The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jbangkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clean Thai Massage

I know this is a little off topic for this site but I just visited a small place called Lucky Thai Massage on Changi road. This is a great little place. It is a clean massage place and no specials offered ( at least not to me). I had Monica. I have to say she gave the best and most thourough massage I have ever had. The prices are good also. It is $30 for 45 min or $40 for 60 min. The girls are not the best looking but if you need a true massage this is a good place to try.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clean Thai Massage

Is it near Eunos Road ? Sounds like a good place for retirees like me

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 06-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
magicmagic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbangkok View Post
I know this is a little off topic for this site but I just visited a small place called Lucky Thai Massage on Changi road. This is a great little place. It is a clean massage place and no specials offered ( at least not to me). I had Monica. I have to say she gave the best and most thourough massage I have ever had. The prices are good also. It is $30 for 45 min or $40 for 60 min. The girls are not the best looking but if you need a true massage this is a good place to try.
Hi Bro, What's the exact address? Contact no?
Old 06-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbangkok View Post
I just visited a small place called Lucky Thai Massage on Changi road. This is a great little place. It is a clean massage place and no specials offered ( at least not to me).
Its along Changi Road, there are 3 joints on the same stretch of building.

Some the gals comes from a similar Thai Massage Joint nearby, they job hopped around quite frequently. They do offer JG and maybe BM, if you can take their weight. Yeah, indeed they offered good massage to loosen your muscles after a hard day's work.

Enjoy Bros
Old 09-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RICHIE72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to tis joint on Saturday as I was around the vicinity! When I first entered, I was greeted by tis mid-sized lady, definitely not a looker, but wat the heck, I was more interested in wat she can do! Anyway, I've been to a few Thai massages and tink I really love the way they twist and turn your body!

True enuf, she started wif light palm presses, and followed by finger presses. It really felt good since I was having quite a fair bit of tight muscles from the hectic week's schedule...

When we were left wif 15 mins to the end of the 90 mins session, she started to do the touchy things which normally leads to the release of a Man's load within...ha..ha..ha..

Anyway, I was not in the mood for such an item and I politely declined. She was not too thrilled about my decision but she proceeded to finish the balance of the time. I was actually surprised and impressed when she did the twist on my waist and the loosening of my spinal chord...

Overall, it was a relaxing and enjoyable session! Paid her a $20 tip on top the $60 I paid on my arrival.

I tink tis is a great Thai massage joint with an added 'twist'...
Old 09-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
cangoolu is Cool - loads of Potential

love thai massage
Old 10-07-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
uppum2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Clean Thai Massage

Hi Bros,

I've recently had a good Thai Massage as well. Basically clean except with the optional Juagen thingy.
Went to Goldfinger at the Jln Besar area.
Linda i think was the ladies name and she gave a very decent Thai massage.
I am particularly impressed when I told her to just lighten up the pressure 1 notch and she got it spot on.
Feels almost as if I'm back in Hatyai as I was getting manhandled by her
In anycase, I hope more bros can intro more places to have a really good massage beyond just the hanky-panky.

Happy Cheonging!
Old 29-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

Update : Lucky Thai Massage is closed liao.

Any bros who r regulars to this place, knows whether has it shifted to a new place or biz too bad so hv to closed ?
Old 29-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Close liao?OMG so fast..No business meh?Think bro more into with special de hee hee
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 29-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
king_georgebush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMO, a good combo would be FJ followed by a real massage by a another competent masseur, preferably in a well appointed spa. I get that at J.B. joints, but in Sg have to go two places, if possible in the same building complex. I think in Parklane got, best of both worlds, i.e Health Center and Thai massage.
Old 29-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey View Post
Update : Lucky Thai Massage is closed liao...
Any bros ....knows whether has it shifted to a new place .....
One of the ladies working there told me its " relocated" to Geylang Rd (between Lor 1 and 3) opposite the constuction site (formerly the Gay World Pk). Seems its walking distance from Kallang MRT Stn and "behind" the Jalan Sultan Prawn noodle.
Old 31-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
richy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
One of the ladies working there told me its " relocated" to Geylang Rd (between Lor 1 and 3) opposite the constuction site (formerly the Gay World Pk). Seems its walking distance from Kallang MRT Stn and "behind" the Jalan Sultan Prawn noodle.
should be the 1 thats being sandwiched between the rows of steamboat? and the outside looks relaxing, like bali style?
Old 31-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Wow can go check it out liao..hee hee..wan good rub rub
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1