hotel (with security in the lobby).. tipping and being friendly with the security (not just hotel, but clubs as well) does have its perks.

2. also not be guai lan when I'm in a foreign land. follow the rules and dont be too gungho. Only when I get familiar/level up enough, then I might go venture the shadier parts of town.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboa View Post
Dont act tough behind your screen..i have been to many parts in indonesia especially in jakarta for many years and have mix around and been friends their 'mafias' too..maybe the one messing with u is an immature wannabe tough guy but if you in some deep shit with the real ones then you just hope you get out of the country asap cause you don't really know jakarta and the real tough guys there..dont think your 'reacher" body gonna help you too and when their favourite "parang" is coming straight to u then just say goodbye to your "reacher" body..

Please tell me about the Pimp extortionist that goes after sexpats for maybe $200 profit in full view of CCTVcameras INSIDE hotels??? Because we never see that on the news which show everyone when police involved. Even small time gangsters not that stupid
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Classic still best value
Did 3 gals friday between 1800-2130..

..all 24-27yo, all fit, all less than one month here,

1 not really into it, she didnt cum, said i too big (nonsense as i am an absolutely normal/average 15-16cm),and after 15 minutes in few poz i decided to move on, then 2 who genuinely liked getting fucked as my main course & dessert lol.

Both these 2 say they find a lot of certain types guy boring cos they just lay there n gal has to do everything ..mentioned chinese n jpnese guys especially LOL, likes my type cos i take lead n shag d gal ha..

The trick to good sex here in my opinion is...

A. Never ever never let pimp/mummy push gal on you
B. Walk the room..a few times...see who makes eye contact/smiles/giggles....usually a good predictor of inroom experience later.

Lotsa new gals here and way fewer fuglies now
Happy shagging guys!

Last edited by Neverlookback; Yesterday at 01:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
The trick to good sex here in my opinion is...

A. Never ever never let pimp/mummy push gal on you
B. Walk the room..a few times...see who makes eye contact/smiles/giggles....usually a good predictor of inroom experience later.

Lotsa new gals here and way fewer fuglies now
Happy shagging guys!
Hear hear~
Upz for you

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Please tell me about the Pimp extortionist that goes after sexpats for maybe $200 profit in full view of CCTVcameras INSIDE hotels??? Because we never see that on the news which show everyone when police involved. Even small time gangsters not that stupid
My ex-GF offered to meet up in West Java.
She has a new Polish BF based in Bali who is verbally abusive and condescending.
He builds and sells houses in Ubud but I suspect he is probably dealing with shady business too. Surprisingly, he has his wife and daughter with him.
I think my ex-GF has SPG vibes and likes white bule...
She knows I have her nude photos and videos.
Is it safe to meet up in a hotel?
The sex is good....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; Yesterday at 09:55 PM.
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Bangsat150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
As long no need to register then it is easy to be discreet. Thank you for feedback, bro!

What to do if really encounter such a scam from a FL? Please advise.
Havent found this kind of scam but just beware 🤣 local people here love to trick foreigner
Old Today, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Mainly on X, some WeChat nearby as long as u r not one of gullible muppets & can filter fakes, also just around malls etc., i had many caz pickups
Thanks bros... i can filter out most fakes, that's not a problem but I am totall beginner on X. How do I search for the girls?
I will be near Grand Paragon Mall... just walk around and will see girls hanging out?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1