The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronaldo0717 View Post
Finally venture out of L8, WH and L16.

Went 1820, 2047,2040 and finally someone caught my attention in 2036. first time visiting this house. indeed very nice set up with alot of ladies.

short hair and tall fair chic. I guess not alot of bro will like her service type as she is quite " rude" in some ways but i felt it was rather fun to just bicker and chat up. good chemistry, lots of laughters and overall enjoyable session.

the service and session is quite standard. only reason to RTF shall be the chemistry we had.

frankly speaking, alot of chics to try, seems like gonna revisit this place a few times from now on.
who that WL? isit xiao yu.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronaldo0717 View Post
Finally venture out of L8, WH and L16.

Went ................

short hair and tall fair chic. I guess not alot of bro will like her service type as she is quite " rude" in some ways but i felt it was rather fun to just bicker and chat up. good chemistry, lots of laughters and overall enjoyable session.

the service and session is quite standard. only reason to RTF shall be the chemistry we had.

frankly speaking, alot of chics to try, seems like gonna revisit this place a few times from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
who that WL? isit xiao yu.
Only got 3 tall gals la.

The "rude" one is ZZ la. No smile and rough voice.

Looks stern but she is quite OK to chat la.

But no frenching and no painting hor.

There are 17 gals in this house.

Only 3 gals can french.

One of them is an undiscovered gem.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

There are 17 gals in this house.

Only 3 gals can french.

One of them is an undiscovered gem.
Really? got 3 speak french?
their house gals sibei non serviceable
this is really a surprise . or only exclusive to you bro
you must be damn suave and hamsom lah
Old 01-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Really? got 3 speak french?
their house gals sibei non serviceable
this is really a surprise . or only exclusive to you bro
you must be damn suave and hamsom lah
Sorry, I am old and ugly.
I am neither suave nor hansom/hamsup (typo error?)

Exclusive to me or not I am not sure la. Unable to verify.
But I dun see any reason to be exclusive becos many of them failed me too.

If you know me well in this forum, I am not that type who will twist the facts to benefit any WL.
After a while you lose your creditabilty here and nobody bothers to share info or PM with you.
I share PM with many bros here who PM me to share their gems with me becos they dun wan to post openly and get all the backlash.

Just a side note.
We are here to share info for the benefit of all serious bros here.
I dun bother to engage in war of words with anyone here becos this is cyberspace and nobody knows each other in real life.
People can scold me or criticize me here but eventually the majority of the bros here are the judges and not the single person who is posting.
Whether you are serious or posting nonsense, ppl here are old enuf to judge from your various posts and the person that you are criticizing.
What is the point of "quarreling" with someone here who you dun even know who is he in real life.

Finally, the judges are the serious bros in this forum who bothers to share and contribute truthfully and dun bother about trivial matters.
These brothers know who they are and we are always sharing valuable info thru PM.

Really? got 3 speak french?........ PM you one for you to try first la.
Plse give me feedback after you try hor.

You are right about service std here.
Of the 17 gals, more than half are non-serviceable (borrow your words).

Half of the remaining half got many restrictions.

The remaining 3-4 gals can cross my Joker bar (GPA above 3).

One graduate with honours.

But then honours graduate need work experience.

So Joker putting her through my Joker OJT first la.

Last edited by joker88; 01-10-2019 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

This house has the most girls in GL or 20 over girls currently
Old 02-10-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
type who will twist the facts to benefit any WL.
After a while you lose your creditabilty here and nobody bothers to share info or PM with you.
I share PM with many bros here who PM me to share their gems with me becos they dun wan to post openly and get all the backlash.

Just a side note.
I dun bother to engage in war of words with anyone here becos this is cyberspace and nobody knows each other in real life.
People can scold me or criticize me here but eventually the majority of the bros here are the judges and not the single person who is posting.
Whether you are serious or posting nonsense, ppl here are old enuf to judge from your various posts and the person that you are criticizing.
What is the point of "quarreling" with someone here who you dun even know who is he in real life.

Finally, the judges are the serious bros in this forum who bothers to share and contribute truthfully and dun bother about trivial matters.
These brothers know who they are and we are always sharing valuable info thru PM .....
Jokey, no wonder I dun receive recommendation from you via PM since eons ... except a couple of months ago you PMed me to verify certain matter ... Now I realized why ... 😳🙄😃😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-10-2019, 01:22 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
This house has the most girls in GL or 20 over girls currently
Hello brother billy, if got mani gir mala wu yon if boh quality, tio boh?! Kumsiah FR Brother.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

There are quiet a few WL I like

Last edited by Billylai80; 02-10-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Jokey, no wonder I dun receive recommendation from you via PM since eons ... except a couple of months ago you PMed me to verify certain matter ... Now I realized why ... 😳🙄😃😂
Maxy, I received recommendations from other bros PM but not from you becos we have different taste and expectations.

Me too din come across any that I think will suit your taste so I did not PM you.
I think we only commonly like Angel and this is once in many months.

The rest of the gals in 1654A I no need to recommend to you.
You know much better than me since you are the super regular there now.

The rest of the gals in your personal FR thread, many of them cannot surpass my foreplay and gfe requirements.
I am not saying they are no good but maybe the meat and poison theory la.
So I will only bonk Angel or Ella for 1654A, RR and BY for 1606, XN and GG for 1669 and so on.

Old 02-10-2019, 11:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
There are quiet a few WL I like
Hello brother billy, Simi dychee u delete the WL names ah? My buddies saw liao He PM liao. U the very secretive and Kia see hor? Kumsiah FR Brother
Old 23-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
baotohk had already mentioned “2036 is already a no go zone for me”!
I still hoping to get recommendation for the french speakers there. Any kind souls to share? Thanks!
Old 13-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
j3350n9 is Cool - loads of Potential
2036 jiao jiao

plus points :
1.good skin complexion
2.round natural boobs
3.look beautiful when arroused

minus points :
1.standart service
2.nipple complexion

my score : 7/10 (dec19)
all above are my personal opinion
go & try yourself. have fun.

Last edited by j3350n9; 13-12-2019 at 05:53 PM.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
j3350n9 is Cool - loads of Potential
this is so true. 👍
especialy the old & ugly part. 😅
enjoy reading ur post.
thank you.
Quote:
Sorry, I am old and ugly.
I am neither suave nor hansom/hamsup (typo error?)

Exclusive to me or not I am not sure la. Unable to verify.
But I dun see any reason to be exclusive becos many of them failed me too.

If you know me well in this forum, I am not that type who will twist the facts to benefit any WL.

Just a side note.

These brothers know who they are and we are always sharing valuable info thru PM.

Really? got 3 speak french?........ PM you one for you to try first la.
Plse give me feedback after you try hor.

You are right about service std here.
Of the 17 gals, more than half are non-serviceable (borrow your words).

Half of the remaining half got many restrictions.

The remaining 3-4 gals can cross my Joker bar (GPA above 3).

One graduate with honours.

But then honours graduate need work experience.

So Joker putting her through my Joker OJT first la.
Old 14-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello MrBigBadBird:

This “2036 Ah Jiao/ Jiao Jiao” is basically the same “2036 JJ” that joker88 had mentioned right?

I suppose she used to kiss but had stopped kissing?
Bro

My FR for 2036 Ah Jiao/ Jiao Jiao was posted eons ago.
And since I’d had stopped gg to 2036 for close to a year le (though I will call for their gals from other houses once in a blue moon), I really can’t advise.

I also have no idea whether bro Joker’s 2036 JJ refers to Jiao Jiao.
Understand that there’s a Jia Jia in 2036 as well.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Heard David left the house
Went to check out but gal told me he’s supposedly returning

But quite a bevy of pretty gals in the house and the house undergoing minor renovation
Guess I’ll check out the other gals from 2033

I took Lele
FR when I’m more free
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1