The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
eagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chiong Safe, get tested often

Dear Bros, I recently contracted an STI (molluscum) from one of the ladies here in Dome 1 whom has left our shores. Don't ask me whom she is, for she's long gone already. It's nothing life threatening nor life long, and was cured with a cream and some cold freezing treatment at DSC after 2 visits. Contracted this even though I always wore a condom and never did raw... There's only so much a condom can do. Saw some white spots popping up singularly but in different areas, pimple like with no pain nor itch but they're not the usual penile papules.

My message is just for us here to chiong responsibly and get tested often, as it doesn't cost much and doesn't take up much time. Especially so when some of us have girlfriends and wives. Good thing my gf wasn't infected but it was really quite a scare. Even if you're single, spare a thought for the fellow bros here whom may have families.

While I was at DSC, got myself tested for Hiv, syphilis, gonorrhea and Hep B I think. One time do all and luckily I came off -be for the rest. Spoke to the male nurse at length and he's seen quite a number of HIV in his time at the clinic. Scary...

Take care, chiong safe, sensibly and be tested often.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chiong Safe, get tested often

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerdick View Post
some cold freezing treatment at DSC
If you don't mind me asking what you paid for the cold freezing at DSC?
Old 09-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with this thread. Sg so small so lets all stay safe.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roamerwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unfortunately the condom only protect the penile shaft, areas that are exposed are still susceptible. The doctor once explained that using a condom is quite technical in terms of fit, how it is put on and removed,will reduce the chance of infection.

Take responsibility for putting on and removing.

Perhaps a condom that is shaped and put on like an underwear will be 99.99% effective.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear Bros, I recently contracted an STI (molluscum)
Molluscum is not considered to be an STI because it can be transmitted quite easily by non sexual means too.

It's common in children and can be spread via contaminated objects. No person to person contact is necessary.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-03-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
eagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samstereagerdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wasn't much, I think $10-$15? The whole bill for comprehensive tests came to about $100. Cheaper than our single chionging session. Go get tested and treated at the first instance of any suspicion. Saves a whole lot of trouble. All chionging and not testing makes us a sad boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
If you don't mind me asking what you paid for the cold freezing at DSC?
Old 11-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
alexmason86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wasn't much, I think $10-$15? The whole bill for comprehensive tests came to about $100. Cheaper than our single chionging session. Go get tested and treated at the first instance of any suspicion. Saves a whole lot of trouble. All chionging and not testing makes us a sad boy.
i went to dsc for anonymous hiv test a few times. the staff told me that in weekly basis. around 10 people were tested hiv positive.

even tho sg hv 6.9 million population and tou think the number of 10 weekly is small. but once you reduced that to sexual workers and chiongsters.. that number per ratio is actually quite high.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmason86 View Post
i went to dsc for anonymous hiv test a few times. the staff told me that in weekly basis. around 10 people were tested hiv positive.

even tho sg hv 6.9 million population and tou think the number of 10 weekly is small. but once you reduced that to sexual workers and chiongsters.. that number per ratio is actually quite high.
Since it is anonymous, how can you be sure it is not the same 10 person who came back to test again and again

We already have one of them in this forum who doesn't believe he is negative and keep testing. So im sure there are people who is in denial and keep testing till negative
Old 11-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
alexmason86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Since it is anonymous, how can you be sure it is not the same 10 person who came back to test again and again

We already have one of them in this forum who doesn't believe he is negative and keep testing. So im sure there are people who is in denial and keep testing till negative
i doubt you can still go play testing once you are tested positive. once you are positive, the health authority will collect your details etc, they will get all your private details how many sex partner you have n will trace who you might infected for treatment. so once you are positive, dont think you have the luxury to play anonymous test liao. because you go for 2nd time the results still positive and gov will start screen you already
Old 11-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Another case of contracting STI from freelancers. Please reduce your risk by visiting legal prostitutes at Geylang
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 30-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is dsc? Pardon me noob
Old 30-03-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is dsc?
Old 30-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseursloth View Post
What is dsc?
DSC (Department of Sexually Transmitted Infections Control)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1