The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Heard David left the house
Went to check out but gal told me he’s supposedly returning

But quite a bevy of pretty gals in the house and the house undergoing minor renovation
Guess I’ll check out the other gals from 2033

I took Lele
FR when I’m more free
David left for almost one year already, bro.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
David left for almost one year already, bro.
Lele told me he came back earlier this month and might be back for more?

🤔
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Lele told me he came back earlier this month and might be back for more?

🤔
LL will think you are Gay
Old 17-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
LL will think you are Gay
Ya
I din tell her I hate his fucking attitude
Maybe that’s y never allow DFK
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Ya
I din tell her I hate his fucking attitude
Maybe that’s y never allow DFK
LL hates you eyeing her david
Old 18-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello MrBigBadBird:

Usually a customer will go into the house asking for woman (WL), you are unique customer going into the house asking for man (David).

Yes, I’ve taken note your posting of 2036 Ah Jiao/ Jiao Jiao was on 15-05-2019, 09:12 PM.

Thanks for letting me know there is also a Jia Jia in 2036 as well! (I will assume Bro Joker’s 2036 JJ refers to Jia Jia.)
I tried 2036 Jiao Jiao at WH12
Have not stepped into 2036 for more than a year till earlier this week
Old 18-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

2036 Lele - 21 year old syt

Tried 2036 Le Le earlier this week.

Origin : Guangxi

Looks/ body : 21 year old syt, sexy mole just below right eye, heavily mascaraed, agree with another bro resembles a younger but more cherubic Daisy Dai with bee stung lips, seems yet to shed baby fats- some slight tummy impression, not so hour glass, but distributed evenly throughout body, 1.58m tall, one of the prettiest and young syt in Gl currently, 2 tattoos on right upper back, not so fair, 48kg, natural B boobs with small pale brown nips, small scar below right boob

Services : Basic water bed routine- catbath, soaping of body, boob rub, stroking of rod, I declined bbbj, on bed, catbath, capped bj done quite well with good suction, no DFK only lip pecking allowed (she shared she find it disgusting to 舌吻)

FJ : Started on cowgal, pussy moist and tight, switched to lotus but somehow she’s abit stiff to maneuver, changed to missionary on the edge of bed, tried to DFK but only allowed minimal lip pecking, lick abit of tits, but can sense she’s a bit resistant, changed to doggie feels even tighter and she moaned louder now as I pumped vigorously till explosive climax

Verdict : Bonking session with pretty syt without the GFE / passion that I dig nowadays
Old 26-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today.
Spacious parking
Nice decor
High variety of drinks

Okt intro with line up of gals
Picked jiajia
Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Boobs about B
Skin tan complexion smooth

Room
Full mirror all around the bed
Shower room
Special bathtub for soapy catbath
Bed
Noisy when doing deed
Sex
SOP 8/10
Help to shower after deed

When exiting saw shishi i think more pretty but not sure about service
Old 27-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Shi Shi

Shi Shi is probably the most appealing, but service wise is not great. Her service is rather mechanical, and she would fiddle with her own finger nails while doing doggy style. So kind of off putting cos there is zero GFE.
House: 2036
Looks: 8/10 with that GND looks
Body: 32A 24 34 very slim with very small breast
Height: 1.62m or so
Cat bath: 6/10 very mechanical and rush
Kiss: none
BJ: 6/10 nothing to shout about
FJ: 6/10 very mechanical with no emotion shown
Overall: 6.5/10
RTF: Went back once cos I liked her looks, but same experience. So no more.
Old 29-12-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tried Ling Ling today.
She's a friendly girl, although service is pretty standard and looks are like GND type.

Looks: 8/10 decent looks with long dark brown hair.
Body: 158cm, 36A-24-36.
Cat bath: 6/10. It was short; she seemed to be a bit rush.
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 Missionary, followed by doggy. Then she said legs numbed, so back to missionary.
RTF: unlikely
Old 29-12-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

There is another girl Xiao Hui from this house quite pretty I saw from 1429 iPad photo.
But I did not try her. Is she still around?
Old 30-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Will FR Sichuan lass, Jia Jia in due course ...

Caught a glimpse of Le Le ... she is pretty with huge tattoos behind her back. I also saw SYT + petite Xiao Yu ... this one I wanna try as I dig her looks and demeanour ... 🥰🥰

P/S: This new OKT Asst has much better customer service compared to David. Not certain if David would return. The lighting effect above the WL seating area made them look a lot better ... 😁

Till then & adios,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-01-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

happy new year to all bros,

after reading bro max priest and bro RRR9 comments, decided to go this house and have fun. below is my FR.

WL: Piao Piao
Origin:: guanDong
ht:: 157 to 158cm
Apperance: long brown hair, quite fair, double eye lid that attract me to choose her,
FRont asset: around C cup,
Action: lay on waterbed for showering serivice, cath bath, boob rub, bbbj, licking of nipple
AR: Nil
FJ: YES
Old 01-01-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post

after reading bro max priest and bro RRR9 comments, decided to go this house and have fun. below is my FR.

WL: Piao Piao
Action: lay on waterbed for showering serivice, cath bath, boob rub, bbbj, licking of nipple
AR: Nil
FJ: YES
Thanks for the FR, bro!

Is Piao Piao pretty and slim?

It appears that not every room has the thermoset plastic bathing tub ... the one that Jia2 & I used didnt have one ...

Most if not all the WLs appeared to be attractively bonkable, to say the least under the special effect of the lighting above the seating area ... In affirmative, this is illusion at play ... 🧐🤨😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-01-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for the FR, bro!

Is Piao Piao pretty and slim?

It appears that not every room has the thermoset plastic bathing tub ... the one that Jia2 & I used didnt have one ...

Most if not all the WLs appeared to be attractively bonkable, to say the least under the special effect of the lighting above the seating area ... In affirmative, this is illusion at play ... 🧐🤨😎
When blood rushes to small head in place of the big head many illusions are created.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1