The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I love Dai Gor FR style. 简短精悍 直指人心 Short and Concise )

Just RTF Yue Jia (2062a) for 2 hrs , almost 精尽人亡 - Nabei .......INCREDIBLY BREATHTAKING .......

Mr Jaw, Birdie, Dai Gor, how is my FR ? LOL
Like your raw egg white FR
Old 27-12-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Like your raw egg white FR
Dai Gor, have u done it before ? )
To me, once is enough, lol
Old 27-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, have u done it before ? )
To me, once is enough, lol
小弟甘拜下風

my best tongue fuck anus then DFK
Old 27-12-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
小弟甘拜下風

my best tongue fuck anus then DFK
U guys are the best.
AR the gal and DFK-cum-filled-mouth I’ve never tried and will never attempt

小弟拜服
🙇‍♂️
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
U guys are the best.
AR the gal and DFK-cum-filled-mouth I’ve never tried and will never attempt

小弟拜服
🙇‍♂️
bareback tongue fuck unwashed anus super stinko

But his egg white DFK even better

anyway I don't want to do it anymore
Old 27-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
bareback tongue fuck unwashed anus super stinko

But his egg white DFK even better

anyway I don't want to do it anymore
Eeeks

🤮
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Eeeks

🤮
Hahahaha, i once wanted to try on An An but she pushed me away. So 不死心 and tried on one existing AP (after AA RTC) and succeeded.

I also dont want to try anymore, lol
Old 27-12-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You guys remind me of the legendary g7 from jm14 last year. I always fuck her ass raw and shoot inside. After the act, she would use her finger wipe up the cum flowing out of her ass, put it in her mouth and force me to dfk her. She is really the wildest dirtiest whore i ever fucked (and i mean that as a compliment ) and cb, she can complete her two years. Heard she working in macau now, PM a few bros for her new stable website but no reply haiz. Dont know when then will find another whore like her.
Old 27-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Bbbj after raw aj also damn scary

Follow by DFK
Old 27-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

after reading the above posts, i am beginning to feel like a novice...
Old 27-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
after reading the above posts, i am beginning to feel like a novice...
you are bluefin guru
Old 27-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
You guys remind me of the legendary g7 from jm14 last year. I always fuck her ass raw and shoot inside. After the act, she would use her finger wipe up the cum flowing out of her ass, put it in her mouth and force me to dfk her. She is really the wildest dirtiest whore i ever fucked (and i mean that as a compliment ) and cb, she can complete her two years. Heard she working in macau now, PM a few bros for her new stable website but no reply haiz. Dont know when then will find another whore like her.

Tok kong, salute u Mr Jaw. I think Birdie no appetite to eat after reading your post 🤣
Old 27-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

The last few post made me feel I'm totally a normal person
Old 27-12-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Makes me think some Ang Pais are hot and popular because of the things they do.

Imagine it’s the 8th session in the evening 7 pm after work my turn. The WL collected 7 other bros in the ass, mixed them, rinse her mouth with sperms and her ass fluids and then we went ahead to DFK them?

Not too well feeling after lunch
Old 27-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Makes me think some Ang Pais are hot and popular because of the things they do.

Imagine it’s the 8th session in the evening 7 pm after work my turn. The WL collected 7 other bros in the ass, mixed them, rinse her mouth with sperms and her ass fluids and then we went ahead to DFK them?

Not too well feeling after lunch
Bro fat fatt, you veteran soldier liao, this cant be news to you Most PRC AP do bbbj, ar, cim and dfk. If you think about it, you already had contact with these fluids. So the best thing is dont think about it hahaha. Alot of us are "cousins" here. There is a high chance the raw players here all rawed the same wl at some point before

Anal is not common in PRC whores ah. I think i gotten it only from 3 prc before. Whereas its not uncommon to get from thai WL, esp the jm14 batch from that year. Anal heaven. Since you only play prc, dont need worry too much about anal fluids lah

Last edited by apojaja; 27-12-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1