The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
Dude, I am not here to fight with you. I am here to vent my dismay about the fact he only thinking of Money. You are right to said who dun wan money but there is a balance, did you see one????
Haaa.... No worries man. Relax bro and have fun .....

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 21-10-2009, 02:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boblee1963 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Do you think that I have not tried to reason with him, I have asked him just to allow the FLs to pay for one month and try out, guess the answer, it was a big NO. No discount too. $660 for 2 months. I put all my sharing in one thread is for me to repost easily when got deleted.That does not mean I am a OKT.

Good luck to him.

Cheers
Old 21-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Wei_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FXXX you SammyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklaw View Post
i think when everything is new and not establish, it might come free. When it gets more popular and the controller knows it was being make use or can make use to generate profit. The commerical circle started.

Its a vicious cycle, it will end up being for the $$$.
It doesnt take $20K to get server space and even a full time guy to manage.

What I dont understand is, if people are giving out contacts of the girl directly, how does that make him an OKT? How does the TS gain anything if he he cant monitor or audit the number of customer that the FL serves daily?

So is this really such a good FOC service being provided by as 1 bro mention?
Hell no.... as some other bros said, nothing comes free

Back to the vicious cycle, if more and more bros unhappy and start leaving, then......
Once the bubble bursts, then everything will be reset back to square one, similar to the economy.

Just another thought, I think the FLs wouldnt mind paying some of they can get business.
Maybe should TS let them help share contact first. End of the month, look at how many FRs they have in the thread. It is a good gauge of how much business they have. Since FRs also helps in getting more business.

Charge a bill to them, if they dont want to pay to continue, then delete the thread. I think this might be a win-win situation?

Just my $0.02
Old 21-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!

it give ppl thinking that being a OKT is legal in Singapore. By paying to promote yours (OKT) girls online consider legal or illegal?
Old 21-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problems disclosing the costs of keeping this forum going :

Annual Hosting fees ........... USD39000
Annual Vbulletin licencex4 ...USD 520
Technical service fees USD 600 approx. (database maintenance etc)
Chat room USD 129
Server maintenance USD 2000 (memory, hard drive upgrades etc)

Without paying advertisers, I would have closed shop a long time ago. During the first 3 years of operations, I had to subsidise the forum to the tune of USD20,000 per year.. this was a real subsidy not the PAP govt definition of subsidy.

However, trying to get advertisers is an uphill battle. Everyone claims they are not OKTs and are just "helping" the girls. My question in return is the standard.... "why are you helping?". Usually, the truth comes out after a while.

There could be some genuine cases of those who simply wanted to exchange info getting caught up in the scam. To those, I offer my sincere apologies.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei_Ge View Post
It doesnt take $20K to get server space and even a full time guy to manage.
If you can find a hosting service that can host my forum for the above amount, I'll pay you USD10,000 per year.

The forum currently runs of FIVE dedicated NS02 servers. HostICan - Hosting Dedicated Servers running with Linux and WHM cPanel

However, the standard configuration is not sufficient. I need RAID array backup to protect the database, 3 times the amount of memory, 10,000 RPM drives plus a load balancer all of which add up to big bucks.

MySQL runs on a separate database server.

Find me someone who can offer this for SGD20,000 and I'll change hosts in a flash.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
Fit_Guy842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good luck to him.

Cheers
If you don't like the way they operate then don't come in....

Simple as that and good luck to you too.
Old 21-10-2009, 03:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boblee1963 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So the Man behind finally come out to say his view. Hey, I got nothing against you earning money but you only said sorry to those genuine cases. That not enough. Just think, the FLs are charging $80 for 2 hours with 2 shots, how much can the OKT make? $10 per customer? How to track is another good question by one Bro.

As one Bro have mentioned, why not you have different grade of collecting fee. For full OKT one amount, for those who wan to share and exchange info another amount.

Cheers
Old 21-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Sam, thank you for this forum !
Cheers.
Old 21-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zionclone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor;4214642
However, the standard configuration is not sufficient. [B
I need RAID array backup [/B]to protect the database, 3 times the amount of memory, 10,000 RPM drives plus a load balancer all of which add up to big bucks.

MySQL runs on a separate database server.

Find me someone who can offer this for SGD20,000 and I'll change hosts in a flash.
wah u using RAID as backup no wonder so expensive and effficient
Old 21-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Wei_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you can find a hosting service that can host my forum for the above amount, I'll pay you USD10,000 per year.

Hmm...... I remembered when I was with an online gaming clan from US, running a couple of Linux servers for their site and forum, with ventrilo and stuff for gaming....
All members were asked to help out with about USD$20 per month.

Nonetheless, I will check it out with them again, find out more details, see whether I can earn this USD$10K from the boss
Old 21-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
....Just think, the FLs are charging $80 for 2 hours with 2 shots, how much can the OKT make? $10 per customer? How to track is another good question by one Bro.

As one Bro have mentioned, why not you have different grade of collecting fee. For full OKT one amount, for those who wan to share and exchange info another amount....
Boblee you just don't get it.... This is his 'playground'... if you like it... stay. don't like it... you can always leave and don't come back.

My 5cent view...
Old 21-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
So the Man behind finally come out to say his view. Hey, I got nothing against you earning money but you only said sorry to those genuine cases. That not enough. Just think, the FLs are charging $80 for 2 hours with 2 shots, how much can the OKT make? $10 per customer? How to track is another good question by one Bro.

As one Bro have mentioned, why not you have different grade of collecting fee. For full OKT one amount, for those who wan to share and exchange info another amount.

Cheers
the problems u mention belong to all sbf bros
and not the host lol
you think the host so free everyday come chit chat explain to every individual
if i host i knn cancel you out le since morning bomb here and there
and then apologise and poo poo again

if u so capable, host another 1, i join as member free and bring in 20 members at 1 go, then u may suggest what you want to do there

if the fls i introduce here tio this $660 for 2 months i will tell her and then let her decide what to do
cos im just friendly helping and pass my time here
and not getting angry to poo poo everywhere

share your tots with sbf bros here and u will gain support if they agreed
but not anyhow vent your anger
i just new to this forum hope it continue the way it is

lee li
Old 21-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinger View Post
Boblee you just don't get it.... This is his 'playground'... if you like it... stay. don't like it... you can always leave and don't come back.

My 5cent view...
ya i agreed with that
just like sg
u dont like u move away
opps dont mean any1
Old 21-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ZinTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei_Ge View Post
Hmm...... I remembered when I was with an online gaming clan from US, running a couple of Linux servers for their site and forum, with ventrilo and stuff for gaming....
All members were asked to help out with about USD$20 per month.

Nonetheless, I will check it out with them again, find out more details, see whether I can earn this USD$10K from the boss

you better work hard , gaming clan sure have lottsa lobang for server ba.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread