The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Yo Yo (Hse 1606), for the 1st time

1) Debut in May 2018. From Guang Tong. Standing at 1.65m, 47 kg, long hair, medium ridge sharp nose, bigger mouth of thicker lips, attractive big eyes, nice body, slim, a little bit of waist fat but still looks slim and taut. Nice long slim legs. Nice B boobs. To me, she is Attractive. Nice !

2) Speak in a direct manner (just like An An). She shared that she can be hot tempered when she encountered unpleasant rude customers. She treated me hot with great GFE.

3) We had great chemistry. During thrustings in Missionary, I said Guang Dong reminds me of 黄飞鴻, 叶问 , the renowned martial artists. She cutely said that if i were naughty, she would give me a taste of her 无影脚. I stared at her, looked cool, said that i would retaliate with 五郎八卦棍, i futther reinforced my standpoint by a few furious dick thrustings signifying the aggressive 棍法, she really chio ga peng, into a great laughter. The bonking session was fun and shiok with thrustings coupled with fun chit chatting, lol.

4) At first on bed, she only allowed me to wet kiss her lips. Same as Yue Yiao, she used the teeth to block my tongue intrusion. But as the bonking became more erotic , she slowly opened her two rows of teeth, having minor frenching with tongue tips in contact and then stuck out her tongue for me to suck (upon my request) while i grinded her furiously. As per my usual style, i kissed her lips, ear, face, neck, sucked her tongue, inhaled her breath, sucked her nipples in Missionary, with the thrustings and grindings interchanged in a natural tempo .......i like .......soooooo shioooook !! We fucked like intimate friends after a long separation .......

5) Nice painting of her bushy pussy, for about 2 mins plus. She was very high and could not tolerate the stimulus and kept twisting the body up down left right. Then i carried on to french her .......shiok ah )

6) She could take my long poundings. We only tried five positions : Missionary, Spooning , brought up her left legs on my shoulder/ two legs closed up on my shoulder/ two legs up and opened wide and i thrust her with my body vertically up. We did Missionary for quite some time as i really enjoyed those kissing, inhaling breath ..... stuff.
Actually planned to extend one more hr but due to her tight pussy, sucking of her tongue, her tight legs circling my waist, hands embracing my neck tightly, i could not tahan anymore but to explode. During the middle of the furious sex, in the changing of positions, i once discovered the cap get pulled out 80% due to furious grindings and her tight pussy . If carried on without discovery during changing off position, sure would end up rawing ........lol. BTW, raw rubbing not allowed.

7) She does not do AR. Does BBBJ but based on her assessment on dick's condition.

Our session was hot, steamy with lots of fun. So erotic to rub on her nice attractive body. She left at 2 mins earlier to the 60 mins time mark. Surely a RTF girl for me.

She will cut card on a Wed, probably on the 2nd or 3rd week of Jan 2020.

I left GL, in the drizzling, in a happy, sextisfied and satisfied mode.
Wow nice.
This one might gum me
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-12-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bonked Darling (Hse 16W12) for the 1st time.

1. Debut since Oct 2019. From Dong Bei. Has prior experience in flesh trade.

2. Standing at 1.56 m, weighing at 47 kg. Long hair, Nice body, bushy pussy, a bit of tummy fat but still body still looked nice and attractive. She is pretty. Pretty eyes. Medium bridge sharp nose, nice small mouth and lips. She resembles the beauty 李冰冰 to some extent. If only she is as slim as Jing Jing or SK , that will be very very solid .....Anyway, she scores high in my Look Department. Nice !!

3) Solid Frencher. Good Chemistry and GFE. Vibrant and cute. I said she is a pretty and cute and nicely plump rabbit, we both borke into good laughter.

4) i tried a few variations of Missionary. Enjoyed so much in thrusting and grinding her, frenching her furiously, sucked her nipples, kissed her face, ear, neck, inhaled her breath, watched the change of her facial expressions upon my change of tempo in thrustings, grindings, deep and shallow, slow and furious and listening to her loud moanings ( but not the very loud type). Sometimes got to french her to reduce the Noise, lol.
Also erotic spooning with good body contact and rubbing, frenching her, hugging her, caressing her breasts, looking into the top ceiling mirror of both lusty, erotic behaviour .....then lifted up her right leg .......shiok ah !

5) According to her, she does perform BBBJ, AR, CIM. She allowed me to press in raw rub but strictly no tuna. I didnt try the above mentioned because i was too busy with my beloved stereotype stuff and styles.
Forgot to paint her, aiyo .....
She said she will go for laser in the near future to rid most of the cunt hair but also to retain some , lol.

6) Very steamy hot sex. My beast mode button was pressed on and activated. Her moanings now became authentic and were hectic, soft and gasping for air and appeared to be in a combination of suffering and great joy. Even at this stage, she still jerked her butt and clamp her cunt , hands embraced me tightly to please me. Very hard working indeed. I like ...... Finally ejected in Missionary via furious thrustings of her tight pussy.

Very sextisfied. Very knn Shioòook !! Lying on bed to watch her taking a quick shower as there was a customer booking her at her homebsse. She left 4 mins earlier before the due 60 mins. She said i really squeezed and fucked her to the max, hahahaha.
As usual, i frenched her and slided and pressed in my right hand over her cunt and ass crack to bid goodbye . She showed me the hump sub lou cute look.

Left GL happily and satisfied.
Bro
Seems a tad heavy for her height...
What’s her boobs size?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro
Seems a tad heavy for her height...
What’s her boobs size?
Lol, A plus, B minus. I am never a good assessor of boob size.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bonked Darling (Hse 16W12) for the 1st time.

1. Debut since Oct 2019. From Dong Bei. Has prior experience in flesh trade.

2. Standing at 1.56 m, weighing at 47 kg. Long hair, Nice body, bushy pussy, a bit of tummy fat but still body still looked nice and attractive. She is pretty. Pretty eyes. Medium bridge sharp nose, nice small mouth and lips. She resembles the beauty 李冰冰 to some extent. If only she is as slim as Jing Jing or SK , that will be very very solid .....Anyway, she scores high in my Look Department. Nice !!

3) Solid Frencher. Good Chemistry and GFE. Vibrant and cute. I said she is a pretty and cute and nicely plump rabbit, we both borke into good laughter.

4) i tried a few variations of Missionary. Enjoyed so much in thrusting and grinding her, frenching her furiously, sucked her nipples, kissed her face, ear, neck, inhaled her breath, watched the change of her facial expressions upon my change of tempo in thrustings, grindings, deep and shallow, slow and furious and listening to her loud moanings ( but not the very loud type). Sometimes got to french her to reduce the Noise, lol.
Also erotic spooning with good body contact and rubbing, frenching her, hugging her, caressing her breasts, looking into the top ceiling mirror of both lusty, erotic behaviour .....then lifted up her right leg .......shiok ah !

5) According to her, she does perform BBBJ, AR, CIM. She allowed me to press in raw rub but strictly no tuna. I didnt try the above mentioned because i was too busy with my beloved stereotype stuff and styles.
Forgot to paint her, aiyo .....
She said she will go for laser in the near future to rid most of the cunt hair but also to retain some , lol.

6) Very steamy hot sex. My beast mode button was pressed on and activated. Her moanings now became authentic and were hectic, soft and gasping for air and appeared to be in a combination of suffering and great joy. Even at this stage, she still jerked her butt and clamp her cunt , hands embraced me tightly to please me. Very hard working indeed. I like ...... Finally ejected in Missionary via furious thrustings of her tight pussy.

Very sextisfied. Very knn Shioòook !! Lying on bed to watch her taking a quick shower as there was a customer booking her at her homebsse. She left 4 mins earlier before the due 60 mins. She said i really squeezed and fucked her to the max, hahahaha.
As usual, i frenched her and slided and pressed in my right hand over her cunt and ass crack to bid goodbye . She showed me the hump sub lou cute look.

Left GL happily and satisfied.
Quote:
Lol, A plus, B minus. I am never a good assessor of boob size.
Sigh
Means too flat for my liking le
But just intrigued on the looks part since you rated her highly
Old 12-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sigh
Means too flat for my liking le
But just intrigued on the looks part since you rated her highly
Yah, i always favour slim, petite WL. Nevertheless, she really sextosfied , me. If u favour ex Tian Xin of 16W04, high chance u will enjoy her. At least i was in great joy.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah, i always favour slim, petite WL. Nevertheless, she really sextosfied , me. If u favour ex Tian Xin of 16W04, high chance u will enjoy her. At least i was in great joy.
But TX had natural C cups so I din mins even though borderline bah.

Btw if you have not tried 1669 Lele, she’s also the petite and slim type with loads of GFE
Old 12-12-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
But TX had natural C cups so I din mins even though borderline bah.

Btw if you have not tried 1669 Lele, she’s also the petite and slim type with loads of GFE
I see, i have forgotten ex Tian Xin boob size, lol. Darling is much prettier than ex Tian Xin.

Thks Bro for introducing Lele.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Senior Bro Omnia, thk you very much for introducing Darling (16W12). Forgot to thank you last evening, lol
Old 13-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
j3350n9 is Cool - loads of Potential
fr 1658a ji xiang

plus points :
1. superb attitute
2. beautiful
3. good skin complexion
4. pink nipple
5. solid body

some body part are enhanced but all are beautifully done.

minus points :
1. long queue

my score : 8/10 (dec19)

all above are my opinion only.
go & try yourself. have fun.

Last edited by j3350n9; 14-12-2019 at 02:50 PM.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

fr 1654a xiao yi

plus points :
1. superb attitute
2. innocent look
3. natural beauty
4. slender

no minus points.

my score : 8/10 (dec19)

all above are my opinion only.

Last edited by j3350n9; 15-12-2019 at 12:03 AM.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Saw Xiao Yi 小雨 of Hse 1654a outside its main entrance, for the 1st time. Attracted by her and had a little chat with her.

21 yr old. From Si Chuan. Debut 1 month ago. Standing at 1.55m , seems like 41 kg. Slim petite body with nice slim legs. A size boobs. Long hair, nice big eyes, medium bridge sharp nose, small mouth with attractive thick lower lip. She is really a SYT, reminds me of the actress 章子怡 to a certain extent. She was friendly. Have a nice feeling towards her.
She is in my bonking list. Attractive face with nice body, nice legs. I like ...... )
Will up her soon.

Last edited by DPOWER; 15-12-2019 at 04:14 AM.
Old 14-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Bonked Bei Bei 贝贝, Hse 2033, for the 1st time

1. From Hu Bei, prior experience working in Sauna. Debut 2 months ago.

2. Standing at 1.56m, 45 kg, slim body, slim nice legs, flat tummy, long hair, medium high bridge sharp nose, small mouth with nice thick lips, nice pair of foxy eyes, slim face with sharp chin. She is a pretty lass to me. B size boobs.

3. Very slutty and horny. Having CFM type of seductive look and expression. A very good and engaging frencher. We fucked and frenched like no tomorrow, lol.

4. Nice pressed in raw rub. But no tuna.

5. Could take my long poundings. Jerking her butt, twisting her body, hugging me tight, body was always in action to please me.

6. Pussy is bushy and tight. Very shiok in thrusting , felt the pressure all round my dick. Tremendously Shiok to thrust and grind in this tight pussy. In the middle of the fuck, trying to cool myself down and proceeded to paint her for 2 mins. She kept moaning and moving her body during cunnilingus. 2 mins were enough for me to cool down. Proceeded to french her and thrust her in Missionary and tried my kissing stereotype stuff ..... so shiok ......ejected in Missionary.

7. According to her, she did BBBJ, AR (without condom) those dragon services as per WLs from 16W12, CIM.

8. Initially she made a lot of fake moanings but i appreciated her hard works, lol. Once my Beast mode activated and thrust/Grinded her up side down, the moanings became authentic with soft and gasping for air type. Frown forehead, closing her eyes, seemed like in both suffering and joy mode .....i DFK her and continued to grind her ......shiokness beyond description ........Trying 8 positions and having more time in Missionary but before trying doggy, i surrendered , lol.

She left the room at 56th min time mark. Warmly bid her goodbye in my usual hand sliding cunt/butt crack manner

Very sextisfied in fucking this pretty, slim, petitie, of nice body, nice legs , horny, willing to please WL of tight pussy with great frenching. Fully satisfied my Beast mode. Leaving GL happily to attend a friend's wedding dinner, lol
Old 14-12-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

如意 1658A Verified authentic super grade. She has ultra rare pinky nipple perfect boobs shape like Kimchi Aiya or 1654A AngPai LuLu. Big boobs and slim waist type. Her boobs is real deal and heavy. Her skin tone is 白里透红 no different than porcelain type kimchi and super perky butt. Clean shaven and perfume body smell. She has just came here and a hidden gem just next to 1654A. Smile with front white teeth. Her character like traditional Chinese 古典美女 But not the cool type like LuLu.. Ultra rare fairest kimchi grade and good bargain at this price. Worth better than those Viet at $300

A good tonic for cold weather now.
Old 15-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

fr 2036 xe xe

plus points :
1. hot young milf sensation
2. all natural beauty
3. solid body
4. cute smile

minus points :
1. lack of gfe feeling

my score : 7.5/10 ( dec19 )

all above are my opinion only
go & try urself. have fun.
Old 15-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

fr 1612 ping ping

plus points:
1. superb attitute
2. beautiful
3. good skin complexion
4. pink nipple

no minus points.

my score : 8/10 ( dec19 )

all above are my opinion only

Last edited by j3350n9; 15-12-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1