The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 18
ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Bro Singviet, sorry for asking stupid question as i am also thinking of marrying a viet. Do they speak well versed chinese? If not, might have com problem with me & my family.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post
Bro Singviet, sorry for asking stupid question as i am also thinking of marrying a viet. Do they speak well versed chinese? If not, might have com problem with me & my family.
There are actually quite a number of vietnamese learning to speak mandarin in Vietnam. If you got your gal thru the marriage agency, they will normally send the gals for basic mandarin courses for around 2 to 3 months. They should understand and speak basic mandarin. One thing to note is that normal vietnamese don't really prounce mandarin words well. They speak like they have some saliva in their mouth My wife speaks basic mandarin when i met her some years ago. But thru the years with me, she picked up more. My family can understand her 70% of the time, although sometimes my parents have no idea what my wife is talking about.

Another way is for you to choose vietnamese chinese spouse. Normally, vietnamese chinese speaks cantonese and they speak well. I have come across a fellow singaporean who married a vietnamese chinese gal. He communicates with his wife via cantonese.

Actually sometimes its better for your family to understand half of what your wife is speaking about, it reduces the chances for friction
Old 12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm, i too received Pm from one bro....well well well... guys its ok to not know and to face problems when you have vietnamese gf or wifves... Come on be proud of it and dun be shy to share withh everyone your problems.... we can give suggestions collectivelly on the forum. It is definitely better than asking just me or just bro singviet cos the experience of all bros here will make sure the chances of us helping you higher!!

So dun be shy....just share it!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Bro SingViet & Cassanova have been very encouraging in sharing. Having Viet gf is not easy, it seems - not easier as having Sg/MY/PRC gfs : all the same!! It all surrounds the $ issue, sometimes it gets very frustated & disturbed by all these relationship that builds on $ value.

We are not all rich people, everyone works hard to earn - some may earn good & well-off but not rich - as a single person.

I'm not sure why the constant asking for $ to send home - build new house, bro requires University fees (hey, isn't the bro as a man in the house should be responsible for the family?), Dad needs money (hey, isn't he's the man of the house and be responsible for providing?), Mum nagging to help dad with money (what the fuck!). Why does the gals have to respond & be responsible to provide? I cannot understand this mindset.

Over this part of the whole, the guys have to provide, have to work hard & have to look after the parents - there seems to be the other way round? Can I take up Viet citizenship :-) ? Better right..
Old 12-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I think the foreigners married S'poreans because of the perceived financial ability. I can be wrong, but for those in the marraige agency, I think they marry to seek a better life for themselves and their family.

If you want to marry them, I supposed there is some "agreement" that you will help the family financially too. I don't dare to marry foreign demure woman because I don't earn much and cannot provide much. Marriage agency in Singapore that intro Vietnamese woman will charge me $14K, inclusive of honeymoon, fees, dowry, etc. It will deplete a lot of my savings and I think I could be better off not marrying a Vietnamese woman. This is purely my personal views.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Marriage agency in Singapore that intro Vietnamese woman will charge me $14K
Fly over there yourself to find on your own then? Personally i have find one there a decent nice girl who never ask for money and earn higher than normal girl in HCMC but in the end I left...
Old 12-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

ssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssilverzoommer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
There are actually quite a number of vietnamese learning to speak mandarin in Vietnam. If you got your gal thru the marriage agency, they will normally send the gals for basic mandarin courses for around 2 to 3 months. They should understand and speak basic mandarin. One thing to note is that normal vietnamese don't really prounce mandarin words well. They speak like they have some saliva in their mouth My wife speaks basic mandarin when i met her some years ago. But thru the years with me, she picked up more. My family can understand her 70% of the time, although sometimes my parents have no idea what my wife is talking about.

Another way is for you to choose vietnamese chinese spouse. Normally, vietnamese chinese speaks cantonese and they speak well. I have come across a fellow singaporean who married a vietnamese chinese gal. He communicates with his wife via cantonese.

Actually sometimes its better for your family to understand half of what your wife is speaking about, it reduces the chances for friction

Truth. communication is very important. Btw marriage agency has viet chinese gals as well. like that no need worry so much abt com & friction.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
7udtdvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros what your think when your viet's wife said we must bear all the expences while she is also working and saving almost 100% $ from her pay
Old 12-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I think the foreigners married S'poreans because of the perceived financial ability. I can be wrong, but for those in the marraige agency, I think they marry to seek a better life for themselves and their family.

If you want to marry them, I supposed there is some "agreement" that you will help the family financially too. I don't dare to marry foreign demure woman because I don't earn much and cannot provide much. Marriage agency in Singapore that intro Vietnamese woman will charge me $14K, inclusive of honeymoon, fees, dowry, etc. It will deplete a lot of my savings and I think I could be better off not marrying a Vietnamese woman. This is purely my personal views.
Bro nowsaday 5 to 10K can include everthing liao
Old 13-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

i was walking around Golden Mile the other day, checking out the vietnamese gals at the marriage agencies. After hearing so much about them, couldn't help but to take a peep. To Singaporean man, these gals at the marriage agencies are supposed to be simple province gals. But to my surprise finding, they are modernly dressed and have good make up and dress sense. They dress in tight tops and jeans, showing off their curvy figures. I even saw a few big busted and modern looking vietnamese gals. From my experience, these are surely not direct from the province. They should have been in the city for sometime.

`Anh Oi' called out a lady who has just walked out of the ladies restroom. I turned back and saw someone familiar. YES!! she's someone i used to know in HCM City. To better surprise, i spent one night with her before in 2003 in HCM City. She's one of the ladies i picked up at one of the massage palour in 2003 in HCM City. Can't blame the marriage agency on this, they also do not know the gal's background. They depend solely on the Vietnamese middle man. So bros, you got to be more careful when picking a bride, unless you are not bothered about her being very skillful on the first day of marriage
Old 14-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea if my Viet g/f will ever be my life partner…

I met my gal at JC Cherry last July. It was her 1st time in Sillypore. I met her on her 3rd day of work and subsequently have been buying her dinner and sending her to work, sometimes send her home or bring her out after her work. On her 11th day, she was caught in a raid, but she never tell me at all. Dunno why the ICA is good enuff for her to stay till her 14th day and not deporting her back. On the very day she left, I never send her off. She left alone… heartbroken w/o me noticing it.

She promised me that she will be back in three weeks time. But on the very day she supposed to come back Sillypore, she spill the beans and tell me everything thru hp sms. She is banned from coming into Sillypore for 3 years. On hearing that, my reaction should have been “its just another Viet WL in JC, time to look for another target”. But that was not my reaction…I was sadden by the news, I never give her up but rather i keep in contact with her. I promised her that I will go and look for her in December I fulfilled my promise and went Vietnam to tour and also see her from 23rd to 31st Dec. After coming back from Vietnam, we contact each other more. I setup a msn account for her in Vietnam, taught her to use it. Now nearly every night after her work, we will chat in msn.

My friends have been finding it funny for me to continue contacting this Viet gal for so long and still fly to Vietnam to see her.

Friend: “She don’t even know how to speak or write English/Chinese, You only know how to read a bit of Viet but dun really know how to speak Viet… got communication problem leh”
ME: “she is now taking up English lesson 3 times a week, and I intend to pick up proper Viet language lesson… anyway communicate less means less argument”

Friend: “she is just a plain jane and not very pretty type. There are a lot more chio and sexy Viet gals who can satisfy you...party animal”
ME: “I sense that her heart is good… sense that she is a good girl, she is still lookable lah...if she put on make up she look nice wat. Yap, there is alot of sexy babes, but they are just for ONS and fling.”

Friend: “She come Sillypore to work in JC before leh…..may go lam tinh many times liao.. you still want such gal meh”
ME: “I belief that she come here work becoz she see her friend can earn so much in Sillypore and she wanted to release the burden off her parents. I belief that she never go lam tinh to earn money, just sit and chat with customer or let so guys touch touch only…I belief she is a good girl”

Friend: “She maybe working in same line in Viet and you dun know”
ME: “she told me she works in shopping center as sales girl. She actually knows that working in massage parlor can earn more money, but her parents and me will be unhappy, so she rather earn less than let people around her be sad….I belief her”

Sorry for the super long story/post..... just hope that bro out there can help me understand what i am going thru and what i will face if i continue this relationship...thanks
Old 14-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I have no idea if my Viet g/f will ever be my life partner…

I met my gal at JC Cherry last July. It was her 1st time in Sillypore. I met her on her 3rd day of work and subsequently have been buying her dinner and sending her to work, sometimes send her home or bring her out after her work. On her 11th day, she was caught in a raid, but she never tell me at all. Dunno why the ICA is good enuff for her to stay till her 14th day and not deporting her back. On the very day she left, I never send her off. She left alone… heartbroken w/o me noticing it.

She promised me that she will be back in three weeks time. But on the very day she supposed to come back Sillypore, she spill the beans and tell me everything thru hp sms. She is banned from coming into Sillypore for 3 years. On hearing that, my reaction should have been “its just another Viet WL in JC, time to look for another target”. But that was not my reaction…I was sadden by the news, I never give her up but rather i keep in contact with her. I promised her that I will go and look for her in December I fulfilled my promise and went Vietnam to tour and also see her from 23rd to 31st Dec. After coming back from Vietnam, we contact each other more. I setup a msn account for her in Vietnam, taught her to use it. Now nearly every night after her work, we will chat in msn.

My friends have been finding it funny for me to continue contacting this Viet gal for so long and still fly to Vietnam to see her.

Friend: “She don’t even know how to speak or write English/Chinese, You only know how to read a bit of Viet but dun really know how to speak Viet… got communication problem leh”
ME: “she is now taking up English lesson 3 times a week, and I intend to pick up proper Viet language lesson… anyway communicate less means less argument”

Friend: “she is just a plain jane and not very pretty type. There are a lot more chio and sexy Viet gals who can satisfy you...party animal”
ME: “I sense that her heart is good… sense that she is a good girl, she is still lookable lah...if she put on make up she look nice wat. Yap, there is alot of sexy babes, but they are just for ONS and fling.”

Friend: “She come Sillypore to work in JC before leh…..may go lam tinh many times liao.. you still want such gal meh”
ME: “I belief that she come here work becoz she see her friend can earn so much in Sillypore and she wanted to release the burden off her parents. I belief that she never go lam tinh to earn money, just sit and chat with customer or let so guys touch touch only…I belief she is a good girl”

Friend: “She maybe working in same line in Viet and you dun know”
ME: “she told me she works in shopping center as sales girl. She actually knows that working in massage parlor can earn more money, but her parents and me will be unhappy, so she rather earn less than let people around her be sad….I belief her”

Sorry for the super long story/post..... just hope that bro out there can help me understand what i am going thru and what i will face if i continue this relationship...thanks
Bro,

Sorry if i am going to sound discouraging. My few years in vietnam has seen me meeting up a few forum bros who face the same problem as you and they also visited the viet gal in vietnam.

Firstly, she has been banned from coming back to Singapore for 3 years. So this means that you can forget about marrying her for the next 3 years in Singapore. Even after 3 years, its very difficult for her to get any pass to stay in Singapore as she's black listed. If she tells you that she can change passport, you can also forget it as ICA uses finger print system now, there';s no way to hide.

Secondly, i find it difficult to believe that you actually believe that she will work as sales gal in Vietnam? Do you know how much a sales gal earn in Vietnam? She can be very lucky if she can earn around 1 million VND a month, which is S$100. Since she has come to Singaopore to work before as working lady, it means that she and her family are in need of money. Will she really forsake the prospect of earning 10 to 12 million VND a month (S$1000 to $1200) to work as sales gal? You think for yourself.

Thirdly, you believe that she never go lam tinh in Singapore with other customers? How much can she earn by just chatting with customers? $50 to $60 a night? If she just want to earn $50 a night, she might as well stay in Vietnam. Let's take for example, she earns $50 a night and she's here for 2 weeks (14 days), after 14 days her earnings will only be S$700. Minus off her air ticket of US$200 ($200 x 1.55= $310), she will only earn S$390. No need to eat and room rental? Such small sum of money can be easily earned in Ho Chi minh City. Bro, don't be blinded by sex, If she can lam tinh with you, she will surely lam tinh with other customers.

Bro, i have seen too many Singapore man kanna conned by these Joo Chiat working gals. And the way they use to con Singapore man never changes. Its always the same old tricks. Wake up and think with your brains, not with your small bro. I may sound rude and discouraging, but these are truths that i have seen.
Old 14-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
Ed_lanjiaolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the Info. Recently i am inlove with a Viet i know @ JC
Old 14-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
How much can she earn by just chatting with customers? $50 to $60 a night?
I see a pro b4 in 51 earn $120 within 30 mins leh....How I know is becos she pass me the money to keep...she did go for lam tinh but at night she never go wor....not during that 30 mins...but that $120 confirm just for sitting around...
Old 14-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

very agree with the above statement by sing/viet. even my thai girl in sg also telling me that there is nothing to hide as she come sg to work for one issue, to earn as much as possible. doing this line of service still act virgin will sure die young. even if they managed to find a tirak ( esp old man ), they will still do side line as to increase their earning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1