The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas is fucked by Bobo

Had my nth RTF with Bobo. Her service is just as hooyah as before, perhaps even better because I was still panting when we left the room. Below FR still applies, as does all the bros' FRs on her. I got hard just writing these few lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had first blood with one of the recruits. Farking good session it was!

Name: Bobo
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangdong
Experience: Brief stint in sauna

Face: First thing that struck me about Bobo were her huge soulful eyes. These were perfectly matched with a pert dimple when she smiles. Pretty enough, in an innocent village gal sort of way but don’t let those fool you; she is a menace in bed.

Body: Bobo stands at about 1.65m in heels. She was dressed in a blue low cut dress which did little to restrain her more than ample boobs. Fleshy but not fat. Actually slim from a profile view.

Boobs: Second thing that struck me were her thunderboobs! They burst free almost with a sigh of relief when she slipped off that dress. They were a nice papaya shape and definitely not saggy. Bobo told me she’s a 36C and they felt succulently heavy in my hands.

Foreplay: Play started with Bobo giving me a back massage with her boobs, following by a catbath and hot breathing on my back. These different sensations caused tendrils of pleasure creeping through my body and actually got my nipples hard. After some agonisingly pleasurable minutes which passed by too fast, she got me on my back and licked my nipples to equally devastating effect. Bobo later told me she offers AR on request. So guys, she can do AR!

BBBJ: For a relative newbie, Bobo sure knows her way around a cock. Great suction which got me gripping the sheets as sheer pleasure ripped through my cock head. Again, Bobo later told me she does CIM on request. So guys, Bobo allows CIM!

Frenching: Usually I’m the one who initiates frenching. However, Bobo wasted no time and almost swallowed my tongue from the get-go. So guys, Bobo is an aggressive frencher! But for fuck’s sake, please keep your breath fresh first.

Painting: In all my years of cheonging GL, I never had so much fun painting. The first upclose view of Bobo’s pussy was when she presented it before my eyes during 69. She told me she cums very easily and indeed she nearly did in 69. At one point her pussy was radiating so much heat I thought my eyebrows were seared off. The painting continued when I got her to lie on her back with legs wide open. Lo and behold, her clit head was engorged from all that painting. Hard to turn down such an invitation and soon she was screaming in pleasure with her pussy literally dripping juices.

FJ: Fucking Bobo was an experience in itself. My first thrust into her elicited a loud groan of pleasure from her and I felt her pussy walls pulsate against my lanjiao. As I continued thrusting into her, Bobo drew me in for more serious frenching. The feel of her hot flesh and boobs pressed into my body put me in sheer heaven. Bobo has a cushiony butt which I pounded to my firm satisfaction. I gave up my seed in missionary and had her embrace away the sexual tension. She later told me cheekily she loves sex, especially if she’s on top. What a gal!

Personality: Bobo has a bubbly personality that would worm her into your heart if you are not on guard. Those papaya thunderboobs would be more than enough reason to RTF…many times. She has a very teh voice, like a Taiwan mei mei, in short an auto wallet opener. Bobo told me she’s determined to stay her full two years and aims to make us cheongsters very happy guys. Pls support support!

RTF: Knn damn farking good! If you want a service-oriented babe and to be raped, Bobo’s your gal!

TLDR: Bobo is a sexual menace and speaks better French than the French!
Old 10-12-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I tot gals only need KY...
It's a lot tougher to be a gigolo
What I am trying to say is that there is an emotional cost/burden to this job which the gals bear. This we cannot see. Agree with you that it is a lot ‘harder’ to beat gigolo
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Our didi cannot Mara Kita on demand so to an extent We cannot even be in a position to understand what these generous gals feel. This work needs a toughness we Cannot comprehend. It is not for everyone. Maybe some thing got to her...
Din noe tat the 1651 Keke ever showered the Captain with Love and Affection.

Well done, Captain!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had my nth RTF with Bobo. Her service is just as hooyah as before, perhaps even better because I was still panting when we left the room. Below FR still applies, as does all the bros' FRs on her. I got hard just writing these few lines
Actually BoBo is quite a cute gal. Nice bonk for me too
Old 11-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Well done, Captain!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Actually BoBo is quite a cute gal. Nice bonk for me too
Upped +120 each...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Toto2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +120 each...
+ 120 points?!

Last edited by Toto2009; 11-12-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Well done, Captain!
Her abundant mammaries and golden pedicure gave me much joy. Sad to see 1651 and 2062 closing down. Lorna was a nice human being and the rooms in 2062 were the best.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 11-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Her abundant mammaries and golden pedicure gave me much joy. Sad to see 1651 and 2062 closing down. Lorna was a nice human being and the rooms in 2062 were the best.
Keke was a passionate fuck complete with awesome s curved figure and natural full b boobs, pretty face and DFK on the tap.
Her housemate Lili with was awesome as well with even bigger natural C boobs and even slimmer, except don’t offer DFK.

Agree both houses’ rooms are good and they had good gals from time to time
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delayed Rtf FR for L1612 Bing bing

She is still as good as last time. But the French kisses has become less passionate on Rtf. She need some prompting before willing to stick out and roll her tongue in my mouth. But her pussy is getting wetter with milky juices leaking and flowing from her clit after some licking. A bit like Miso soup but it is expensive and raw abalone juices. Moaning is still as soul catching as ever. Best thing is that she allow me to book her personally through her wechat . But please do not ask me for her wechat. It all depends on your chemistry with her. Please respect her preference in being selective.

Thanks all bros for your kind understanding.!
Old 11-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

no problem bro, we understand, don't worries...

we care and share in SBF.....contribute more FR in the near future too
Old 12-12-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped +120 each...
Wow, 大哥 Naka_Timo, long time no see.

How are you getting on?

Nice to see you here.

Let me know if you need any info on WLs in GL.

小弟 will definitely recommend you super tokong Mei Meis.

Sure can send you to heaven. Haha...............

小弟 lurking around in GL threads nowadays la.

Bro FF is veteran here and know many many lobangs.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped +120 each...
Hi Senior
Thank you thank you.
How can I be of service?
Old 12-12-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Sorry, not related to this thread but still.

If you just enjoyed a shiokilicious Russian dish and after 30 minutes you see a cute young peach and are lusting again.......what does it mean?

Old 12-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sorry, not related to this thread but still.

If you just enjoyed a shiokilicious Russian dish and after 30 minutes you see a cute young peach and are lusting again.......what does it mean?

Time to go for Round 2...
Old 12-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by new91day View Post
Time to go for Round 2...
Wah Lau budder, while the spirit is willing, the body is not...and somewhere the mind is the culprit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1