The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
alan1818 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hong Kong Actress Look Alike - Xiao Yu

bros out there pls note tat she is holding a white card now in spore cos she has been caught by the anti-vice some time ago..... she has point out who her boss is n now the ex-boss of her is waiting for court.....pls dont misunderstand tat i'm her boss because i'm not n dont ask me why i know so much..... she will be at between lor 21 n 23 carpark jus along the main road almost everyday around 7 plus evening walking around with a old man......
Old 12-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1818 View Post
bros out there pls note tat she is holding a white card now in spore cos she has been caught by the anti-vice some time ago..... she has point out who her boss is n now the ex-boss of her is waiting for court.....pls dont misunderstand tat i'm her boss because i'm not n dont ask me why i know so much..... she will be at between lor 21 n 23 carpark jus along the main road almost everyday around 7 plus evening walking around with a old man......
huh?? Old man??

hahaha... anyway, saw the location expected she on white-card...that's Y not afraid of cameras and raids...BUT dare not stand at other lorongs incase kenna whacked by the boss

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 12-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by psp1000 View Post
No bros will bonk the same FL for months. One day will get sianz wan.
Ya, I never bonk a FL more than 2 time no matter how good their service or how pretty they are, unless have very good chemistry with them
Old 12-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1818 View Post
she will be at between lor 21 n 23 carpark jus along the main road almost everyday around 7 plus evening walking around with a old man......
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
huh?? Old man??
Hee hee, but quite a cute looking old man tho ... ha ha ha ... looks like a nice old gentlemen - the type whom I might see pop over at my dad's place

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

yah...had her last week at the mentioned location. She kind of gained some weight as compared to the pics. Not much service but was quite friendly & playful. Told me she has back problem with 2pc of medical plaster on her back. think the old man is the okt. We exceeded the time & that old man called.

ps, She definitely got the look.. 9 from me. (believe me my standard is high. like actress). If you are going for service, not her.

damage: 60.
Old 14-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

She sms me last night at 3am, asking to STOP giving her contact to Bros here, I was sleeping, never reply her, Call me 5 mins later, said again, stop giving contact to anybody, she dont need our Bros support, saying we Bros are nuisance to her.
STOP PM ME FOR HER NUMBER
Old 07-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Late FR for Qi Mong.
Hong Kong Actress Look Alike - Xiao Yu (Small Fish)

I sms kiki from another Bro from another Mother. but she turn me down so get to call Xiao Yu instead. She say ok so I flew down to playground 81.

Pick her at her place and walk to the 81 like lovers.

I bath alone cause she bath already. Pretty SOP. she start slow on me as we hug and kiss. and she attack my bro finally. BJ and follow by missionary.

Then rest and talk cock heartly and later when 2nd urge came, we start again.

Very GFE to me as she really talk to me like a good BF.

Nationality: China
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.52m
Weight: 45kg
Boobs: B (Firm & soft, Nice small nipples)
Look: 9/10 (Actress look - Qi Mong)
Body: 8/10 (Fair, Smooth, Small build, good Shape)
GFE: 9/10 (Very chatty, talkative, talk as tho you are her bf)
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction, give you that CFM look)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight & Wet, know how to enjoy sex)
Frenching: 8/10 (Depend on chemistry) I have

$120/2 shots /2 hours

TS pls Up me more points. thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1